Register
Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 317176777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1226
  1. #1201
    DK Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    461
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 63 Times in 52 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    read fiat bsi, by obd? x100 pad can do it?

  2. #1202
    Top Poster +
    ucokseparoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    216
    Thanked 82 Times in 57 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    New update for Toyota is now available guys.

    "By the looks" of it's appearance on the screen it looks like there is an improvement in it. It now has 5 types ; 1. For 67/68 2. For G 72 3. For H 8A/8E 4. For 4C and 5. For Avanza.

    Hopefully this new better "appearance' on the screen will be equal to its capability.. Aameen to that.!

    Or probably anyone here has tried this new update of Toyota? If so.. please let us know.

  3. #1203
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 26 Times in 12 Posts
    Downloads
    19
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    x100pro xtool
    toyota verso 2010 (1 master key)
    Add new master key
    first step I chip generate cn900 mini (cn5 generate to 72G)
    second steps I add key with x100pro G72
    Two minutes later
    I have 2 working master keys

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluczbum For This Useful Post:

    lylezim (6th January, 2017),ucokseparoh (6th January, 2017)

  5. #1204
    Top Poster

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 63 Times in 25 Posts
    Downloads
    87
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ucokseparoh View Post
    New update for Toyota is now available guys.

    "By the looks" of it's appearance on the screen it looks like there is an improvement in it. It now has 5 types ; 1. For 67/68 2. For G 72 3. For H 8A/8E 4. For 4C and 5. For Avanza.

    Hopefully this new better "appearance' on the screen will be equal to its capability.. Aameen to that.!

    Or probably anyone here has tried this new update of Toyota? If so.. please let us know.
    Hi ucokseparoh, what Toyota update do you have? mine is v31.05 and menu only has 4 options as in attached photo
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #1205
    DK Veteran

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,716
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 1,169 Times in 617 Posts
    Downloads
    18
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigkey View Post
    Hi ucokseparoh, what Toyota update do you have? mine is v31.05 and menu only has 4 options as in attached photo
    well try running the update program and see what versions are available

  7. #1206
    DK Veteran

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    423
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 163 Times in 123 Posts
    Downloads
    8
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Mine jumped from 31.05 directly to 31.09. When update.

    You do use the new update soft? Released in September 2016.

    Not sure if it possible to use the old update SW still.

  8. #1207
    DK Veteran

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,716
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 1,169 Times in 617 Posts
    Downloads
    18
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel3 View Post
    Mine jumped from 31.05 directly to 31.09. When update.

    You do use the new update soft? Released in September 2016.

    Not sure if it possible to use the old update SW still.
    31.10 just released

  9. #1208
    DK Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    461
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 63 Times in 52 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    what news on 31.10?

  10. #1209
    Top Poster +
    ucokseparoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    216
    Thanked 82 Times in 57 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigkey View Post
    Hi ucokseparoh, what Toyota update do you have? mine is v31.05 and menu only has 4 options as in attached photo
    I suppose mine still 31.09 bro.. 31.10 has been released but not yet download it.

  11. #1210
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Lately done:
    Ford Mondeo 2011 Smart Key + 4D63 wedged in smart slot (all keys lost)
    Ford Transit Connect 2014 4D63 key (spare)
    Ford Fiesta 2011 4D63 key (spare)
    Jaguar XF smart key/remote 2008 (spare)

    Couldn't be happier with it lately

    EDIT - For Clarity OBDSTAR X100PROS
    Last edited by truedetective; 13th January, 2017 at 03:01 PM.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truedetective For This Useful Post:

    Faraday (12th January, 2017),instakeys (13th January, 2017)

  13. #1211
    DK Veteran

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,716
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 1,169 Times in 617 Posts
    Downloads
    18
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by truedetective View Post
    Lately done:
    Ford Mondeo 2011 Smart Key + 4D63 wedged in smart slot (all keys lost)
    Ford Transit Connect 2014 4D63 key (spare)
    Ford Fiesta 2011 4D63 key (spare)
    Jaguar XF smart key/remote 2008 (spare)

    Couldn't be happier with it lately.
    too much fake BS with obdstar...

    new renault software pin code reading, tried with or without pin option both fail and does not allow you to enter the pin manually.

    ford software for pre 2010 fords the ones I tried all failed to read security code.

    Seems odd they all fail on pin code... seems like they are making fake half made software and just putting failed on the pin reading... I bet if you were to log the obd port it wouldn't even try to do anything.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to paul_12345 For This Useful Post:

    Fallen (12th January, 2017)

  15. #1212
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul_12345 View Post
    too much fake BS with obdstar...

    new renault software pin code reading, tried with or without pin option both fail and does not allow you to enter the pin manually.

    ford software for pre 2010 fords the ones I tried all failed to read security code.

    Seems odd they all fail on pin code... seems like they are making fake half made software and just putting failed on the pin reading... I bet if you were to log the obd port it wouldn't even try to do anything.
    Haven't tried the renault stuff just yet - have other solutions for that but might give it a go see how I get on.
    Ford software for older stuff I tend to use the old .09 in the menu seems to work fine or Asia menu on the newer ones.
    Didn't pay much for the tool and its definitely paid for itself many times over.

  16. #1213
    DK Veteran
    DashProg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    ALG43200
    Posts
    1,212
    Thanks
    1,979
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 415 Posts
    Downloads
    408
    Uploads
    2

    Default

    Volkswagen caddy 2007 can't read pin code can't add key, can't reprogram remote


    Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
    All my respects to DK's members.

  17. #1214
    DK Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    461
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 63 Times in 52 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    and how about fiat bsi/dash, prepare key by obd, x100 pro solved it?

  18. #1215
    DK Veteran

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,716
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 1,169 Times in 617 Posts
    Downloads
    18
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stalonerambo View Post
    and how about fiat bsi/dash, prepare key by obd, x100 pro solved it?
    they can't even do renault... they are going to be a long long way off fiat bsi reading

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to paul_12345 For This Useful Post:

    stalonerambo (12th January, 2017)

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •