Register
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Same issue

Quote Originally Posted by shellbob View Post
    Managed to download it and get Homebrew installed but still cant get games to play
    I have also installed homebrew but cant go anywhere or have any options available

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Does anyone know if this one is available yet? the one that uses no games?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up Thanks!

This works for Mii

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

good job!! I need that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whitecat View Post
    I have also installed homebrew but cant go anywhere or have any options available
    Well Homebrew is the softmod what you want to use it for is up to you. The usual thing is run games of an external hard drive with a USB Loader.

Quote Originally Posted by GGB View Post
    Does anyone know if this one is available yet? the one that uses no games?
    This LetterBomb has been available since last July and you don't need a game read the link in post #1.
    Keith

Wii 4.3E, USB Loader GX, CFG USB Loader, WiiFlow

2010 Golf GTD (170)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default discs wont play after installing homebrew

Hi im new to Wii,s bought 1 that is on 4.3E and never been modded,.
    followed tutorial and got letterbomb loaded on wi and homebrew channel, but when i goto load a copy game from homebrew it reads ?unable to read disc? i never installed anything else but i can boot originals from homebrew and i can load apps from homebrew,..
    I burnt games with imgburn @ 2speed ,..
    Im new to all this and would really appreciate any help that i can get as i dont want to brick Wii but would really like to get the games loaded ,..
    Is there anything else i should be doing that im not ? thnx hope u help me out een @ it for a week now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by adrift View Post
    Hi im new to Wii,s bought 1 that is on 4.3E and never been modded,.
    followed tutorial and got letterbomb loaded on wi and homebrew channel, but when i goto load a copy game from homebrew it reads ?unable to read disc? i never installed anything else but i can boot originals from homebrew and i can load apps from homebrew,..
    I burnt games with imgburn @ 2speed ,..
    Im new to all this and would really appreciate any help that i can get as i dont want to brick Wii but would really like to get the games loaded ,..
    Is there anything else i should be doing that im not ? thnx hope u help me out een @ it for a week now
    all you have done is install the homebrew channel follow this tut http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...-3-mod-157379/ from after homebrew installation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Wii Noob

Hi,

I am a noob and just purchased a new Wii from Bestbuy (yes in the USA) from the below link. I don't know which version it is on yet because it is being shipped to me.

Nintendo - Nintendo Wii Console (Black) with New Super Mario Bros. Wii Game and Music CD - RVKSKAAH

I wanted to be able to play games that are copied/burned on to a disc. Can some good soul help me with all the things I need (like SD card, some game etc) to mod my Wii to be able to play such games. Also, what is the difference between PAL games and NTSC? Which one should I choose?

I have seen several versions of the process in the internet and am completely confused. I would really appreciate a very simple to use guide that will help me thru the process....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by chsriman View Post
    Hi,

I am a noob and just purchased a new Wii from Bestbuy (yes in the USA) from the below link. I don't know which version it is on yet because it is being shipped to me.

Nintendo - Nintendo Wii Console (Black) with New Super Mario Bros. Wii Game and Music CD - RVKSKAAH

I wanted to be able to play games that are copied/burned on to a disc. Can some good soul help me with all the things I need (like SD card, some game etc) to mod my Wii to be able to play such games. Also, what is the difference between PAL games and NTSC? Which one should I choose?

I have seen several versions of the process in the internet and am completely confused. I would really appreciate a very simple to use guide that will help me thru the process....
    if its a black wii the chances are its on 4.2 unless its been updated to 4.3 which is bad news for you because black wiis cant play dvd backups only hdd games which means you will need a hdd .when it arrives update it to 4.3 then use modmii http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...indows-170234/ to mod it once modded and priiloader is installed you can set the options to play any region games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So you mean to say I cannot use DVD backup at all with the Black Wii.... Doesnt the latest letter bomb hack work with it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by chsriman View Post
    So you mean to say I cannot use DVD backup at all with the Black Wii.... Doesnt the latest letter bomb hack work with it?
    yes letterbomb will work on it but due to the new drivechip in black/red and all new wiis they can only play games from usb which is the prefered method now days so go online get your self hdd works out cheaper in the end and there is also faster game loading compared to dvd loading.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So should I go directly with Modmii 4.3.4 or should I do it after the letterbomb hack? I saw that there is a new version 5.1.0 of Modmii. Is the 4.3.4 more stable and better which is why you are recommending it? Also, kindly provide instructions (if available) to install priiloader....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default problems with using letterbomb

Hey followed the letterbomb process but can't find the message in the message board

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by FaizelCpt View Post
    Hey followed the letterbomb process but can't find the message in the message board
    did you extract the zip folder to the sd card?
    what sd card are you using?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thx for the guide !

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast