Register
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by webhead View Post
    ...theres always someone that will say its not true ,but that means there then calling people lyers which i am not
    That's a logical non sequitur webhead m8

People can think you are mistaken without accusing you of lying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

what annoys me is when you tell someone or put it on a forum of what you have seen theres always someone that will say its not true ,but that means there then calling people lyers which i am not , what i seen lasted atleast 10 mins ,and what i have seen tells me theres no way on this earth we can get that kind of flying power yet , and the laws of physics only aplly on earth to us as we invented them , aliens or whatever wouldnt go by our understanding and if they did they would be back in the dark ages, we cannot fly like the thing i have seen yet, although they have got a form of antigravity the unmanned spy plane triangle thing that uses electric fields to lift it up but they can only get 80 percent lift so far, but it works and its busy spying in the skys the tr3b look it up , so its not impossible just we are crap at it so far.

theres too many planets and too many stars out there to just be us simple as that.
    the laws of physics only apply to earth?

I'm sure you are not telling lies. but its clear you dont understand even the basics of physics.
    this means you are in no position to deduce anything, from what you have seen.

I'm sure life is all over this universe, in both basic and advanced forms.
    its true some of these advanced forms may well understand physics much better than us.
    But they are still the same laws.

Firemouth rules for life.
    If it aint broke, don't fix it!
    If its broke, fix it and use it again!
    If it proper broke, use it for something else!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

also astranaunts have admited we are not alone they are always watching mission in space.
    Remember....... ALL US Astronauts are under direct Military rule and orders.

If they are told to say they saw UFOs on missions then they will. CIA, Mi5, and all other intel agencies all use such tools to their own advantage, which means we are getting their disadvantage.

So next time you hear the good Astronaut say he saw this or that, keep an open mind that he/shes a bullshitter on the topic.

UFOs are dismissed-not taken seriously on the face of it by the US gov, even though they are a real event, but they have been steered and driven by intel agencies to create a new religion out of sightings, abductions, and contactees.

And you know what happens when religion becomes ownership of the state.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by firemouth View Post
    the laws of physics only apply to earth?

I'm sure you are not telling lies. but its clear you dont understand even the basics of physics.
    this means you are in no position to deduce anything, from what you have seen.

I'm sure life is all over this universe, in both basic and advanced forms.
    its true some of these advanced forms may well understand physics much better than us.
    But they are still the same laws.
    thats where your wrong and dont understand anything , the laws of physics where made by humans, aliens or whatever you call them wouldnt know or understand our physics ,they are not the same in the universe ,all physics would change from planet to planet , if all physics like you say where the same then there would be no aliens only humans and all planets would be the same size galaxys would look the same blahh blahh blahh , so dont be an idiot.

even the best scientists understand what im saying will actualy be true.

so wind your neck in.

use your sub atomic brain and carefully think about what i said and all the scientists that agree.

our physics can not explain even how the earths magnetic field works to this day they dont truely know so our physics are only based on guessing , and since it begaon there have been lots of physic laws broken or rewritten.

they only exist on this planet through out the universe they will be broken.

and if scientists think like you which some do some dont , we would never get beyond out galaxy, you have to start to think out the box and start to wonder how the hell can these things move like they do , ohh and our physics cant do that at the moment ,we dont know jack compare to living things out there who have started maybe since the universe began.

i have always said you can travel faster than light and now cern has proved im right so there ,i understand alot cheers.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to webhead For This Useful Post:

Frogger (21st December, 2013)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

thats where your wrong and dont understand anything , the laws of physics where made by humans, aliens or whatever you call them wouldnt know or understand our physics ,they are not the same in the universe ,all physics would change from planet to planet , if all physics like you say where the same then there would be no aliens only humans and all planets would be the same size galaxys would look the same blahh blahh blahh , so dont be an idiot.

even the best scientists understand what im saying will actualy be true.

so wind your neck in.

use your sub atomic brain and carefully think about what i said and all the scientists that agree.

our physics can not explain even how the earths magnetic field works to this day they dont truely know so our physics are only based on guessing , and since it begaon there have been lots of physic laws broken or rewritten.

they only exist on this planet through out the universe they will be broken.

and if scientists think like you which some do some dont , we would never get beyond out galaxy, you have to start to think out the box and start to wonder how the hell can these things move like they do , ohh and our physics cant do that at the moment ,we dont know jack compare to living things out there who have started maybe since the universe began.

i have always said you can travel faster than light and now cern has proved im right so there ,i understand alot cheers.
    You really shouldn't be throwing insults around when it's obvious to anyone with even the most basic knowledge of physics that you're totally out of your depth here.

"The Laws of Physics were made by humans"?

Where did you pick that one up?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,299 Posts

Mistake ................

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi
    I have seen several as we dont suffer with light polution .

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts

How do you identify it as a UFO if it's unidentified?
    My master plan is to live forever..... going to plan so far
    Despite the cost of living, it's still very popular.
    No good deed goes unpunished....

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GastonJ View Post
    How do you identify it as a UFO if it's unidentified?
    Depends how pissed you are at the time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nara For This Useful Post:

lagerland (1st July, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

its something that does not act normal in the sky . last year i saw a white light trailing 2 jets ( which they now tend to fly in 2's ) but after a few minutes was getting smaller and weaker until it disappeared . if you have any ideas what it could be i would be interested to hear. but this is just one of many odd things we have seen

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

I saw E.T. if that counts

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aftermath For This Useful Post:

lagerland (1st July, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i think as long as you have people who have seen something and others who have not you will always have these discussions.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bean in france View Post
    its something that does not act normal in the sky . last year i saw a white light trailing 2 jets ( which they now tend to fly in 2's ) but after a few minutes was getting smaller and weaker until it disappeared . if you have any ideas what it could be i would be interested to hear. but this is just one of many odd things we have seen
    What acts 'normal' in the sky? The only things whereby flying is normal are living creatures with wings - such as bats, birds and the like, the rest have no business being up there. If god had meant us to fly he'd have given us airline tickets, and not for Ryanair either, which is further proof that he doesn't exist anyway (no free airline tickets), but that's not the reason for the thread. For all we know it could have been a cat with a rocket tied to each back leg holding a torch in it's mouth, chasing a bat - however that would be an Unusual Flying Object, rather than an Unidentified Flying Object, until the cat sold it's story to Punch. Why do they fly in 2's near you, rough area?

At what point does an unidentified flying object become and identified flying object? e.g. if the RAF said "It was us" would you believe them and discount it as being unidentified or would you want more proof it was them - so what porrf does it take? ? If that's the case I'll opt for it being ISS
    My master plan is to live forever..... going to plan so far
    Despite the cost of living, it's still very popular.
    No good deed goes unpunished....

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GastonJ View Post
    - however that would be an Unusual Flying Object, rather than an Unidentified Flying Object, until the cat sold it's story to Punch.
    No, that would be Time Travel. Punch shut up shop finally in 2002.

A time travelling unidentified flying cat? This could be interesting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There's some interesting videos on youtube from ufo tv, the one about nazi bunker in the antartic is very interesting.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast