Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Stuff like this starts happening in your home...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZhiaVVO8PU"]The Barton Mansion entity - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by aleister crowley; 30th December, 2011 at 10:43 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aleister crowley View Post

Got to admit I've never used one and never will. I do believe in this stuff but that was a bad example.
    I saw something when I was a child and to this day, I will never ever look back up the stairs after I've walked down. Gives me goosebumps typing this and remembering.
    Well following on from this I've actually been brave enough to do some research.
    From what I can gather, what I saw was one of the shadow people.

Mad as a box of frogs to some/most people but to me...no.
    It's taken me 30yrs to face up to what I saw that morning.

Mock all you want but I actually feel a bit better knowing. Still covered in goosebumps remembering though...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

a number of people that i know have had very strange things happen to them, seeing things, hearing people in house although nobody there, also strange smells.

also personality changes, i know one girl who swears she was possessed after using a ouija board in her house as a young girl. she still struggles to this day with depression, suicidal tendencies, drug dependancy and says she saw terrifying things after she used the ouija board, she would never touch one again.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I've played around with a Ouiji Board a few times and always thought it was a joke, I've had a scarier girlfriend.

Probably the same idea as Hypnotism or God, some people can be affected by either and some will never.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123