Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default How many of you believe in E.T

Okay here is a question I am sure has been asked already but how many of you believe that E.T exists. I for one am a firm believer that there is life out there but the jury is still out as to whether we have been visited, although I must say as an ardent fan of the program "Ancient Astronauts" I must say there is a lot of unexplained stuff out there, but in the same sentence there are also a lot of fakes, con artists and pure nut cases around which does make the "genuine" cases a little more difficult to swallow.

What are your thoughts..

Jay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

i do..
    i got it my media drive
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

i do,ive got 3 b"ll"cks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't =).
    It's a long way home...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I believe in Extra Terrestrials. You can never have too many. I always keep one Extra just in case my other Terrestrial breaks.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Lad I use to go school with only had one, needless to say his nickname was womble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Have to remain sceptical on this one i may change me mind wots left of it if and when i meat one but untill then its fiction..................
    I know you believe you understand what you think i said

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BUT <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what i meant !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i cannot believe in this near endless universe that we can be the only planet with so called "intelligent" life forms on it....

that does not mean

i believe that they do come/have been to this planet

that the weirdo down the local swears he was abducted by aliens is telling the truth

then again i cant prove either

when the sea gulls follow the trawler,it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

I am the same as above I think there has to be something out there in some form or another they or whatever may have never even been here but they may very well be out there.

I dont agree that there cant be anything out there because other planets dont have oxygen and water and light, yes they may be what our planet thrives on but whos to that something else doesnt work for another planet.

Rest In Peace Michael Mcharg, A true friend and although gone never forgotten. 11-10-08.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

That they exist out there somewhere, certainly. I dont think we can be conceited enough to believe than in all the trillions of planets out there that life evolved only here.

That they've visited this planet, unlikely. Any civilisation advanced enough to be able to travel such vast distances would have little interest in this spec of dust we call home !

If they have been, then I can only guess they're the kind of space alien tourists that think a holiday in Blackpool or Skeggy is fun !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yes bound to be sum sorta life form but doubt its intelligent..
    Iron horse, born to lose, live to win!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There is more proof that Ets have visited earth than Jesus and God yet that belief is welcomed and the Et 1 is discredited (without proof) and everyday with scientific advances we are leaning towards ets being real. So the short awnser is dont close your mind off to the possibility.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheCoder View Post
    That they exist out there somewhere, certainly. I dont think we can be conceited enough to believe than in all the trillions of planets out there that life evolved only here.

That they've visited this planet, unlikely. Any civilisation advanced enough to be able to travel such vast distances would have little interest in this spec of dust we call home !

If they have been, then I can only guess they're the kind of space alien tourists that think a holiday in Blackpool or Skeggy is fun !
    maybe they like studying us and maybe they aren't in physical form like we are, but vibrate at a higher level, so are what we would call spirit.

maybe they don't feel emotion as humans do, which would make us a very interesting study

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

As has already been mentioned, you would have to be a fool to refuse the possibility.

DNA tests state that the chances of someone having the same DNA as myself is 1 in 1,000,000,000 (one in a billion)

But in a world with 7 billion people, there could potentially be 6 others in this world with a DNA match to myself.

So how can you refuse to believe in alien life forms when there are hundreds of billions of planets out there.

I think Bill Watterson said it best with Calvin & Hobbes.

Canker

"Animal, vegetable or mineral... I'll do anything, to anything, with anything"
    - The Baby Eating Bishop of Bath & Wells
    [COLOR=Green]

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ipssoff View Post
    There is more proof that Ets have visited earth than Jesus and God yet that belief is welcomed and the Et 1 is discredited (without proof) and everyday with scientific advances we are leaning towards ets being real. So the short awnser is dont close your mind off to the possibility.
    or was god and jesus et's ? would explain alot

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgfbh5J3afk"]JESUS WAS AN ALIEN FROM SPACE - HD - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by smirnoff_rules; 14th December, 2011 at 04:25 PM.
    any information provided is for educational/experimental purposes only.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast