Register
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Talking football manager live 2009

hey guys .

was looking to get football manager live today but was hoping someone on here has it AND CAN GIVE THERE OPINION ON IT .

i looked at it today but realised that you can ONLY PLAY ONLINE . you cant play offline like champ manager.

can any one tell me if hte game is any good and how they like the online format .

and how it works with teams and players and things . any info would be great thanks .

also i notice you get 4 months online free how much is it after your 4 month free runs out

thanks guys .

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Probably not what your looking for exactly because I've never played it....but apparently all the players, leagues and teams are completely fictional - so this game has no familiarity with reality...No Torres, Berbatov, Man u or liverpool so on and so forth....but obviously anyone u bid for and play against is against human opposition and negotiating (and talking smack) with real people instead of AI.....you also have to bid for ur players in auction style so as to avoid startup players hogging all the best players and johnny come latelys ending up with nothing.

I've read previews on it where whoever played it said once they got to grips with the shift from the usual they reckoned they could never go back to the old AI based football manager games.....me personally I think I might give it a go somewhere down the line but I doubt I'll be payin a sub fee for it....

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

cheers mate thanks for your honest opinon ,

think i will give a try while the mrs is watching corrie and eastenders it will give me sumthing to do thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i have it too and im impressed with it! i need to read the manual again
    IM SORRY but i will never have any sympathy for maggie thatcher .... the bitch

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA