Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    245 Posts

Default cloning vs. programming

Automat,
    You sure opened my eyes on that. I have been thinking that the first thing I want to try is programming, and then if that doesn't work, try cloning the sucker. I have had that feeling, too, about hooking up and then the dern machine dumping the working keys, while not programming anything.
    I have a 2000 Nissan Maxima coming to me Tueday, just needs a spare key. I will try cloning first. By the way, I have not cloned n102t yet-anything to watch out for? I have a AD 900 super pro chinese, and I have the software in my dell connected to the box and working.
    Al-camelgd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    179 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camelgd View Post
    Automat,
    You sure opened my eyes on that. I have been thinking that the first thing I want to try is programming, and then if that doesn't work, try cloning the sucker. I have had that feeling, too, about hooking up and then the dern machine dumping the working keys, while not programming anything.
    I have a 2000 Nissan Maxima coming to me Tueday, just needs a spare key. I will try cloning first. By the way, I have not cloned n102t yet-anything to watch out for? I have a AD 900 super pro chinese, and I have the software in my dell connected to the box and working.
    Al-camelgd

I use a Bianchi cloner these days, but still have my AD900. That nissan key should be simple, plain old 4D.
    This might be old news, but you can't use JMA or Bianchi 4D cloneable keys & chips with AD900, they won't work. Use china EK, or Ilco EK "cloneable" type keys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Automat View Post
    I use a Bianchi cloner these days, but still have my AD900. That nissan key should be simple, plain old 4D.
    This might be old news, but you can't use JMA or Bianchi 4D cloneable keys & chips with AD900, they won't work. Use china EK, or Ilco EK "cloneable" type keys.
    dont use chinese TPX2 Chips for cloning, they dont work

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have used Chinese tpx2 chips with my original zedbull and not had a problem yet. Or do you mean just with the ad900 ?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gtmech View Post
    the tpx2 i bought from china is genuine made by JMA, works 100%. I use JMA TRS5000 and CR2, both worked

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

hey james did u get my email with the pic of the adc128
    adapter wiring

thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

hmm, well i dont know how you guys are successfully using them but i have no luck at all with them. 1 day i tried 8 of them and every single one of them failed to write so grabbed one of my german suppliers TPX2 Chips and it worked perfectly straight away. Another day the same scenario, it wouldnt write to the chinese TPX2 Chip and so tried another 5 chips (different batch) and still no success, so again grab one of my originals and it worked perfectly again, so that definitely tells me they dont work.

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    hey james did u get my email with the pic of the adc128
    adapter wiring

thanks

DK is a sharing site, please spill the beans

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    245 Posts

Default 2000 Nissan Maxima update

Automat, I couldn't clone the chinese blanks I had with AD 900- Guy was in a hurry so I programmed in a key with T-300. You say Ilco EK cloners work OK with the AD900? I will have to try them for Nissan.
    Camelgd

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

read earlier in this post James says that the t300 adapters
    are not wired correctly
    I'm just trying to get one to work with Holden cars
    I downloaded the zip file from this site with pics of how they should be wired but I think it's still wrong
    next time I do a Holden I'll go over the plug and see why it's not connecting

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    read earlier in this post James says that the t300 adapters
    are not wired correctly
    I'm just trying to get one to work with Holden cars
    I downloaded the zip file from this site with pics of how they should be wired but I think it's still wrong
    next time I do a Holden I'll go over the plug and see why it's not connecting

Hi Sideshow,

Can you please share your diagram here so we can see if your wiring is the same to mine. I do use -rewired adaptor for Holden VY and it worked no problem.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

hmm, well i dont know how you guys are successfully using them but i have no luck at all with them. 1 day i tried 8 of them and every single one of them failed to write so grabbed one of my german suppliers TPX2 Chips and it worked perfectly straight away. Another day the same scenario, it wouldnt write to the chinese TPX2 Chip and so tried another 5 chips (different batch) and still no success, so again grab one of my originals and it worked perfectly again, so that definitely tells me they dont work.

Hi GtMech,

From you have posted across many topics, it seems that you have had very bad luck with Chinese stuff. not much success. I would suggest you buy all genuine gear and keys from dealers for your work, I rekon that will help your client satisification. also raise your revenue.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

What mechine did you use to clone TPX2? TPX2 is designed for JMA-TRS500 with TPX module.

alternatively you can use cloned CR2 and ZB for TPX2, I have not heard that AD900 can use TPX2.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jamesnz888 View Post
    Hi GtMech,

From you have posted across many topics, it seems that you have had very bad luck with Chinese stuff. not much success. I would suggest you buy all genuine gear and keys from dealers for your work, I rekon that will help your client satisification. also raise your revenue.
    Well mate, if you read that then you would also have read I ONLY use genuine tools and not chinese crap. Keys from the dealer is a little paranoid of you mate, just using high quality keys such as Silca, JMA etc is more then satisfying to me and all my happy customers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jamesnz888 View Post
    What mechine did you use to clone TPX2? TPX2 is designed for JMA-TRS500 with TPX module.

alternatively you can use cloned CR2 and ZB for TPX2, I have not heard that AD900 can use TPX2.
    Yes and thats exactly what I am using and its the TRS5000 ORIGINAL aswell. BTW: You can use TPX2 chips with anything, not just the TRS5000.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast