How many of you believe in E.T - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

A think there will be life on other planets and my reason is a bit lame and by no means scientific..
    A just think the sheer volume of the universe must make some planets suitable for life, not sure what kinda life or if that life is or isn't as evolved as ours but the odds would favour life imo.
    A think they will have the same problem as us and that's how to travel such vast distances, if they could am sure we would know about it so a don't believe they have visited earth at anytime..

Its only recently ave got ma head around at just how big the universe is,, its taken me 40 yrs..
    "Windows - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

i dont think its lame, its the exact reasoning i use myself for other life in the universe.. its naive and arrogant to think otherwise imo.

That said, do i think they are more advanced than us and visiting us in flying saucers? no.
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    i dont think its lame, its the exact reasoning i use myself for other life in the universe.. its naive and arrogant to think otherwise imo.

That said, do i think they are more advanced than us and visiting us in flying saucers? no.

A didn't read the whole thread but am glad someone else has the same view..
    A don't go for all the flying saucers myself, am really skeptical of most if not all Youtube vids a see people posting , a just don't see what they seem to see, even after a few cans like tonight..
    "Windows - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345