Has anyone seen a UFO - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

well what i saw was defo unexplained.

and you only have to look at ancient artifacts to know that they have been visiting for a long time , also astranaunts have admited we are not alone they are always watching mission in space.

the good thing is they havent ever done anything to us so why are people so scared .

were probably too boring for them to worry about anyway.

the only thing is when we start trying to kick there arse they might want to wipe us out and lets face it they have been reverse engineering a ufo for years even the germans had a ufo capable of 1500mph in 1940,s the same speed as a modern typhoon,

so what speed can they get now i wonder probably enough speed to look at the 10 billion planets in the habitable zone, our galaxy and if theres ten billion planets near us u can bet your sorry loser asses that theres sumit there with better technology than ours.

Hiding out in the rain forests of Bolivia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

there can be no arguments against UFOs being seen in the skies; they have been well documented with eyewitness accounts from police pilots military personal and politicians, photographs and video.
    over the past sixty years how much of this "evidence" has been fabricated, how much can be explained away as fantasy, or the misapprehension of man made and natural phenomena.
    when you strip it down how many cases are left, if any, that are unexplainable?

to answer the original question, yes, but i ain't got a Fijian clue what the it was!

seeing may be believing, but its not proof of anything.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSJElZwEI8o"]Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson on UFOs - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by pickledfrog; 26th April, 2012 at 04:39 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pickledfrog For This Useful Post:

kurva (20th December, 2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default UFO's in Devon

Seen several & pumas in Mid-Devon too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was going home one day I think it was 1984? we were driving south across waterloo bridge and all the traffic was stopped with people standing in astonishment my friend and i got out the car and hovering over the river was the biggest single object i have ever seen it looked like a floating skyscraper with a bluish hazy aura seeminly emmited with rows of windows some brightly lit others dark like black tinted glass with what im sure were figures behind there was a kind of script that resembled cuneiform writing and a large reverse swastika sign as i watched it moved away seeminly in a direction that is impossible to describe no sound no change in air pressure no visual trail it simply slipped away the most bizarre thing i have ever seen my mind was refusing to accept what my eyes were seeing i remember thinking THINGS LIKE THIS CANT HAPPEN over and over the laws of physics were being broken it was truly astonishing when we got got back in the car i turned to my friend and asked him what he thought and to my astonishment he just snapped it never happened and he wont talk about to this day

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    498 Posts

He's one of them. I stick with the fact that you would have to be of sound mind to fly passenger aircraft and military aircraft. A lot of these people have came forward in past. So they must have saw something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ave seen hundreds of UFO's, flying saucers is common in my house on a Friday night, a have even seen the markings on them, some are bright and flash and others don't, one was marked iPad, it didn't flash.
    It should be noted that a was smashed out my skull and so spangled that i could hardly string a sentence together, but it did happen....
    "Windows - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition."

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Blue flashes just above the clouds on a friday night freaked me out no noise...few days later told my dad and he said funny that something is in the paper about ufos sighted over the city.....navy said it was helicopters in the area but no noise n very quick flashes...as i said just above the cloud who knows weird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

once saw a rather strange flying object on a holiday in tenerife, was like a large boomerang object that was just spinning slowly around in the air then just disappeared. I saw it with a family member and we both couldn't work out what it was.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rhurbarb View Post
    Blue flashes just above the clouds on a friday night freaked me out no noise...few days later told my dad and he said funny that something is in the paper about ufos sighted over the city.....navy said it was helicopters in the area but no noise n very quick flashes...as i said just above the cloud who knows weird
    You know that's actually pretty freaky, you don't live anywhere near Dumbarton by any chance?
    A was driving to a customers house and a saw a blue flash and wondered what the hell it was..
    When a was at he customers house her son ran in saying there was funny lightning outside.
    A know it wasn't lightning and usually its humid before lightning, but it was cold on Friday night..

A was talking to my neighbour today and apart from seeing it he also mentioned all the weird air traffic that passes by our estate now.
    Its only been in the last year but there is a lot of helicopters so a just assumed it was the Army training, they used to train on the hills at the back of our estate years ago.
    They stopped after the council had a legal battle with them about night time training but a often hear them at all ours now..

If a never post on DK again,, will someone please inform the police..
    "Windows - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default sort of

Not really a ufo but related. I was riding my motorbike home at night , no rain , no wind , not much traffic , 2 lane main road. Going along and the engine cuts out, i go "Bugger" and kick it into neutral and coast to the next streetlight thinking if i stop under it will be easier to see whats wrong. stop under the light and the light goes out. WTF ! i look around and its the only streetlight now not working. doesnt make sense. so i try the starter and bike growls into life so i kick into gear and get the heck out of there. only , i look back in the mirror and the streetlight , flickers and then comes back on.!! no idea what it meant , just co-incidence , dont know. never saw any lights in the sky so cant blame aliens for sure yet. Steve - Perth western australia

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

I think it meant that the light needed a new bulb steve.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I was out having a cigg one night and saw what look like a triangle shape air craft with red blue and green lights on the bottom it flew over my head about 50 feet from the ground. It was quite did not make a sound this was in 2006. I live about 10 miles away from air fore base so i wrote it off as some new air craft that i never seen before. This happen in florida and i look it up on Google and seen several people with similar story

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Swamp gas..

Move along your all seeing swamp gas and fireflies!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default An unidentified fleeing object

An unidentified fleeing object - dose starbucks running from the tax man count

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

what annoys me is when you tell someone or put it on a forum of what you have seen theres always someone that will say its not true ,but that means there then calling people lyers which i am not , what i seen lasted atleast 10 mins ,and what i have seen tells me theres no way on this earth we can get that kind of flying power yet , and the laws of physics only aplly on earth to us as we invented them , aliens or whatever wouldnt go by our understanding and if they did they would be back in the dark ages, we cannot fly like the thing i have seen yet, although they have got a form of antigravity the unmanned spy plane triangle thing that uses electric fields to lift it up but they can only get 80 percent lift so far, but it works and its busy spying in the skys the tr3b look it up , so its not impossible just we are crap at it so far.

theres too many planets and too many stars out there to just be us simple as that.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast