Register

Threaded View

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by happy_highlander View Post
    Can I just add to this post that for fixed dish single sat channel lists. Clarke tech studio editor will download a full channel list for the sat of your choice i.e. 28.2 by choosing input from web. List is from king of sats and you can then edit the list and favourites to your liking and stick them on a usb. Job done and very simple to use.
    hi highlander i have tried this way bye firstly adding 28.2 then 19.2 and both was added to the list useing clake tech was wondering if i could do this for all sats on my motorised dish and am guessing due to importing list from web list is up to date as it can be?
    i tested and uploaded to stb then i add to go to instilation.satelite setup select astra19.2 save it then checked motorised settings see if usals was selected all seems to be working fine
    Last edited by podgey3874; 14th February, 2013 at 01:00 PM.