Register
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

QUOTE=marek128;2773945]dont work. when plug dongle to supply interface not connected. without supply car not connected.

I tried china 11.11.3 unit[/QUOTE]

Hi marek128, I have the same issue with a "VCDS 15.7 VAGCOM 15.7 VCDS HEX CAN USB Interface VAG 15.7 with ATMEGA162" cable that I just bought.
    I installed VCDS 15.74 off the rosstech website with wifi enabled. Then I tried the 15.7 version that came off the bundled CD. It says "Not plugged into car!". Could this have bricked it? Were you able to resolve this issue in the end?

VAGCOM 15.jpg[
    Last edited by SchrodingersCat; 5th June, 2016 at 10:48 AM. Reason: updated information
    "No comment" is a splendid expression. I am using it again and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have pretty much the same problem as you ^^ except I had already vcds 12 installed on my computer and didnt know it, plugged my cable in and now it says unlicensed when i use my cable with the software that came with the disk. I need help too.

I too have a vcds 15.7 cable and the same atmega chip

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

All you need regarding restoring cables to level 12.12.0 (without long coding) and 11.11.5 working full (both with same dumps) you can find them in the collection i posted long long time ago ..... HERE OR HERE the complete one including the 1st part.
    No pass, just programs and stuff i gathered at that time.
    These repairs work only with cables that have atmega162 processor not any other chinese inventions.
    If you like my post and it helped you please press THANKS.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to fantomel For This Useful Post:

alexm1 (7th June, 2016), alyvo (1st February, 2017), arneefreeman (14th September, 2016), Col19 (3rd March, 2021), DeVito (10th July, 2017), elservis (27th August, 2017), fedez (22nd January, 2018), gopelhu (7th August, 2016), joze (11th March, 2018), Menber (25th February, 2017), Mrjitter (11th January, 2017), paro44 (7th June, 2016), PETERALC506 (1st August, 2016), RogerioAndrade (20th March, 2017), SchrodingersCat (7th June, 2016), Thundr4 (17th December, 2022), vm44 (17th June, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by SchrodingersCat View Post
    QUOTE=marek128;2773945]dont work. when plug dongle to supply interface not connected. without supply car not connected.

I tried china 11.11.3 unit
    Hi marek128, I have the same issue with a "VCDS 15.7 VAGCOM 15.7 VCDS HEX CAN USB Interface VAG 15.7 with ATMEGA162" cable that I just bought.
    I installed VCDS 15.74 off the rosstech website with wifi enabled. Then I tried the 15.7 version that came off the bundled CD. It says "Not plugged into car!". Could this have bricked it? Were you able to resolve this issue in the end?

VAGCOM 15.jpg[[/QUOTE]

Hi! Thanks for the response fantomel. I manage to get the cable to work this evening. I beleive that the issue was as simple as I didnt have it plugged into the OBD connection far enough. I had the key in the vehicle, radio display on, but the ignition off. Once I removed the connector on the car panel and pushed the male connector of the cable firmly into it, the green LED on the cable lit. I was using windows 7 on a VM in OSX. I uninstalled VCDS and delected the RosCAM folder in My Programs. I then reinstalled VCDS to the My Documents directory. After installation, I plugged in the cable, mapped it to my VM, and the driver instadded autiomatically. THen I ran VCDS, went to Options, and tested the cable. It worked!

I am now able to enable AUX in on my Chorus radio on my Audi A4 8K B8.

Thanks for all your help.
    "No comment" is a splendid expression. I am using it again and again.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mattydr67 View Post
    Mate I took a look at all previos post of you in this thread.
    So as I see you have a chinese tool that works with vcds french versions
    Your tools is a ftdi RL one
    Well to flash it back with your friend dump even his tool hasn't set it the pretection fusebits you will not be able to use his dump
    Because his dump is marriaged with his ftdi id
    But for sure his dump Atmega its protected.
    For the momement and for sure there isn't and maybe will not be any futhure french dump
    The 11.11.0 dump shared here is god for your tool but you need to start the vcds with the loader for RL tools
    You can try to find the vcds 11.11.5 or vcds 12.12.0 dump that comes with its specific craked vcs versions ( not with any other )
    Good luck
    Friends sorry to ask but for 11.11.5 and/or 12.12 with RL based interfaces using cracked sw we still need to remove STC based components and wire previous comments 4 wires (1 for atmega and 3 for MCP2515)????
    Last edited by eliotroyano; 8th June, 2016 at 01:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Does anybody know how to "translate" and put new sn to eeprom? I've compared 2 versions and differences there are:

ver 1063
    :10001000DE3085FFFFABFFFFFFFFFF02090000009E
    ver 1065
    :10001000DE3085FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF5A

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks, i will try

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eliotroyano View Post
    Friends sorry to ask but for 11.11.5 and/or 12.12 with RL based interfaces using cracked sw we still need to remove STC based components and wire previous comments 4 wires (1 for atmega and 3 for MCP2515)????
    Yes of course
    STC is for Atmega protection
    So if you do not remove it then you cannot reflash it
    One time I tried with STC not removed and it worked but I suppose that that SRC was defective
    In all the other cases it was need to remove it
    Good luck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mattydr67 For This Useful Post:

fantomel (24th July, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi,

I have question about harware compatible from cable with 9.08 software and last version? Can I update my 9.08 to f.a. 12.12?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is very userful to me. Thanks a lot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

vag com 908 thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

VAGCOM 15.jpg[

Hi! Thanks for the response fantomel. I manage to get the cable to work this evening. I beleive that the issue was as simple as I didnt have it plugged into the OBD connection far enough. I had the key in the vehicle, radio display on, but the ignition off. Once I removed the connector on the car panel and pushed the male connector of the cable firmly into it, the green LED on the cable lit. I was using windows 7 on a VM in OSX. I uninstalled VCDS and delected the RosCAM folder in My Programs. I then reinstalled VCDS to the My Documents directory. After installation, I plugged in the cable, mapped it to my VM, and the driver instadded autiomatically. THen I ran VCDS, went to Options, and tested the cable. It worked!

Thanks for all your help.[/QUOTE]

Hi, which package of 15.7 do you use? I tried 2 packages of version15.7.x, failed to test the cable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have the same question.
    Do you find the exact version?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by eliotroyano View Post
    Gopelhu which V15.7.x version do you use? oem one? or where can I find it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

VAGCOM 15.jpg

Thanks for all your help.

Hi man, which version do you use when you succeed? I flashed 15.7.x dump and failed with 15.7.4/15.7.1/15.7.0(all english language, 15.7.0 cannot be started software)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Are you sure that you have used 15.7 good dump? I never see someone to confirm that dump to be free yet.