Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default What exactly does a Dreambox give you?

I see the stickys, guides etc.. but I still do not know exactly what channels I will receive should I but a Dreambox. I had a Eurovox before Nag 3. Am I right in assuming it is more or less the same?

Just a bit confused as I see all the guides, but no actual explanation of what it is capable of.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts

Door stops for most cable systems and fta on sat section.
    Have a google on cardsharing that might point you in the right direction mate.

Andy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cheers bud. Found a good site that came top of google search. Any recommendations on a box & dish for this setup?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

will all come down to ?????s m8 what you wont to watch. a sd box will come in around ?50 plus dish and lnb, a hd box will come in at ?120 give or take if you get one from china and about ?160 in the uk plus the cost of a dish and lnb. dish size will come down to where you are and wont you are looking to watch as there are alot of sats out there
    please press the little red THANKS tab
    if I helped if not press the green tab to tell me to f**Koff

sometimes life will kick you around , but sooner or later , you realize you`re a warrior , and your stronger than anything life throws your way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would go for HD. ?250 I would guess. These boxes with this dish, as well as being able to view Sly with he cs, would I also be able to get the foreign footy etc via other sats?

On another forum somebody recommended this, heard of it?

"boxee. co uk ?120 for the box, internet connection, reads any format, winner!"

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carlbcfc View Post
    "boxee. co uk ?120 for the box, internet connection, reads any format, winner!"
    Or, if you have an old PC you can just download the software and get the same facilities for ?0

tbh though, it really doesn't give you much more than any internet connected PC, maybe just slightly easier to use for those not familiar with using a PC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cheers.

So any recommendations for a HD box, dish, and lnb (btw, what is that?) And, can this cs capable setup also do the Sat3pm footy?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dreambox 800hd or hd se. 1 meter dish. Icecrypt motor and a cheap starview 0.1 DB lnb. All for under ?250 !