4.3 exploit + hackmii installer bundle - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi, i am trying to set up a pals 4.3e for letterbomb. when i click on the LetterBomb to get the zip file, i get the following error. is it a web setting on my side, any help appreciated
    Corrupted Content Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.
    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the
    data transmission was detected.Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

my mistake, page was cached, was using firefox, loaded up in IE
    Last edited by wabbit; 14th November, 2011 at 11:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi; Thanks for all the information provided on this site! I was using USB loader GX on an earlier version and it worked OK, but some games wouldn't play. I upgraded to 4.3U and used letterbomb. The homebrew channel works fine. Now the USB loader GX will save games to the HDD and will show the menu of saved games, but when I select a game to play, it takes me back to the homebrew channel instead of the game. Any ideas on what I did wrong?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Installed this allready but no usb yet, trying to get it from somewhere, but don't know where????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi. Please, I am a wii beginner.
    I have a Euro region Wii and wold like to change it to USA region. Does anybody knows any tutorial teaching how to do it ? Is there any risk to get the wii blocked doing it ?
    Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question

Quote Originally Posted by andy91 View Post
    Frowned upon by a few ive sent you a pm that might help

Andy.
    Can you also let me know the sites from which I can download the games too..

For last two days I was trying to softmod my wii 4.3U, for the first time. Initially I was so confused with IOS cIOS and wad etc.. Now after two days all I got is HBC and GX Loader V1.0. I got WD 500 GB HDD and for trial i have 10 GB partition which i formatted using WBFS Manager.

When I plug my hdd to usb port near the edge of wii and start GX Loader it shows my games from HDD however, when i click on the spinning disk of the game, the black screen comes for infinate time. so on next day i tried many u-tube tutorial etc, but no luck. Do you think I should erase everything from my SD Card and use this guide instead? or it will uninstall my HBC? Also, I dont have any games which can be used to exploit the wii, so Will this guide work without those games?

I may be asking too many questions, but I m quite bewildered by this wii world.

Hope to get answer soon.

PS: If you have any video guide let me know that too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dikibhai View Post

For last two days I was trying to softmod my wii 4.3U, for the first time. Initially I was so confused with IOS cIOS and wad etc.. Now after two days all I got is HBC and GX Loader V1.0. I got WD 500 GB HDD and for trial i have 10 GB partition which i formatted using WBFS Manager.

When I plug my hdd to usb port near the edge of wii and start GX Loader it shows my games from HDD however, when i click on the spinning disk of the game, the black screen comes for infinate time. so on next day i tried many u-tube tutorial etc, but no luck. Do you think I should erase everything from my SD Card and use this guide instead? or it will uninstall my HBC? Also, I dont have any games which can be used to exploit the wii, so Will this guide work without those games?

Hope to get answer soon.

I figured it out by updating the USBLoader to latest version

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I cannot see anything in my homebrew channel..can anyone help?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

HELP!!!

I have Wii 4.3e never add hb or anything to it ever!!

Have downloaded the zip files, transfered to the SD card, inserted into Wii, opened Letterbomb and all I have on the screen is the 'Play History' and the annoying 'chiming' noise in the background.

Nothing else is happening?

Any advice?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello All, iam very new to this forum. but Iam stuck at hacking 4.3E wii. did install HBC but don't have MODpack for wii E version. whre can I find it? pls help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi all, iam very new to this forum. but I am stuck at looking for modpack wii 4.3E. pls help. where can I find it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by estindo View Post
    hi all, iam very new to this forum. but I am stuck at looking for modpack wii 4.3E. pls help. where can I find it?
    miiexpress easy one to use plus comes with a tut

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, just installed HB on my 4.3e though now what?

is modme 4.3.4 the most upto date bitI need next?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

need help softmodding wii. can anyone help??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thankyou ck-ok absolute legend!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dikibhai View Post

Hope to get answer soon.

i find iso hunt is the most reliable bit torrent site, i also use bitspirit and cheat engine 6.1 aswell

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast