Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Administrator
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prokami View Post
    i am curious about command
    cvs -d anoncvs@cvs.tuxbox.org:/cvs/tuxbox -z3 co -P -rdreambox .

is this cvs version of tuxbox used anywhere?

if not is there a way to update the org.openembedded.dreambox branch for tuxbox and enigma for the latest cvs?
    I don't think you need those lines of code if you're making a 600 image, maybe I got confused when writing the first post. Maybe one of the other proper image guys can confirm.
    Get Digital Kaos on your Apple or Android device with Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello,
    I'm trying to cook my own image for dm600pvr, but with only one BUT - I want to build an image with Neutrino. I start to build image with your guide (its second day already...) but I feel that finally I cant get Neutrino.
    Also I was looking in the net for Neutrino image but I cant find it. I fount lots of how-to's and ready images, but nothing like I want.
    I tried this:
    HowTo - Vom Auschecken bis zum Image ? Streamboard Wiki
    but unsuccessful due to errors in compilation and some error on the end (now dont remember what was that).
    Can you give me any hint how to build what I want or where to find Neutrino image?

Regards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buzzerr View Post
    Hello,
    I'm trying to cook my own image for dm600pvr, but with only one BUT - I want to build an image with Neutrino. I start to build image with your guide (its second day already...) but I feel that finally I cant get Neutrino.
    Also I was looking in the net for Neutrino image but I cant find it. I fount lots of how-to's and ready images, but nothing like I want.
    I tried this:
    HowTo - Vom Auschecken bis zum Image ? Streamboard Wiki
    but unsuccessful due to errors in compilation and some error on the end (now dont remember what was that).
    Can you give me any hint how to build what I want or where to find Neutrino image?

Regards
    neutrino hasnt been ported over to the 600 so as yet no real way to build it buddy it isnt in the OE build structure. tuxbox boys have only concentrated on building for 500er

cheers

osborne82

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

As I'm back having another stab @ this again, I thought I would advise that the method describe in the first post is quite outdated.

I've installed a new 20gb VM image of Ubuntu 9.04 and took the updates the os wanted to give me, then ran a install.sh from ihad after a post by ellie @ DW.

This will create the build enviroment and allow you to build a stock 600 image.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, a few quick questions:

(1.)
    How does the one read a release version of the enigma from the dm600pvr box?

Example:
    In order to have compliant dev-env with what is in the dm600, I need to do something as:

cvs -z3 -d : pserver:anonymous@dreamboxupdate.com:/cvs co -r enigma2_rel22 enigma2

Is there a special (different) release for dm600pvr? Or it will be generic? Also, how to determine the correct "enigma2_rel22" part from the above CVS command?

(2.)
    I have downloaded 9 RAR files from the Rapid-share Yesterday. These provide a dm500/dm600-ish build environment, but this dates from 2007.
    The box runs some newer libc and other-lib code, so I assume it runs "engima2" and these RARs are most-probably "enigma1".
    Now, knowing how to read the enigma2 release from the box (the question #1), is it possible to update the vmware-guest image so that it has the "matching" enigma2 environment to what is in the box I have?

(3.)
    Is there a document that can help with HOWTO's regarding plug-ins, in particular stuff related to the card I/O?

Thanks for the answers in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thhanx for this one!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you my freind

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default NEW CCCAM 2.1.5 NEW

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts

? r u sure now
    any information provided is for educational/experimental purposes only.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camman67 View Post
    Spammer.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123