Epson SX125 waste ink counter reset - Page 19
Register
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello Jonnhybeast and thanks for sharing the file. This is my first post, I hope it is in the right place!
    I have an Epson Stylus SX125 printer and even though I purchased a brand new official Epson black ink cartrigde last week and only printed a half page, today when I changed the other 3 color cartridges the printer manager screen showed me that the black ink needed to be changed too The bloody orange ink light is permanently lighted and I cannot print until I replace the 90% filled cartridge with a brand new one!

So I downloaded the program, followed the instructions but it did not work. When I clicked on "Check" I got the message: "The counter value has been read properly"... so I thought that we're all set.
    Then after I ticked the 2 boxes and clicked on "initialize", and was asked to turn the printer off, I got the message "The waste ink pad coutner has been initialized properly. Turn on the printer and click on the [check] button to check the waste ink pad counter value"... I turned the printer back on, and when I clicked on "check" I got the message "the counter value has been read properly"... Back to square 1, the orange light of the ink is still on unfortunately
    The first time I tried this, I briefly saw the Epson windows showing the level of ink in the background. Then nothing.

Can you help me please, what am I doing wrong? I have Windows 7 64 bits, perhaps this is the problem? I am an old fart and could use some step-by-step help, I am so sorry for the disturbance.
    Any help will be most appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi, i have the Epson Stylus Photo P50, will this software solve my problem? hope so.

Thanks for the post.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to techekrederem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Don't work with my sx130

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

will epson be able to see this if it goes in for a service?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Still working? Thanks in advance.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to crocitizen For This Useful Post:

Norabie04 (31st March, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Professor X View Post
    Hello Jonnhybeast and thanks for sharing the file. This is my first post, I hope it is in the right place!
    I have an Epson Stylus SX125 printer and even though I purchased a brand new official Epson black ink cartrigde last week and only printed a half page, today when I changed the other 3 color cartridges the printer manager screen showed me that the black ink needed to be changed too The bloody orange ink light is permanently lighted and I cannot print until I replace the 90% filled cartridge with a brand new one!

So I downloaded the program, followed the instructions but it did not work. When I clicked on "Check" I got the message: "The counter value has been read properly"... so I thought that we're all set.
    Then after I ticked the 2 boxes and clicked on "initialize", and was asked to turn the printer off, I got the message "The waste ink pad coutner has been initialized properly. Turn on the printer and click on the [check] button to check the waste ink pad counter value"... I turned the printer back on, and when I clicked on "check" I got the message "the counter value has been read properly"... Back to square 1, the orange light of the ink is still on unfortunately
    The first time I tried this, I briefly saw the Epson windows showing the level of ink in the background. Then nothing.

Can you help me please, what am I doing wrong? I have Windows 7 64 bits, perhaps this is the problem? I am an old fart and could use some step-by-step help, I am so sorry for the disturbance.
    Any help will be most appreciated. Thank you.
    I think you have to try it with Windows XP. I read a lot, that's only working in XP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have problems with downloading the software. Can some on help me? I get the message, that I have no permission.
    Thank you.

>> solved. DL in the First Post didn't work, but in the download section it works.
    Last edited by FlexM3; 19th May, 2020 at 06:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok, thank you very much. It works for me. OS: Windows XP, Printer: SX125. Printer driver installed, and then using the program as descripted in post #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Life Saved

You are a life saver. I don't know you but I love you.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819