Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default A Little about me from a child... to now.

Just logged in to look at FlipFlops Dreambox Thread... and this caught my eye.. I can promise this thread is THE truth, not seeking attention - Just wanting to let people know what I've experienced from growing up, what I had at Uni... and so forth.

As a child, memory is abit of a mosaic to say the least... However, my earliest memory of anything out of the ordinary was when I was laid in bed and I had a constant fear of 'something' , I was roughly 11-12, and I always felt something was in my room.

Anyway - this is how it all started... (for me) - My mam has earlier memories when I was even younger, which I don't recall (I'll mention this later).

Anyway, as a child I had constant fears - It got to the point I enjoyed being at school due to what was happening. I was hearing whispers as such on the landing... This was really the tip of the iceberg for me though, as at the time I didn't have a clue what it was (Sleep paralysis - I think it is anyway) - and well, as anyone would be at that age VERY confused. I literally put it down to ghosts (I only knew of the name ghosts at that age).

But yeah, these episodes would literally go on during the night, we're talking weeks here, eventually I started putting the quilt over my ears... Which I still do to this day, I'm 24.

Anyway, it all stopped... Up until around GSCE's, stress levels raised, and yeah you guessed it... same again. I went to the doctors, and I was given 10mg anti-depressants, as he said I was suffering from Anxiety, depression etc etc... Didn't help, if anything it made me go abit nutty with a short fuse.

My worst nightmare was realised however, when both of the bedrooms were being decorated so I slept in the parents bedroom on a mattress, and I seen a man.. literally walk through the door looking directly at me while laid on the floor (I had my ears covered and my face was just peering out of the quilt)... at this point I closed my eyes and I could literally hear my heartbeat in my ears.. I was that terrified. I then opened my eyes and the face was in my face smiling... at which point it faded away very slowly while he was smiling - I was terrified for hours after this that was the worst episode visually to date..... SO....

Finished school and went to college - and I can honestly say I was fine for 2-3 year with random moments of seeing things in the Television when It was turned off, faces and such - but that didn't bother me as I put it down to me looking at it for a while trying to work out if I was seeing it or not.

So Uni.... First 3 year all fine, it all went bit crazy in the final year.... I believe It may have been the house.

Ok, so first few nights were fine - fellow housemate had a little episode where he felt something get into bed with him, but that was that - for everyone else, anyway!

Started literally around about a couple of weeks after I'd moved in, I'd get the sense's again of which you could link it to the 'episode' my housemate had. I was just dozing off to sleep and I would hear banging on the window shouting let me in, and I'm not talking quietly, I felt myself moving to the banging in my sleep.. as if my bed was shaking - it was as if the fella was at the opposite side of the window shouting this, I woke up very confused, and my heart was pounding a little.

December last year, (Just before we broke up for Christmas Holidays) I felt something touching me on the final night... that was that until I moved back in January where I had forgot about it, and the first night it started again, this touching... I was confused, and scared... but it continued for months. I would see what you would no as heat shimmers.. but rather than on the road, it was cross the walls. I'd also seen a figure move towards me, but you could see the wall behind it and it was blurred..

During the touching episodes, I would always see who's house I could sleep at, normally trying to phone a friend to pick me up to literally go back home, a good hour round trip at 2-3 in the morning.

Anyway, this touching continued and i could feel it touching my face, my hair (yes it was moving my hair) - and I had no other option to consult mediums - of which most said i was gifted, or cursed. Whichever way you want to look at it, obviously... for me, the latter.

I would also randomly get pushed as falling to sleep, I would jerk either backwards or forwards, it really was random. But it would be enough to wake me.

I got in touch with a good number of them, went to spiritualist church's and tried to find out what was going on. Closest I got to finding out was a woman in Redcar, she said his name as michael and he had hung himself - I done a little googling, and had found a hanging post dated a few years go, also on Ayresome Street - However, his name wasn't michael - but the person who had written his death certificate was - coincidence, im not sure.

One occasion, about 9am on the morning I was just dozing off to sleep and I heard a whisper - I'm not sure what it said, but it was clearly 3 words, I snapped and woke up but that was that.

Anyway, I still get sleep paralysis to this day, and on one occasion I've felt myself move as if I was out of body, but im not sure.

I've moved back home now, and I still get the odd touching, and the pushing, but not enough to scare me.

Oh and lastly about me as a child, my mother once said I'd ran to her stating an old woman had pinched my Teenage Ninja Mutant turtle.. I'd ran to her, and I followed 'something' around the room.

My mam's also seen a little girl in this house, but the last one prior to this was strange aswell. Tapping on my Cot as I slept and stuff such as that.

I see face's when my eyes are closed, random spots of light, I also get tonnes of De Ja Vu - Had one today too.

Had a few hairs stand up as I wrote this, sorry if it's abit jumbled.

Cheers for reading, assuming you got this far down due to being bored! Haha.

Darryl.
    Last edited by DarrylJ; 19th April, 2012 at 09:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

You're all ~~~~ing crazy
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've had a few people say that to me, especially at uni. Hard to convince people that haven't experienced anything though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

hard to convince people who know for a fact that theres no proof for 'ghosts', so by extension all who say they have seen ghosts are fruit loops

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    hard to convince people who know for a fact that theres no proof for 'ghosts', so by extension all who say they have seen ghosts are fruit loops
    Well everyone is entitled to their opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

don't listen to him m8 i no what u mean and i have had loads of things like this happen to me and iv been in a house with loads of people when things r going on upstairs when no 1 was up there,i also have a brother who was a twin but but his twin died at birth me and all my family have seen his twin and up until he was about 25 hes friends also witnessed mad things and would never go in his flat again,yr not mad m8.

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

I once seen a fish singing turned out to be cod stewart ~~~~ all to do with this thread sorry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    that works both ways,be hard for people to prove no ghosts,i was 13 yrs old,i was in trouble for smashing a shop window was put in care for 28 days,plus my mum and dad had to pay for window,my aunt hated me after that,for reasons hurt my family,getting into trouble in those days was a no no.anyway my aunt died,in that time,i was going home on a day visit,standing at the bus stop waiting on my bus,a bus stopped accross road from me,a figure was sitting in the back seat offside,and that figure of a lady was my aunts double,features,hair,the body was sitting straight but head was round side actualy right in line with shoulder,of course i just stared and stared,not taking my eyes of that lady till could no longer see after bus moved,now i get on my bus and being a kid sat at back of bus,bus only got to stepps outside some whiskey place and stopped at a bus stop,while sitting at the bus stop,cant remember in full,but was told by other passengers,that a lorry had run a red light and smashed into the back of the bus,i was thrown over the top of 3 seats,covered in glass etc,then i was taken back to glasgow royal by ambulance,i was sitting in the backseat-offside.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

iv seen talking trees but that was something to do with all the mushrooms i ate

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ray156 View Post
    that works both ways,be hard for people to prove no ghosts,i was 13 yrs old,i was in trouble for smashing a shop window was put in care for 28 days,plus my mum and dad had to pay for window,my aunt hated me after that,for reasons hurt my family,getting into trouble in those days was a no no.anyway my aunt died,in that time,i was going home on a day visit,standing at the bus stop waiting on my bus,a bus stopped accross road from me,a figure was sitting in the back seat offside,and that figure of a lady was my aunts double,features,hair,the body was sitting straight but head was round side actualy right in line with shoulder,of course i just stared and stared,not taking my eyes of that lady till could no longer see after bus moved,now i get on my bus and being a kid sat at back of bus,bus only got to stepps outside some whiskey place and stopped at a bus stop,while sitting at the bus stop,cant remember in full,but was told by other passengers,that a lorry had run a red light and smashed into the back of the bus,i was thrown over the top of 3 seats,covered in glass etc,then i was taken back to glasgow royal by ambulance,i was sitting in the backseat-offside.
    And go on what happend next ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maca58 View Post
    And go on what happend next ??
    i never got my day visit home.
    just weird how the figure i seen was in offside back seat of bus.of the aunt who hated me,and cursed me non stop,and that i was sitting in same seat,and got whacked by a lorry 15 mins later.that was 44 years ago.and still remember.

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

not being funny m8 if a lorry wacked anyone i reckon they'd remeber as well..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

I see bread people

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maca58 View Post
    not being funny m8 if a lorry wacked anyone i reckon they'd remeber as well..
    never actualy whacked me it whacked the bus.spose the back of seat fired me like a bullit out of a gun,anyway going in wrong direction,point is was it the ghost of my dead aunt i seen,we will never know,but from that day till now i still say the old bat tried to finish me.

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

no it wasnt your aunt it was your mind telling you it was your aunt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast