Register
Page 106 of 256 FirstFirst ... 65696101102103104105106107108109110111116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3831
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by geng View Post
    Can someone email me AJ's latest list, keep getting virus message when i try to download it. Meanwhile running scans...Ta
    disable your anti virus and download it>> extract it then enable your anti virus. the TP Prog file is not virus. 100s 1000s people download it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Massive thanks to AJ and everyone else who has contributed to this thread. Have now carried out 2 channel updates using these lists and instructions. Worked 100% first time, each time, so thank you. Just one quick question, when you have the TP Prog File, can you rename it so I can keep track of which versions are which or does it have to remain TP Prog? Thanks.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seatonwills View Post
    Massive thanks to AJ and everyone else who has contributed to this thread. Have now carried out 2 channel updates using these lists and instructions. Worked 100% first time, each time, so thank you. Just one quick question, when you have the TP Prog File, can you rename it so I can keep track of which versions are which or does it have to remain TP Prog? Thanks.
    This is not possible, it needs to be named that so the box recognizes it, try keeping the folder it is in

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up

Quick heads up Discovery HD changed frequency .. not working in latest channel list

New frequency for Discovery HD UK: 12363.00MHz, pol.V (DVB-S2 SR:29500 FEC:3/4 SID:3916 PID:515[MPEG-4] /643 nar,663 English- VideoGuard).

new frequency

stand corrected working now with new download list
    Last edited by souldude; 26th July, 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Everyone, I am trying to use the update on a Openbox S11, I delete all the channels, and upgrade using the file, but all the channels seem to be lost and just have $ signs next to them. I am new to this, please Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Every time I download the zip file. My PC refuses to open the Zip file and states it is an invalid file?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    660 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gr33nh0rnet View Post
    Hi Everyone, I am trying to use the update on a Openbox S11, I delete all the channels, and upgrade using the file, but all the channels seem to be lost and just have $ signs next to them. I am new to this, please Help
    Did the channels clear before you deleted the channel list ??? or where they scrambled ???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by P&D View Post
    Did the channels clear before you deleted the channel list ??? or where they scrambled ???
    They cleared, I restarted my box and voila they all appeared, but the list isn't in order, under favourites, Movies has all health and food channels, sports Fav list has Movie channels, Music has Sports

Is there an up to date list, the list provided in this forum is corrupt, when I download it, it says the file is corrupt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

They cleared, I restarted my box and voila they all appeared, but the list isn't in order, under favourites, Movies has all health and food channels, sports Fav list has Movie channels, Music has Sports

Is there an up to date list, the list provided in this forum is corrupt, when I download it, it says the file is corrupt.

I downloaded this yesterday and works fine mate, nowt corrupt. Also if your favourites don't match this channel list then you need to rename the favs.. Menu and 1st option says favs. Select a fav press go to middle and select rename, then press red to delete whatever it says and rename it, press blue once your happy with the name.. That will save it, now select another fav and do the same
    If it isn't broke, don't try fixin it..!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darcu5 View Post
    I downloaded this yesterday and works fine mate, nowt corrupt. Also if your favourites don't match this channel list then you need to rename the favs.. Menu and 1st option says favs. Select a fav press go to middle and select rename, then press red to delete whatever it says and rename it, press blue once your happy with the name.. That will save it, now select another fav and do the same
    Thanks for the advice, i'll rename the Favourites, but in regards to the .rar it says it's corrupt so I downloaded it from ajsat.co.uk, I noticed the file sizes are different, but they both have the same date.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darcu5 View Post
    Just realised it's my Browser, doesn't seem to download it properly in IE, but if you download it via Google Chrome works fine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the latest list, but is anyone else having problems with music channels? none of mine are working after upgrading!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    660 Posts

Thanks for the advice, i'll rename the Favourites, but in regards to the .rar it says it's corrupt so I downloaded it from ajsat.co.uk, I noticed the file sizes are different, but they both have the same date.
    There you go mate.......

Latest firmware 28.03.13
    with all the correct Fav's listed in order for the F3/F5/M3
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by P&D; 27th July, 2013 at 04:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I really appreciate the regular updates.
    But this latest update 25/7/13 appears to affect all SSP HD channels. They glitch every few seconds, which makes watching almost impossible.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    660 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psychophil View Post
    I really appreciate the regular updates.
    But this latest update 25/7/13 appears to affect all SSP HD channels. They glitch every few seconds, which makes watching almost impossible.
    Sorry mate theres nothing wrong with the channel list
    its works perfect

I would guess your problem is down to your box or thepartwecannottalkabout