Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default celtic v dundee utd

as a die hard rangers fan, i gotta admit, wot a cracking game this was,both teams where great,loved the xtra time, then the dreaded peneltys i cant ever remember both goal keepers taking a shot ? ............anyway..? this is gonna cause a war with celtic fans here....... no harm ment, it all in fun...... that poor dundee utd player that missed his penalty n sent celtic through to the final with RANGERS..sports headlines today........willo flood has had a medical with celtic, ok. post ya theorys, ps.. looking forward to 15th march another ol firm game
    FOLLOW FOLLOW

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

willo flood signs for celtic 48hrs after missing the penalty i guess he shat himself & did not want to piss of his next employers anyway he will be a good squad player & that is about that so bring on celtic in the final.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Celtic should have got beat

And the pitch was terrible
    IM SORRY but i will never have any sympathy for maggie thatcher .... the bitch

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Is this a private Lodge meeting or can us Tims join in?

I think Flood is daft to sign for Celtic, he'll spend his time at Parkhead sitting on the bench.

'Mon the Hoops!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

no its not!!! CELTIC AND RANGERS sign these players just cause there can afford too

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lfc4life View Post
    no its not!!! CELTIC AND RANGERS sign these players just cause there can afford too
    Aye true, but it's pish.

Anything half decent in the SPL ends up being signed by the old firm after a season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

or gets sold down the river to the english premier league

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

YNWA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lfc4life View Post
    or gets sold down the river to the english premier league
    so true m8
    FOLLOW FOLLOW

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

i was one that missed the game but i heard from few sources it was a good game, fair enough 120 mins and still no goals. and all this about flood missed as he was a celtic player 48hours later, well its been in paper over past 2 weeks that he was going to celtic, yes going to celtic as a squad player and sit on bench, as i dont see him shifting robosn,or brown.But hey thats scottish football for you, he will be back down south next year.

Am sure it will be a great final and the fans will be out in force, to make it a great occassion, even if its the diddy cup its one celtic need to add to treble,, so come on the hoops .....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

bring iton celtic are