If it my post it's helpful, please get push "THANK and REPUTATION"

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
    these injector codes are in accerts as well but its encrypted

Let me guess the amount of fuel output is encrypted too?
    Lmao
    I can read the files... As well as create them
    I won't post ones I've made, for obvious reasons I don't want people seeing my work.
    If you have a file with out a trim I can tell you the trim if you'd like.
    You can ask how I do it, but I won't tell.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
    you can change the flow on the accert injectors if you can find a high flowing one and then set them all the same

If people do this... Your truck will get more power 10-20% more, however your truck will lose efficency and your gas bill will skyrocket.

What you should do is take it to a tuning shop...

Where they can flow the trim codes (makes more power & that kitty will purr) and get a lot more power aswell as making it more fuel efficient 1mpg to 3mpg.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gilang View Post
    Take here m8
    The trim for this injector is 5981. It's not a great injector but decent for a cat... puts out 75% fuel.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default BULL

Quote Originally Posted by Alligator View Post
    If people do this... Your truck will get more power 10-20% more, however your truck will lose efficency and your gas bill will skyrocket.

Where they can flow the trim codes (makes more power & that kitty will purr) and get a lot more power aswell as making it more fuel efficient 1mpg to 3mpg.
    You are full of you know what!!

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joe5543 View Post
    You are full of you know what!!

Just ask.... ashman, far_call, or mrhaney!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

the trim files on the accerts are made for each injector, there is a handfull of people that know how to change them to be all the same, its not easy for the begineer. Taking them out to balance them is the best way, there is a way to balance them in the truck as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

alligator, do yopu have any 100% flowing trim files to share?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just ask.... ashman, far_call, or mrhaney!
    Alligator backs what he's preaching, I have proven results ~ no bull joe 5543
    Last edited by ashkar; 2nd January, 2013 at 11:08 PM.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I can do whatever you want when it comes to Acert injectors. How about 1000% increase of flow? Like what drag trucks use? I'm not sure what you mean by "100%"
    Are you asking "can you put a code in the hole so it will reach its maximum performance?"

What is your truck doing now? Have you done any upgrades? is your truck stock? are you getting at least 90psi for fuel psi?

I have my own custom files. I can create the file. I can flow the codes. I can tell you that the serial number means something. I can tell you if you thought out of the box you would figure out cats "simple" algorithm... not all of it is and you need to put in some work!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Injector trim codes.

I can do whatever you want when it comes to Acert injectors. How about 1000% increase of flow? Like what drag trucks use? I'm not sure what you mean by "100%"
    Are you asking "can you put a code in the hole so it will reach its maximum performance?"

What is your truck doing now? Have you done any upgrades? is your truck stock? are you getting at least 90psi for fuel psi?

I have my own custom files. I can create the file. I can flow the codes. I can tell you that the serial number means something. I can tell you if you thought out of the box you would figure out cats "simple" algorithm... not all of it is and you need to put in some work!
    Injector trim codes are for idle calibration ONLY no 100% or 1000% percent flow or horse power gains.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

most trucks I work on thats the first thing I check, fuel pressure, air-to-air. Simple stuff even the dealerships dont check. Not sure what you mean by 'work', i'm not the best with computers and most of the stuff i've learnt is from people that have been kind enough to share. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Injector trim codes are for idle calibration ONLY no 100% or 1000% percent flow or horse power gains.
    100% wrong there is flow differences between each injector and the trim codes or files is used to balance the flow across all six injectors to make a smooth running engine. There is defiantly power to be had with trim codes not that it's the right way to default all of them to the same code.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So when I had my truck on alligators dyno and it made another 150hp jus from tweaking the codes how do you explain?

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

That is what CAT tells you^.NOT!!!!!!
    I build injectors... you would think the 100's of 1000's of injectors I sell to drag racers in flordia to onhighway trucks to ice road truckers there would be a difference in fuel flow.

2000hp drag truck, how is a stock/factory/reman injector gonna put out enough cc's?

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast