Register

Thread: need some info

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default need some info

Hey guys , I used to own a sagem dbox and since nagra3 I've been paying subs , sky now vm , I was wondering Is there an alternative as its 1. Expensive 2. Boring with no channels , is there a box around that does what a dbox did before nagra3? And if so ...... What is it ? Looking to stay with vm so would prefer a cable box but would be willing to change to satellite , many thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

starview is shite and costs a sub of around ?45 per year. kryptview is shite but server is free.
    both boxes will, after a fashion, do what you require, or get a sat box, dreambox, technomate, openbox, vu etc
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Get a sat box, gives you loads more options. You said you had sky so if you've already got a dish and cables set up it should be a doddle.

Also if you used to use a dbox you should be fine setting up a sat box.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

dbox2 still work very well, but you need access to someones server so basically id say your chances of that are slim, kryptview/starview both have some chnls not all and can be intermittent on what works if at all at times.

best bet for now is a sat dreambox/openbox ect ect. this will give u easy access to nlines/clines again if you can find a server to use them on, but this is much more widespread than canble servers... gl hunting