Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

after i'll see i'll belive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

you lot keep saying seeing is believing but the human eye can only see a tiny part of the light spectrum, this means we are virtualy blind ,so how you going to see them ,if we could actualy see all the spectrum we would be able to see them living amongst us already, this is why digital video tapes of the sky reveal ufo, but if you look at same spot you cant see it, digital recorders now see better than the human eye , so unless they poke you in the eye you aint going to see alot unless you use a digital corder or some kind of instrument there not going to show you they exist until they want too ,probably same time we get wiped out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have come to the conclusion that the only possibility is that we are their creation. They have manipulated the human DNA and species throughout time. They created earth from a ball of rock and all thats in and on it, they are here and always have been, look around and ask yourself a question do you believe in darwins theory? That we evolved over thousands of years? sorry we have not been here that long for that to happen on the scale of things. The universe is teeming with life but we are not at the stage yet to be trusted. Why is anti gravity propulsion not so common or researched by private industry? The governments of the world do not allow it. Take a look at this video and ask what is he talking about off world? not the space station staff! They are trying to deport a teenager to america for hacking into NASA looking for evidence of ufo's, he found it and a list of off world captains and ships names, no record of any of them on this planet! Look and research yourself and you will find it, the truth is out there.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC_R9fDpgbI"]Suspicious NASA Youtube Video Warning to Prepare for SHTF 2012 - YouTube[/ame]
    Keep calm carry on.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by batman44 View Post
    I have come to the conclusion that the only possibility is that we are their creation. They have manipulated the human DNA and species throughout time. They created earth from a ball of rock and all thats in and on it, they are here and always have been, look around and ask yourself a question do you believe in darwins theory? That we evolved over thousands of years? sorry we have not been here that long for that to happen on the scale of things. The universe is teeming with life but we are not at the stage yet to be trusted. Why is anti gravity propulsion not so common or researched by private industry? The governments of the world do not allow it. Take a look at this video and ask what is he talking about off world? not the space station staff! They are trying to deport a teenager to america for hacking into NASA looking for evidence of ufo's, he found it and a list of off world captains and ships names, no record of any of them on this planet! Look and research yourself and you will find it, the truth is out there.
    Suspicious NASA Youtube Video Warning to Prepare for SHTF 2012 - YouTube

You're crackers!
    Judging by your post, Darwins theory is going in reverse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by aleister crowley View Post
    You're crackers!
    Judging by your post, Darwins theory is going in reverse
    Life experience m8!
    Keep calm carry on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

how come right... how ~~~~ing come, that all the 'proof' is to be found on youtube? Surely this mystical cabal of aliens, reptiles, mk ultra, men in black, cobra kai dojo etc etc would get rid of this 'proof' if indeed it was proof and not just bollocks
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    how come right... how ~~~~ing come, that all the 'proof' is to be found on youtube? Surely this mystical cabal of aliens, reptiles, mk ultra, men in black, cobra kai dojo etc etc would get rid of this 'proof' if indeed it was proof and not just bollocks
    The way to hide it is to encourage it, its right before your eyes and you cannot see it. Its not just you tube anymore is all over, if you want the best proof of manipulation and control take at look and Alex jones... Info wars.com or before its news.com and godlike productions forum.
    Keep calm carry on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

oh right.... must be true then.. i actually have been on godlike productions... they're all ~~~~ing retarded

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    oh right.... must be true then.. i actually have been on godlike productions... they're all ~~~~ing retarded
    Possible, just like some of the info passed around on there.
    Keep calm carry on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

theres a door you know...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

makes me laugh people who think humans are the only 1,s ,the strange thing is now your the 1,s that look stupid when you say you dont beleive ,years ago it was the over way around but now its classed as your dumb if you dont beleive ,maths have already proven that theres way too many planets to count, they just found another near us with a lovly blue sea color and perfectly from its sum just like ours there be somebody there looking up thinking i wonder if theres anything else out there just like we do, people who dont beleive are weak minded people and who are scared of there own shadow this is why they keep it a secret because your the 1,s who would go round peeing your pants and that would be no help whatsoever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Show us proper conclusive evidence and you never no you may convert some of us but i doubt it very much..............

NON BELIEVER....................

And ive pissed me pants again.................
    I know you believe you understand what you think i said

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BUT <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what i meant !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There has to be life on other planets and who is to say it is not several million/billion years in front of us or do you believe we are the only life forms in this massive universe or galaxies ?

Chances are if we are just a mistake in the making then there are other mistakes already happened out there somewhere.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast