Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hopper28 View Post
    Hi All

Been reading these posts so I put together a file from my DM800 converted it to a cndf file can someone here test it to see if it opens in TM or BLADE, all FAV setup and all HD channels in one folder.
    Too many favorites

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Happy_Highlander

Thanks for the response so if I cut down on the FAV will it work if so I think I read somewhere the max is 16
    any info would be great and again thanks.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Hi Happy_Highlander<br />
    <br />
    Thanks for the response so if I cut down on the FAV will it work if so I think I read somewhere the max is 16 <br />
    any info would be great and again thanks.
    It should work if there are only 16, I'll try it tomorrow but I can tell you now I won't use it, I've looked at it with ct editor and it looks like a blind scan with the amount of duplicate channels on it.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No Prob

Thanks for testing let me know if it works if you get a chance
    "looks like a blind scan with the amount of duplicate channels on it." can you explain this as I thought I had all the FAV sorted into groups instead of Blindscan what should I be doing.

Thanks again

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hopper28 View Post
    No Prob

Thanks for testing let me know if it works if you get a chance
    "looks like a blind scan with the amount of duplicate channels on it." can you explain this as I thought I had all the FAV sorted into groups instead of Blindscan what should I be doing.

Thanks again
    You have loads of the same channel.....download my list from this thread and use clarke tech editor studio to open it on pc and you will see the difference.

Edit....I'll put all other responses on your other thread and try to keep this one clear for questions about the list the thread is intended for.
    Last edited by happy_highlander; 24th June, 2012 at 10:35 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Tp Changes to ITV1 HD Central West, STV HD and Dave without adult Digital Kaos - Downloads - 28.2 Channel List for tm 5402/bm7000 29-06-12 and TVX Amateur has stopped broadcasting on adult Digital Kaos - Downloads - 28.2 Channel List for TM5402/BM7000 29-06-12 Adult

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just tried this on my BM7000s. Epic is the word I'd use for it. Subscribed mate. Thanks!

Retired Sat TV Addict
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by happy_highlander View Post
    Why are you hijacking threads, you have asked multiple times for your list to be tested and when someone gets the time they will test it for you, just be patient
    well said, OP has and is spending ages on the channel list for DK members.. more chance someone will test it if you make your own thread.
    Not to forget, we do appreciate your effort and willingness to share your work but it is very irritating when someone changes the direction or discussion in your thread.

Read the Rules here; they apply to EveryOne.

DM800s HD
    Openbox S10
    TM500
    DM500s

90cm FortecStar dish
    Technomate 2300 motor powered by UsalS

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

MTV HD UK, MTV one UK and MTV one +1 added and the other 8 olympic hd channels and tp change to gold without adult Digital Kaos - Downloads - 28.2 Channel List for tm 5402/bm7000 11-07-12 and with Digital Kaos - Downloads - 28.2 Channel List for TM5402/BM7000 11-07-12 Adult
    Last edited by happy_highlander; 11th July, 2012 at 09:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi mate

Got a small issue. The Sky 3D channel from your package doesn't seem to want to work. Now when I do an auto scan, I get multiple SKy 3D's and one of them works for me.

Now I ask, do you know if there is a way to add a single channel to your great list or can you maybe add all the Sky 3Ds to your list and allow me to delete the one that doesn't work?

Thanks

IGNORE: Figured it out. Thanks
    Last edited by AdiLLy; 13th July, 2012 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When i have transferred this to my blade media it does not have seemed to put them in order as channel 2 is BBC 1 HD channel 401 is sky box office HD

Any help ?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sootylfc View Post
    When i have transferred this to my blade media it does not have seemed to put them in order as channel 2 is BBC 1 HD channel 401 is sky box office HD

Any help ?
    Yes they are in order they are in the order I put then in. This list is not supposed to match the sky numbers. You are also on all sats, if you go to hd favourites bbc 1 hd is 1. If you look the channel to populate the epg is first on the list so that it will always start on that channel after list installation you then only have to hit the epg button and leave it a minute to populate the 7 day epg. This way you don't have to go looking for epg channel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by happy_highlander View Post
    Yes they are in order they are in the order I put then in. This list is not supposed to match the sky numbers. You are also on all sats, if you go to hd favourites bbc 1 hd is 1. If you look the channel to populate the epg is first on the list so that it will always start on that channel after list installation you then only have to hit the epg button and leave it a minute to populate the 7 day epg. This way you don't have to go looking for epg channel
    Ok thanks for the help - i am just looking for a list in the same order as S*Y

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sootylfc View Post
    Ok thanks for the help - i am just looking for a list in the same order as S*Y
    Use this one then http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums....php?p=1492519 not sure how up to date it is but it should be ok

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast