Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadyback View Post
    tbf sgerrard the 'uptight' people are mainly the manu fans u seem so adept at winding up...

it would have been a boring christmas without them though

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

with all the technology available today do you think if the Ouiji board wasn't a pile of shi@e there would be thousands of videos etc out there. Apple would even bring out the 'I Ouiji board' to contact the dead. Only ?1 per minute or unlimited data if you take out a 3 yr contract.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy79 View Post
    with all the technology available today do you think if the Ouiji board wasn't a pile of shi@e there would be thousands of videos etc out there. Apple would even bring out the 'I Ouiji board' to contact the dead. Only ?1 per minute or unlimited data if you take out a 3 yr contract.
    They already have

App Store - "Ouija Board" Talking Board for iPhone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Real or not, theres no ~~~~ing way i'd messa with that shiiit!!
    Puts the creeps up me!!
    Whatever!!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I missed a trick there. I can't believe over 11,000 people have bought it. I blame the Conservatives for introducing care in the community and closing down Phsychiatric Hospitals.

Quote Originally Posted by aleister crowley View Post

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

i was walking through the terraced streets of anfield over the festive period when i heard a wailing noise coming from behind the cemetery wall.
    although it was nearly midnight i could not stop myself from investigating and was surprised to find a small child wearing a number 8 liverpool kit circa 1989 knelt over a unkempt and overgrown tombstone,the poor mite was crying and bleating on about how successful his team was and no one would ever match their league title tally of eighteen and european cup success of four wins as well as all the other comps they had won.
    i touched him on the shoulder and asked why he was crying so much and out at this time on such a cold night in just a football kit.
    i swear he faded away before my very eyes while his plaintive voice carried a comment on the wind which i think was along the lines of winning the domestic or european treble before anyone else which would cement them in history as the greatest club ever to grace a pitch.
    as i gazed down at the tombstone the inscription was covered by years of grime and moss which made it impossible to read after so many years of neglect and to be perfectly honest as a everton fan i could not be arsed wiping it away to reveal what i hear in the ale house before every derby game.

so there you have it,my story,do the good people of this forum think the same as me that i did in fact meet the ghost of liverpool past.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aleister crowley View Post
    Perhaps he doesn't want to share his experiences with the neanderthals who are trying to bait him.

Fckin grow up.
    maybe we were genuinely curious...
    Last edited by saj1985; 29th December, 2011 at 05:15 PM.

Dufner
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,457 Posts

Okay GC,was waiting for the punchline there.Now I don't know what to think !!
    Aaahh ! I love the smell of Eeprom in the morning...

" We'll come in low out of the rising sun, and about a mile out, we'll put on the music . . . "

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gc1966 View Post
    i was walking through the terraced streets of anfield over the festive period when i heard a wailing noise coming from behind the cemetery wall.
    although it was nearly midnight i could not stop myself from investigating and was surprised to find a small child wearing a number 8 liverpool kit circa 1989 knelt over a unkempt and overgrown tombstone,the poor mite was crying and bleating on about how successful his team was and no one would ever match their league title tally of eighteen and european cup success of four wins as well as all the other comps they had won.
    i touched him on the shoulder and asked why he was crying so much and out at this time on such a cold night in just a football kit.
    i swear he faded away before my very eyes while his plaintive voice carried a comment on the wind which i think was along the lines of winning the domestic or european treble before anyone else which would cement them in history as the greatest club ever to grace a pitch.
    as i gazed down at the tombstone the inscription was covered by years of grime and moss which made it impossible to read after so many years of neglect and to be perfectly honest as a everton fan i could not be arsed wiping it away to reveal what i hear in the ale house before every derby game.

so there you have it,my story,do the good people of this forum think the same as me that i did in fact meet the ghost of liverpool past.
    this is what i was saying in the other thread

manchester united are a better team than liverpool, but their fans are just so crap at trying to send that msg out......in the end it always makes liverpool look better?

i just dont get it?

you wrote a whole story, it wasnt funny, it had no punchline and it made liverpool look better?!

thats a strange talent united fans have

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i know a number of people that messed around with ouija boards and have had very strange things and scary things happen to them since, personally i wouldn't touch one

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sgerrard View Post
    this is what i was saying in the other thread

manchester united are a better team than liverpool, but their fans are just so crap at trying to send that msg out......in the end it always makes liverpool look better?

i just dont get it?

you wrote a whole story, it wasnt funny, it had no punchline and it made liverpool look better?!

thats a strange talent united fans have
    it was not meant to be funny,it was and is a supernatural occurance like conspiracy theories and the like of everything i hear week in week out from fans of a certain club and if you bothered to read it fully you would see i include the team i support in the post.

was thinking of starting an everton thread but there would only be me and fellainis wig posting in it,oh,and one visitor
    Last edited by gc1966; 29th December, 2011 at 02:15 PM.

Dufner
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,457 Posts

Is the Wig back from suspension ?

" We'll come in low out of the rising sun, and about a mile out, we'll put on the music . . . "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

A few years ago, looking around a charity shop, I found and bought a waddingtons ouija board that was made as a child's toy, sometime in the 60s I think,
    it was withdrawn from sale after a few years, because of complaints from the church,
    anyway the other half wouldn't let me keep it in the house, so stuck it on ebay, sold it for about ?20,
    but according to the claims on the box, the ouija board is the second best selling board game in the world, after monopoly, so says the Guinness world records.
    !retupmoc eht ni deppart m'I !pleH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I messed with one yrs and yrs ago in my youth and i can honestly say it was the stupidest thing Ive ever done.

Things happen when you use them trust me.

I will never ever ever repeat what i did...

Dufner
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,457 Posts

I'm actually curious about this phenomenon(I ain't gonna mess with them either !).

Can anyone tell me what kind of stuff happens generally or personally to them after these events ?No messers need apply !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast