Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Conspiracy on the sterling

The value of the Pound is getting worse and worse with 0% intrest. A few years ago The UK goverment wanted to bring in the Euro with no success. The recession and weakening Pound is a way to bring in the Euro because of the benifits behind it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you could be right but this is a world recession not just uk and i dont think el gordo can pull that many strings to rope all the other countries in joining him in conning us ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

After my last trip to spain about a year ago,i still have 460 euros left,the exchange rate i got at the time was 1.49, at todays rate of about 1.10 i've made about 100 quid,i'm sorry i did'nt change more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

i heard something like this but with a little more detail. the version i heard includes the illuminati and the new world order. basically to bring in a global currrency as a step towards bringing in a single global parliament.
    sounds like bullshit doesn't it. anybody else hear this version?
    Syntax Error : Integer Out Of Range

Hooray For Tits & Fannies

gmb45

the gov all ways wanted us in the euro, it was said they would bring in the euro through the back door,there is a lot more to this recession than meets the eye,and where has all the money gone thats supposed to have disappeared its still got to be out there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

its in the pockets of the bankers and politicians. and the asylum seekers
    Syntax Error : Integer Out Of Range

Hooray For Tits & Fannies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yep and not forgetting the migrants too! who are but speak there own language but swear in english
    IM SORRY but i will never have any sympathy for maggie thatcher .... the bitch

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpider View Post
    i heard something like this but with a little more detail. the version i heard includes the illuminati and the new world order. basically to bring in a global currrency
    well, our very pound that we are fighting to keep is based on a global currency.
    the romans ran the civilised world as we then knew it and had a single currency in all the conquered lands.
    hence the l, s and d that we used to use for our own currency.
    L = libra
    s = solidi
    d = denarii

so if we do get the euro, or a global currency, then we wont really be changing anything, we will simply be reverting back to how we used to be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah they will bring in the euro.....like they wanted to before..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

bringing in the euro would not help anything it would still be worth the same value in the current climate if we changed as it would be worth in pound coins the recession is all about people hanging on to what they have and not spending any money

which stops manufacturing and causes job losses because there is no supply and demand the money is all still there just confidence in spending has gone which is why the low interst rates to try and kick start the economy

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

the Euro would simply make it easier to manipulate the rate thus even more dept and centralisation of power as stated the IMF would love nothing more than to own our country by making our own interest dept pay for that process
    as seen in Greece Ireland Portugal ect ect

money is but a calculation on a bit of paper or as a computer calculation
    real accounting should be on goods and not fictitious sums altered and arranged to provide maximum profit to the banks
    as it is the real power is in the bankers hands
    dont let them get the full control
    as when they do
    if you think this country is ~~~ced now
    you will see a new agenda

no theory but in fact a greatly underestimated fact
    once they own everything as far as resources and have the purse strings the gabble will fall
    sold to the highest bidder
    your sovereignty and your country .....
    as even if the banks were taken over by a flick of a pen it could be bought back in minutes thats the power the banks wield
    Last edited by racin-snake; 6th July, 2011 at 01:25 PM.
    Today is the Tomorrow you worried about yesterday ......Was it worth it ?