The first time I believed in E.T. was 1982

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smirnoff_rules View Post
    or was god and jesus et's ? would explain alot

JESUS WAS AN ALIEN FROM SPACE - HD - YouTube
    I believe they exist and this statement ^ I have thought for a long time, all the billions of planets and we are the only ones - oh come on!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by m9g View Post
    I believe they exist and this statement ^ I have thought for a long time, all the billions of planets and we are the only ones - oh come on!!!!

Many religions base their beleifs on their "gods" being from the "stars" some ancient indian writings tell of wars carried out between two sets of gods causing some serious havoc.

The native americans beleive we are all decended from the stars.

The chinses beleive the man who founded their civilization came from the stars and then when his task was over returned there.

When this is pointed out to mainstreem people it is classed as pure mythlogy or stories but we must take the bible as verbatim and accept that evrything happened as it says it did. So it is fine to say a man parted a great big bloody sea with a stick and everyone goes praise "GOD" and when you say well maybe "GOD" was an E.T with advanced technology you are laughed at and ridiculed.

If,, and I want to emphasise IF we have been visited by E.T in the distant past they would have been way way more advanced then us so I can easliy see how we would have come to see them as GODS instead of what they were.

Even the christian bible has things that sound very E.T orientated with chariots of fire and guys getting carried to heaven on a cloud not to mention angels, we already know it is impossible to fly in human form so I dont think the wings we see on paintings of angels are literal I think it is the only way the artist could bring across the=at these beings had the power of flight in terms ancient man would understand and the only thing that flew that ancient man understood were birds hence the wings.

Anyway I look forward to being laughed out of the forum now but thanks for replying and reading

Jay

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I think its all a load of bolix, my x mother in law was convinced she see one one night, it woke her up and she looked out the window and there was this strange bright light, 2 days before she had fitted a 500w halogen security lamp in the back garden, she also leaves food out for the foxes (that only come out at night & would have activate the security lamp) and she lives a mile from the ~~~~ing airport !!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i dont believe it...but i think there are other forms of life on the whole universe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, think of a lifeform like E.T. is unbelievable, but in the thousands of galaxies, stars and planets that we can found on the universe, is normal think that we're not alone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes, I believe that there are aliens out there somewhere. Space is infinite, right? If so... Why would we just so happen to be the only beings in the universe? It's very unrealistic that we are alone. People would just like to think that we are because people nowadays are scared if what's not right infront of their faces. Somehow people find aliens even scarier than anything else, which doesn't really make sense if you ask me. Shouldn't people be scared of being murdered or something like that because [sadly] the chances of being murdered are a lot better than having an alien encounter. If aliens do exist, does that mean that they are little green men in space ships saying "I'm a Martian!" or strange creatures waiting to rip your head off? No, it does not. As much as we would like to think that, that's probably not what aliens are like. Who knows, they might be just like us?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pomenfirst View Post
    Well, think of a lifeform like E.T. is unbelievable,
    ye that's stupid, there more likely going to be like ALF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am very sure that Aliens exist as we are not the only one in universe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by exammaster View Post
    I am very sure that Aliens exist as we are not the only one in universe.
    Thats a bold statement let us no if you see one meantime welcome to the forum enjoy your stay...............
    I know you believe you understand what you think i said

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BUT <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what i meant !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Truth is we are cattle and when this planet becomes over populated its time to harvest....they are watching us

We evolved from primeval slime...yer right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Monty31ot View Post
    Truth is we are cattle and when this planet becomes over populated its time to harvest....they are watching us

We evolved from primeval slime...yer right
    When this planet becomes over populated. Is it not allready start harvesting................
    I know you believe you understand what you think i said

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BUT <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what i meant !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i think there is intelligence life on some other plantes out there, i also beleave we may already have intelligent life in the sea's "uso" a lot of ufo's are been spotted coming from are sea's. The oceans are so huge and deep that intelligence life could be down there who know's! like i said a lot of ufo's have been spotted coming out of the sea or going into the sea. check this out makes you question if there already here. Truman admits that UFOs are real, and hes not alone, Many presidents have admitted to the fact that UFOs are real, including Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, and JFK tried to even expose the truth but was assassinated. "I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth." Truman says. reagan says are aliens already not among us!!!!
    Last edited by newlove2003; 23rd January, 2012 at 10:55 PM.

Dufner
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,457 Posts

"are aliens already not among us!!!! "

They sure ~~~~ing are !!! There's a few of them on here,and for all the love and money,we still can't understand what message they are trying to convey !! Sweet Jesus !!
    Aaahh ! I love the smell of Eeprom in the morning...

" We'll come in low out of the rising sun, and about a mile out, we'll put on the music . . . "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

are there aliens in the universe? for sure, the universe is hugeee, there must be other intelligent life out there somewhere ...

Is it here? I dont think so, i dont see any intelligent species to have the slightest interest in our planet...

Next to the common explanations of ufos next to dillusion and alien spacecraft there are also another theories about the subject
    - Rips in dimensions
    - Time travellers
    - Hollow earth
    etc.

Would i really care if there would be alien spacecraft that are able to travel to this planet? No, i wouldn't ... I still would have to go to work the next day...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast