Register
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

i don't use these channel lists just the standard blade online channels, some of the Nickelodeon channels weren't working on mine either so i had to re-scan to get em back, so it may just be the frequencies and not this list itself.

Hillsborough 15th of April 1989
    Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    JFT96 - !!DONT BUY THE S*N!!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zee24 View Post
    i don't use these channel lists just the standard blade online channels, some of the Nickelodeon channels weren't working on mine either so i had to re-scan to get em back, so it may just be the frequencies and not this list itself.
    It is the frequency's they change that's what we need to keep updated. Nick obviously hasn't been listed as changed yet but will today by the time i'm done.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by haniballs View Post
    Highlander, like your channel list, having tried others yours is the best one IMO.

Anyway had noticed that a couple of the kids channels were not working as well as a couple of 'missing' Asian channels. So using your list as the base list I rescanned, the Nickelodeon channels are back and the the Asian Channels are there too.
    I've also moved some of the International channels in to the religion group (Islam, Sikh etc) as well as move some of the streams in to the interactive group.

Theres a fair few randoms at the end, unsure whether to get rid of them.

Have a look and tell me what you think - (the below list includes the Adult group)

Digital Kaos - Downloads - 28.2 Channel List for TM5402/BM7000 20-08-12
    I don't know what list you downloaded mate but all teh nikelodeon channels work on my box which has the latest 14-08-12 list so you must have downloaded an old list before i changed all the nick tp's which was ages ago and I appreciate you sorting the religion but I'll leave it as it is seeing as all the channels you have moved are all international which was the catagory they were in, I have no issue with you using my list as a base as that's what they are for but if you are going to upload them as your own could you name them in a different format to mine with maybe a mention to the original author and start your own thread so as to avoid confusion for other users..

Thanks H_H
    Last edited by happy_highlander; 20th August, 2012 at 05:34 PM. Reason: just had a good look at changes to list

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by happy_highlander View Post
    I wasn't aware some of nick channels weren't working and it's pot luck on the asian channels as I can only take an educated guess as to what's religious and what isn't, I'll have a look later and appreciate you pointing out the omissions, I may use the setup on the international channels if you don't mind though.
    Yeah sure, you don't have to ask it is your list at the end of the day.
    With regards to Nick i was using the latest list, but hey never mind working now.
    Last edited by haniballs; 20th August, 2012 at 09:56 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

New Channel lists with a few transponder changes praise tv has gone and the pub channel has arrived.
    Without adult.
    Digital Kaos - Downloads - 28.2 channel list for tm5402/bm7000 24-08-12
    and with
    Digital Kaos - Downloads - 28.2 channel list for tm5402/bm7000 24-08-12 Adult

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

New lists with paralympic streams and bio+1 added with adult Digital Kaos - Downloads - 28.2 channel list for tm5402/bm7000 30-08-12 Adult and without Digital Kaos - Downloads - 28.2 channel list for tm5402/bm7000 30-08-12
    forgot to mention the game channel favorite has been removed and the game channels can now be found in beside the interactive channels. This has been done to make way for a new favorite containing all the irish regional variations
    Last edited by happy_highlander; 1st September, 2012 at 02:06 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

New lists with all Paralympic channels removed and Imagine Dil Se has been renamed to Rishtey TV without adult Digital Kaos - Downloads - 28.2 Channel list for TM5402/BM7000 10-09-12 cream has stopped broadcasting and tp change to xxXpanded tv on the adult list Digital Kaos - Downloads - 28.2 Channel list for TM5402/BM7000 10-09-12 Adult
    Edit it's been brought to my attention that I appear to have deleted the epg channel from it's usual position sorry. It can sill be found on all channels number 505 without adult and 506 on adult list, normal service will be resumed at next upload
    Last edited by happy_highlander; 13th September, 2012 at 10:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

should i save this to normal db or default db? or does it matter?

am i doing something wrong as i still seem to have about 7 different channels 4's at the start? and the sky sports channels are still not grouped together?

will this work with a motorized setup?

sorry for all the q's, newbie alert

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steven12345 View Post
    should i save this to normal db or default db? or does it matter?

am i doing something wrong as i still seem to have about 7 different channels 4's at the start? and the sky sports channels are still not grouped together?

will this work with a motorized setup?

sorry for all the q's, newbie alert
    save it to normal and you should have c4hD c4 c4+1 e4 e4+1 more4 and all the other fours All the sky sport hd channels are in the hd favorite aswell as in the sports favorite, sports is set out with hd first then sd, movies is the same did you remove all other channels before you installed this list or are do you have two lists installed, one to default and one to normal then on all sats this will bring up all channels from all lists and no it won't work on a motorised set up this is fixed dish list for 28.2. If you have no other channel list installed i don't think you can install to default

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default channel list

hi thanks for your channel list it works great
    this is the first time i have had a blade and you made it easy for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default channel list

hi i cant seem to get bbc three to work do you have any ideas please.
    have scaned sat for it as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reevey View Post
    hi i cant seem to get bbc three to work do you have any ideas please.
    have scaned sat for it as well
    Don't think BBC 3 starts broadcasting till 7pm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default channel list

yeh you right well happy all worked first time
    thanks great list

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

new lists with pid changes to bbc 3, new channels are klear tv, sky atlantic+1 and 20 odd box office channels and mtv trax is now free to air with adult Digital Kaos - Downloads - 28.2 Channel list for TM5402/BM7000 20-09-12 Adult and without Digital Kaos - Downloads - 28.2 Channel list for TM5402/BM7000 20-09-12
    Last edited by happy_highlander; 20th September, 2012 at 08:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default technomate 5402

i have just bought one can i just transfer ur channel list straight over to it or do i have to patch box first whatever that is?

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast