Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default can`t access recovery menu - Chang Jiang Android 001

Hello,
    I tried to back up my ROM with Rom Manager, I selected 'Flash ClockworkMod Recovery', when program asked me to select my phone I selected Nexus One, but I have Chang Jiang Android 001, with MT6516, which is the copy of Nexus One, I continued and selected to make back up of my current ROM, after which the phone restart and I got just ?ANDROID? on my screen, I push the trackball and got the recovery menu in which I select ?reboot system now?.After that I again have ?ANDROID? on screen, and can`t go anywhere from that screen, I have to remove the battery and start phone on power button.
    Now I can`t go in the recovery menu any more to make back up of my ROM (neather from Rom Menager ?Reboot into Recovery?, neather with trackball and power button, in both cases I just get ?ANDROID? on my screen and I have to remove the battery to start the phone on power button, and I can`t make factory reset neather, before this was possible).
    When the phone is booting if I push trackball, the phone is turn on in the safe mode, but I can`t get in the recovery mode neather from there.
    What can I do to get to the recovery menu again?
    thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The last time I unlock my phone is using a bad cable which did not have stable data transfer. My phone was dead suddenly. I think you need to double check the cable you use first.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by betmen View Post
    Hello,
    I tried to back up my ROM with Rom Manager, I selected 'Flash ClockworkMod Recovery', when program asked me to select my phone I selected Nexus One, but I have Chang Jiang Android 001, with MT6516, which is the copy of Nexus One, I continued and selected to make back up of my current ROM, after which the phone restart and I got just ?ANDROID? on my screen, I push the trackball and got the recovery menu in which I select ?reboot system now?.After that I again have ?ANDROID? on screen, and can`t go anywhere from that screen, I have to remove the battery and start phone on power button.
    Now I can`t go in the recovery menu any more to make back up of my ROM (neather from Rom Menager ?Reboot into Recovery?, neather with trackball and power button, in both cases I just get ?ANDROID? on my screen and I have to remove the battery to start the phone on power button, and I can`t make factory reset neather, before this was possible).
    When the phone is booting if I push trackball, the phone is turn on in the safe mode, but I can`t get in the recovery mode neather from there.
    What can I do to get to the recovery menu again?
    thanks
    You can't flash that chinese phone with nexus one firmware. That chinese phone uses MT6516 chip while nexus one uses qualcomm. It will never work.