Register
Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Manchester City Thread

I?m going to set up my own league and none of you can play in it, warns Balotelli

Manchester City?s controversial striker Mario Balotelli has warned that he will leave England and set up his own league that no-one else can play in if people don?t stop telling him off.
    Balotelli, who is facing a four-match ban after being charged by the Football Association with violent conduct, claims the new league will be much better than the Premier League, and all the other clubs will definitely be begging him to let them join.
    Balotelli?s agent, Mino Raiola, confirmed that Balotelli had fallen asleep in front of CBeebies, but that the fiery Italian would elaborate on the details of the new league as soon as he?d had his mid-morning snack and juice.
    ?Mario worked himself up into a right state last night,? he revealed.
    ?I had to carry him around, gently jigging him up and down for over an hour before he finally got off.?
    ?Thank God for Calpol!?
    ?Seriously though, if I never hear ?Row, Row, Row, Your Boat? again it?ll be too soon?

Balotelli threats

The former Inter Milan player, who has issues with being told ?no?, has been sent off three times since his move, and was unable to continue in a game against Dynamo Kiev when he suffered a crusha milkshake allergy.
    Man City first-team coach David Platt said that Balotelli had a tendency to get over-tired and this could lead to confrontations, but he added that referees could take measures to diffuse situations.
    ?Rather than pull out a red card, referees could pull out his favourite teddy, snuggles.? he said

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And in serious news...~~~~ off Tevez and rot.

If it wasn't for the financial fair play rules we'd have sold you to some Albanian mobster team for a quid you mercenary.

Humble pie but it was a good bit of business by Fergie to let him go. How we laughed when we got him but look at the situation now.
    Last edited by aleister crowley; 28th January, 2012 at 12:36 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lots of rumour now linking Mourinho to Man City should Mancini fail to win the title this year.

I like Mancini but if they get Mourinho then that could be the step up to the next level.
    Excellent coach and mad as a box of frogs as well.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Player wise Lucas Barrios seems to be the strongest rumour going at the moment.

We don't need another striker though IMO.

Need another midfield enforcer like Yaya and a strong back 4. Stefan Savic simply isn't good enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

You think it will happen? if it did it would surely mean the end of him becoming Utd manager.

Don't rule out Chavski, only the CL can save Boas job

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I cant see Boas being there next season. Abramovich wants instant success and he won't give anyone a chance. I don't think Maureen will go to city though i thik he's waiting for the Utd job.

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulld0g View Post
    I don't think Maureen will go to city though i thik he's waiting for the Utd job.
    He was and it was common knowledge at the time but I don't think so anymore.

Moyes to Man U
    Mourinho to Man City

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Apparanty Fergus wants Ole Gunnar as the nxt manager

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Mourinho likes clubs with an open cheque book, so that rules out united,
    and he wont work with Abramovich again, I can see him at city, but I don't know if I'd want him, he plays too defensively, much more so than Mancini.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The only thing Solly will be the manager of is the club cafe

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Heard noises about Moyes but i don't think he's big enough to go there. I think he may be a bit like Joe Royle as a manager, good working with no money but not so good with money to spend. He's doing a brilliant job atEverton but when Ferguson retires i think a top manager with a proven record will take over.

THE TRUTH

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tshirtman View Post
    Mourinho likes clubs with an open cheque book, so that rules out united,
    and he wont work with Abramovich again, I can see him at city, but I don't know if I'd want him, he plays too defensively, much more so than Mancini.
    I don't think he does to be honest and I've never rated him as a defensive coach. He relies on the back 4 to do their jobs without him having to tell them what to do.
    Strong midfield and forwards have always been his forte.

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Stick with mancini dont become another chelsea sacking every manager that fails to win the champions league. your top of the table now and looking good so why talk about a new manager coming in. if you where fighting relegation yea but not when your top. just my thoughts on it

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I would like to see that too Maca but once the League is won they will want the big one like Chelsea do. This is where a manager with champions League experience might take over.

THE TRUTH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I personally like Bobby Manc, especially the way he's dealt with Tevez the mercenary.
    He been proven right sticking with Joe Hart, over Shay Given.
    my only criticism would be getting rid of Bellamy.

Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast