Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Head Medialink Black Panther

Hi,

I recently bought a couple of medialink black panthers and want to share the cams on one of the boxes. The manual says it's easy but I can't get it to work.

I am running V2.16 on both of the 2card boxes, there are no NAT or firewall issues but any info on port info may help.

I have also read some comments on "extended software" on other forums but can't find the software anywhere...any ideas?

In return I have created my own channel lists and remotely updated them using the channel editor V2.2. (It is not bad but a bit light on functionality.) If anyone has the source code, file format or comms protocol I will happily add to the functions and post as a community resource.

Finally, if anyone know the access method for port 10000 I will try sort out out some of the simple bugs..assuming I can login through it! (Even a technical manual for this device would be good) ...info on the home website is hopeless.

Any help / info would be much appreciated.

Thx
    Mil

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up

Hey Mil

Did you get anywhere with this?

Haggis