• Merlin2 - Excalibur

5 1.74%
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

DCC has a backup function alom. Albeit only does your settings not a full nfi dump.
    Something to fall back on tho

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

yea...just a shame...as it wud'v been easier as i get tempted so easily .

i just love that ramimaher skin b21hd, but the image gets stuck sometimes....so when i think i got something that might work with it...i just have to give it a go....and guess what....not yet just mor green screens .....will keep trying tho.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alom5 View Post
    yea...just a shame...as it wud'v been easier as i get tempted so easily .

i just love that ramimaher skin b21hd, but the image gets stuck sometimes....so when i think i got something that might work with it...i just have to give it a go....and guess what....not yet just mor green screens .....will keep trying tho.
    i have had openpli 2.1 running for a week now, not a single green , just been perfect, any screenshots of ramimaher skin b21hd skin,
    getting bit too settled now might give other images ago,

just pain if i revert back to openpli and set all plugins etc again one by one

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

you should be able to do a .nfi backup with ts flashr or gp2flashbackup. itried openpli again and i had problems.....just seems to be newnigma that is the most stable for me.

not running at present mate...(don't flash during eve - someone might call the police ) so i couldn't do any screens.

just flash the image and you will see what i mean.

ramimaher v20

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

regarding the backing up of image. i think it's a newnigma image issue. i itries the gp flashbackup on another image and done it straight away.. come back to newnigma....same problem dosent do it.

anybody any ideas on how i can backup newnigma image please...even if by telnet.

Before answering I need to know which SSL you are currently using.
    I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer. - Douglas Adams

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

ssl84 or ssl84a ... i can use ssl82 as well if need be satsmo.

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Thanks, use TSFlashbackup 3.0 from the TS Panel, but revert back to SSL82. I can guarantee it will work ( I presume it is ver 3.2).

I will see if I can get mfaraj57 to take a look at this issue. It's not Rami's image at fault.
    I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer. - Douglas Adams

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

using the sat4fun ssl84a image. but have had the issue with the 82 and 84 as well. i used v3 so long ago i don't know if it worked or not.

if you know rami...pass on my congrats on his b21hd skin. it's the best skin i come across. only prob is it only works on his v20 image..couldn't get the oleds working (no biggie)....but that does freeze so.....maybe in the next version it will be sorted
    Last edited by alom5; 21st October, 2011 at 09:37 PM.

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Use Rami's version with SSL82 and see how you get on. It's the same image just backup your settings and restore them after flash.

Rami, mjfara and a few others are quite adept at SIM 2 support

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

i think thats in downloads...i will revert back to that and see how it goes.

could you ask rami if he can make that b21hd work with other images...not worked with any others that i tried.

cheers satsmo.

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Will do, but skins are specific to images based on their structure unless modded by others.

You will get green screen if it is not compatible to the image. He will not mod it to work on images that are not his, but that doesn't stop others modding it

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

i get what your saying satsmo and totally understandable.....if only his image didn't freeze so often...wouldn't even be having this convo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

exactly dreamelite best

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

i get what your saying satsmo and totally understandable.....if only his image didn't freeze so often...wouldn't even be having this convo

I've not had any issues with v20 freezing nor had any green screens. As mentioned before for me it is the fastest image I have tried to date also for me no other skin is as good looking. Think he has done a outstanding job.

Only issue I have noticed is that rarely his download plugin is available. Also with it being Gemini based theres no CAM downloads but then again Tspanel gets around that.

Rest In Peace Michael Mcharg, A true friend and although gone never forgotten. 11-10-08.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by garry1312 View Post
    I've not had any issues with v20 freezing nor had any green screens. As mentioned before for me it is the fastest image I have tried to date also for me no other skin is as good looking. Think he has done a outstanding job.

Only issue I have noticed is that rarely his download plugin is available. Also with it being Gemini based theres no CAM downloads but then again Tspanel gets around that.
    any screenshots garry , been using openpli 2.1 for almost 2 weeks not a single crash,

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast