Hidden Records
Register

Thread: Hidden Records

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Hidden Records

Here's a nice little site for those of you with a particular boat to float.
    Its about how so many monuments and key places on earth correspond to star constellations.
    The pyramids, Stonehenge, Angkor Wat and the vatican are all covered amongst many others.
    The constellation of Orion and the Pleiades cluster seem to have been particular favourite sources of inspiration for the various ancient civilisations.
    A half decent read says I.
    Wayne Herschel - Author - The Hidden Records of star maps showing human star visitor origins, Tikal, Mars, Orion Pleiades Pyramid star map - Metal book codices Jordan
    Syntax Error : Integer Out Of Range

Hooray For Tits & Fannies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i've read about that before, fascinating how much knowledge ancient civilisations had of astronomy, equinoxes etc.

Of course they would have had a moon based calendar, so it would be easier to work these things out, not the artificial method of marking time we have now.