5 1.74%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mickm1 View Post
    ... currently using this image myself and must say its very good.. Had Newnigma and ive voted for that cos its the best of the ones on the Poll.. IMO of course
    Sorry but 10 is as far as the poll will go.

Quote Originally Posted by dctyper View Post
    nabilosat?????????????????

dc
    DM800SE????????????????
    I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer. - Douglas Adams

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw View Post
    put pli on today mate , seems really good , good epg , very minimal looking skin and good performance , not 100% happy tho (shittt, i am turning into Garry )
    however i may go back to that ihad gemini one , only issue i had with it was setting up network shares to stream my mvb files , however i have discovered if an image dont have the "network browser" you can load it from gemini panel and use it to navigate to a shared folder which then auto mounts it .
    i'm on pli now as well....my box come with the hardware failure after a restart....i think it done the update as i forgot to turn that off......but my problem was reflashing the backup i made with barry a;;en....it kept giving me the ca error. ~~~~~in well peed off as had to go somewhere and didn't want leave box off.

long story but i thought i'd give pli anothr chance as heard it supposed to be the dogggies.... we shall see.

just got back and gona see if i can get everything working...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by satsmo View Post
    Sorry but 10 is as far as the poll will go.

DM800SE????????????????

sorry

dc
    Wavefield Ds 55cm at 13E 19E and 28E receiving everything out there on 2 dm800hd

previous life dm800hd and 500c on cable screw you nag3

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

got everything on now and working on pli. skin is very basic( may install different one...see ho it goes 1st, but performing good at the moment).

i still cant figure out how i got the hardware failure error - contact dream...

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

You got picons on oled alom?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw View Post
    You got picons on oled alom?
    yeah...i got picons on the oled mate. but it froze on the menu while the channels still going ...so i changed over to the new newnigma ssl84.by sat4fun...link on the sticky. plugins are working such as mytube etc...

for oled picons on pli...you gota have them in folder called /picon

if you stick the picons i uploaded on http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...97/index8.html

into the picon folder...that should sort it out.
    Last edited by alom5; 28th September, 2011 at 05:26 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alom5 View Post
    got everything on now and working on pli. skin is very basic( may install different one...see ho it goes 1st, but performing good at the moment).

i still cant figure out how i got the hardware failure error - contact dream...
    Hi

I got that over the weekend when by accident I did the firmware upgrade, did you do that too and do you know if that can be switched off.

I was getting same message as you and tuner was not recognised and showing empty possibly due to drivers being updated during the firmware update.

Why do when people make patched images leave this option on when patched images are only for clones....just wondering.

Am I right im in thinking you can do a software update but not firmware update as Imsure I did a software update on one image with no problems.

How are you finding the ssl84 updated image, was thinking of doing that once Id recovered box but thought Id wait a while.

Regards

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

the 84 image is good got alot of addons installed already and working with no probs....basically i'm happy again..... you can turn off the update by going newnigma2 services- system tools- system preference and disable evrything there and restart.

put the newnigma2 by sat4fun...i've linked it on the 800se image sticky. smooth image for sure.

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

My Vote goes to 4ReactX or Dream Elite, both images have been super stable, no issues, dream elite has some great skins too, and well what more do you need?

On a side note love the Vix image (only problem is the No Newcs issue)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wingunners View Post
    ramimaher's own image using v18 right now but a very good image. customisation top notch with configurable interface information.. easy to configure as well.. picons and everything just point to folder. easy access to basic stuff using blue panel. most complete image and i have used newnigma 2 and openpli newnigma2 is decent openpli for some reason doesnt feel that well madee.. i think if ramimaher concentrated solely on his image its would beat all out there.. it does what others do and more!
    i have just tried the latest version of ramimaher's image v20. i have to say....i am very pleasantly impressed. the best skin i have used bar none.

i just need to figure out how to get the oled picons working.....anybody?

the image looks like based on gemini and me not being a fan of gemini...all the more suprising

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Im running newnigma2 but would like to try dream elite, the version in the DL section says SSL82? but my newnigma2 was SSL84? do I need a SSL84 version, whats it all about?
    I'm running a DM800HD SE clone.
    thanks

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

It will just revert bootloaders or you can flash the SSL84 after the flash if you want to retain it.
    I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer. - Douglas Adams

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

whats the difference between the 2 is there any reason i should have one over the other?
    thanks

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

The latest bootloader allows you to use the latest images and original drivers. Take a look at Mfaraj's thread here for more info http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...e-sim2-229354/

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

dreamelite seems to be jogging away at the mo ..... so which version are people using?? i only tried the dreamelite 2 from 30/6/11 tested by tony2k.

it was ok...but had some errors.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast