Register
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Has any one try the 2902192 PDI acert file if so how did it go ? smoke ? clean ? fuel mileage ? and POWER
    thanks

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheesey View Post
    Thats funny, we got 580hp to the wheels with that same file,hot numbers and a resistor. It smoked like hell,but that an aussie file.
    Hey Leigh, you said you work at Dave's Diesel Repair in Acheson,Canada. Must have did some injector work to get those numbers

well all you bloke need is 625 hp and 4.56 diff and you will cruise up thoses big hills you have over there real easey,, after all its about average time and good fuel miledagewe pull 6 decks of cattle here in aussie on the flats no worries at a 60 mile ahour ...around 150 ton all up with fat bullocks

Member frank antonio ruiz de la's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

cat engine 3176e files? please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

cat engine 3176e files? please

pls go to the below link

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f165/caterpillar-flash-files-111535/index24.html

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'm calling Alligator on bullsh!t. Don't talk it up mate, we're all on here to help each other out, not make up crap about how good we are. You didn't blow nothing up with that file!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I tried the 1739454 in my truck and it runs a lot different then a normal 7CZ or 1MM brakesaver file. It will breakup at 2300rpm with it and it idles differently then before and I don't mean because it has added timing It idles higher then 600 when that's where i have my idle set. With regular 600 file it has a lopey idle.

Here's a link of my taking off with the 1739454 file
    2000 Western Star Accelerating on the Street - YouTube

Here's a link of how it idles with a regular 600 file, I don't have a video of it idling with the 1739454 file yet.
    Starting 2000 Western Star with a Cat - YouTube

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Awesome lope!!! You must be running different injectors??? My 14l series 60 will break up like that if I raise the rpm limit above 2100. What turbo you running?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah I'm running larger injectors. Still running stock turbo though . I've gotten 16.2 @87MPH with the stock turbo though. Was waiting to do some other changes before I get a bigger one.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I want flash Caterpillar-flash-files year 2008, who know to guide, plse...thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by muz79 View Post
    I'm calling Alligator on bullsh!t. Don't talk it up mate, we're all on here to help each other out, not make up crap about how good we are. You didn't blow nothing up with that file!!
    HEY muz79, no bullsh!t........ It was my engine and the bill to replace the pistons and scored liners. I can show you the dyno run and how the crankcase pressure sky rockets off the page while its cranking out 2400ft/lbs, Dont believe me? keep installing that file.... id hate to be you after you toast someones engine. Lesson to all.... learn from my misfortune and stay away from these files!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ashkar View Post
    HEY muz79, no bullsh!t........ It was my engine and the bill to replace the pistons and scored liners. I can show you the dyno run and how the crankcase pressure sky rockets off the page while its cranking out 2400ft/lbs, Dont believe me? keep installing that file.... id hate to be you after you toast someones engine. Lesson to all.... learn from my misfortune and stay away from these files!!
    Can you advise which file that did this? I am having issues with the 270-7127 file....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sledman View Post
    Can you advise which file that did this? I am having issues with the 270-7127 file....
    He's talking about the 173-9454 aussie file

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

well some ****er here like black smoke- they been sticking 4242 injector code in the old 5ek engine and loseing 2 gear on the hills- so right code pulls like a train all day long

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sledman View Post

look in 2007 flash file. airport fire trucks 650 to 700 hp on that disco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ashkar View Post
    Yeah post it up. Also what injectors are you running in your 6NZ and what calibrations are they set to?

What i'm not understanding is how there are people on other forums who are making every bit as much as you did (some 800hp) with 6NZ motors using PDI files, yet your motor blew after one dyno run???

Also what was the EGT during the run and do you have the stock turbo and if not, what turbo are you running?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast