Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi can you tell me why some of the sports and movies are now scramb

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

They may have moved tp's or it may be something else your end. Couldn't tell you for definate. This is a hobby of mine not my job. I update the lists when I get a chance. I do know the sports ashes hd has moved tp and I'll sort it when I get time.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

New lists are here with tp changes to BT Sport 1 & 2 HD, BT Sport 2, Alibi HD, E! HD and Watch....New Channels are BBC Red button HD, Cruzr TV, ABP News, News 18 India and QVC Style.....Channels gone are Wedding TV, Twinkle TV, 9XM, Sahara one INI-Inspirational.....Newly Encrypted is SET Max and Name Changes are Sky Modern Greats/HD to Sky 007/HD and Sky Sports 2/HD to Sky Sports Ashes/HD

With Adult

Channel list 06-07-13 with adult.rar

and Without

Channel list 06-07-13.rar

It has been brought to my attention there were faults with files so all has been sorted now
    Last edited by happy_highlander; 7th July, 2013 at 09:55 PM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happy_highlander For This Useful Post:

dontwant2payafortune (8th July, 2013), farhan84 (10th August, 2013), tonycrew (7th July, 2013), tony_i (12th July, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks very much for the channel list HH.
    I really like the name changes of certain channels like the S*y red button channels.

Just a quick question,when I do an epg update,I get full listings for 7 days on all channels except for BBC1 HD,BBC2 HD and ITV1 HD.
    All three of these channels just say no information.
    The ITV1 HD is the central area one,all the other areas have full information as have SD BBC1 an BBC2.

I have tried manual searches of the corresponding frequencies of those channels,which finds them but still no epg information.
    I don't want to do a full scan as I seem to lose the 7 day epg channel when I do that.
    On my old channel list the information was complete.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Not my doing I'm afraid a lot of the new hd channels are doing the same thing and will only give now and next you could try populating them with the old freesat epg frequency which is 11428H and is Named FASHION ONE, it can be found in the lifestyle favorite or on channel 142 in all sats. If you do it from all sats you can scroll back to the bbc channels while in epg mode to keep an eye on them to see if they update. I haven't tried it myself as I don't really watch my TM any more and now and next on those channels is enough for my missus as she doesn't record anything and the way the list is set out you always have the corresponding sd channel directly below giving the info when browsing the entertainment favorite

7. The Following User Says Thank You to happy_highlander For This Useful Post:

HookSlicer (7th July, 2013)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

More new lists with tp changes to Eurosport 2 HD, Sky sports news HD, More 4 HD Discovery HD, Madani Channel, BEN and xxxpanded Tv on adult list. TGGC Outlet has changed to High Street Xtra and Pop Girl +1 is now Kix Power.

With Adult

Channel list 27-07-13 with adult.rar

And Without

Channel list 27-07-13.rar

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to happy_highlander For This Useful Post:

alboke (2nd August, 2013), digicon (28th July, 2013), grizzuk (29th July, 2013), haniballs (1st August, 2013), MrGoodfella (28th July, 2013), phil43 (28th July, 2013), tony_i (28th July, 2013), zen1th (29th July, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Don't post that often but have to say thanks and these updates are very much appreciated.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to phil43 For This Useful Post:

happy_highlander (28th July, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Question

Thanks again for the lists Happy - always appreciated.

However, the latest one is a little strange and causing me a few problems.

I load the list as normal, and then go into my dish setting to add the other sats I use. The problem then is that for some reason it will not let me move the sat to anything other than 28.2.
    I thought at first my motor had died or my box had crashed so I loaded up an earlier list (6-7-13) and it all works fine again.

Have you done something different with the latest list? I tried the ones with and without adult but neither would let me add more sats

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Yes I have removed all the old transponders and all transponders not for 28.2. This was always designed as sly uk list and never thought it would be used for anything else as anyone using a motor would have a multi sat list. The tp's were all very out dated. What sats do you use and I'll add the tp's or you could try my multi sat list. It may be better if I add all the extra tp's to that instead of the 28.2 list.
    http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums....php?p=2041175
    Last edited by happy_highlander; 29th July, 2013 at 02:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by happy_highlander View Post
    Yes I have removed all the old transponders and all transponders not for 28.2. This was always designed as sly uk list and never thought it would be used for anything else as anyone using a motor would have a multi sat list. The tp's were all very out dated. What sats do you use and I'll add the tp's or you could try my multi sat list. It may be better if I add all the extra tp's to that instead of the 28.2 list.
    TM5402 / BM7000 multisat list for 13?e, 19.2?e, 23.5?e & 28.2?e
    Cheers mate. I didn't know you had a multi sat list. I have always used your list as love the way you ave sorted favourites.

The only satellites I use are 28.2, 19.2 and 13E.

Which would be easiest - me to use your multi sat list?

Thanks again

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Yes multi sat covers all those and is sorted onto favorites for all channels that have English audio. The list is only two updates old which is probably why you haven't noticed it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to happy_highlander For This Useful Post:

zen1th (29th July, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi mate, I see you updated Sky Sports 2 HD and Sky Sports News HD, but they still dont seem to work for me? Any idea why? Also BT Sports (both) it says the signal is only 10% therefore cannot get anything.

Cheers and great update after I tweak it for Northern Ireland region

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

highlander, ignore my previous post, i just copied it again and seems it works this time, cheers

19. The Following User Says Thank You to buckfastkid For This Useful Post:

happy_highlander (7th August, 2013)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

New Lists with tp changes to ESPN/HD, the word network, God Europe and s4c digidol.....Channels gone are ESPN America/HD and ESPN Classic.....Newly encrypted is geo tv......Armchair shop is now called tristar

With Adult

Channel list 09-08-13 with adult.rar

And Without

Channel list 09-08-13.rar

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to happy_highlander For This Useful Post:

amgmaj (9th August, 2013), archie 1 (17th August, 2013), bigup (13th August, 2013), farhan84 (10th August, 2013), grizzuk (9th August, 2013), thebox (11th August, 2013), zee24 (11th August, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just signed up to check out your list HH. Im on a BM7000. Thanks. By the way, have you any idea why we lost ESPN America and classic, and if they will be coming back? Im only bothered abut the classic really. Edit: Ive loaded your list to my receiver HH, ive got quite a few extra channels compared to what I was getting from the lists that the Blade sets up itself, so thanks for that. I do have a question though - some of the EPG isn't correct for some of the channels. For example - Setanta says its now showing an Xhose advertisement, BT Sport 2 says its showing Babestation Daytime, Boxnation says its showing Duck Dynasty, Prem Sports says its showing Ibiza songs, BBC HD says Take On The Twisters (an ITV prog), ITV3 says its Interactive downtime and so on for the full 7 days...Is this something I can correct, has anyone else got these problems, or is my receiver playing up?
    Last edited by AaronJ; 15th August, 2013 at 06:24 PM.