Register

Threaded View

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No I didnt mean the BBC/ITV channels as I have to change them to regional ones anyway. Some people who do channel lists also do a 2nd one called an "HD Swap" as well as the main one like yours.
    What is meant by that is to swap the main channel list from the way it is today showing the old SD lineup to be the same as the current SKY+ HD lineup showing HD channels. So instead of having SKY 1 You would have SKY1 HD etc so the lineup would look kinda like this...

BBC1 Scotland
    BBC2 Scotland
    ITV1
    Channel 4
    Channel 5
    SKY1 HD
    SKY Living HD
    SKY Atlantic HD
    Watch
    Gold
    Dave
    Comedy Central HD
    Universal HD
    Syfy HD
    And so on...

Also I beleive Dave HD and Watch HD are testing just now will they be added?
    I didnt mean to be rude in asking that in any way, you do a fantastic job with this list Catseye keep up the good work.

I cant use DBEdit as I get a Datei Nicht Gefunden (file not found) error whenever I have made a change and try to upload it so I really rely on your list.
    There is also a program called DreamboxUK Frontend Package by b16mcc that helps out with a HD swapover but like I say whenever I use dbedit to upload it all goes horribly wrong.
    Last edited by Coach; 28th September, 2011 at 04:24 PM. Reason: spelling