Register
Page 103 of 462 FirstFirst ... 353939899100101102103104105106107108113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 6917
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I've read loads of chips with mine. Doesn't like some chips on board, 95020's being one of them. If your having that much trouble, send it back. I returned one of mine and it has saved me a lot of aggro and a lot of money. It seems their is a few dodgy ones around but the ones that work are pretty good. I would recommend paying a little bit extra and getting the Yanhua machine that is made better.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

how u know if its yanhua?:P
    If freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will have freedom!!!!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Most sites are selling a cheaper one and the Yanhua one but the Yanhua is a bit more expensive. True, there is nothing to say they are not made at the Yanhua factory but some sites I've seen are guaranteeing that there won't be any problems with the Yanhua. IE: white screen etc.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JustMeAgain View Post
    I think now we can safely say this is good only on German marques and some Opel.

If its french, forget it.
    If you wish to use for reading and writing by clip, forget it.

Peugeot 206 2006 BSI Auto Not working Dash Not Working
    95020 by clip, Read incorrect, Verify Not working, Write Not Working
    35080 by clip, Read Incorrect, Erase Not Working, Write.....take a guess.

Ive now plugged to most Peugeots and its a hopeless case. Ours is Ebay bound. My advice is use your money towards an AVDI which Kap currently have on offer (is a hardware change imminent or are the chinese getting too close) or one of SMOKS tools and do a brand correctly. This heap will only ever cost you time and heartache.
    It sounds like you've got a bad one. After reading your post I went out today and did a 2010 Citroen Berlingo dash and BSI with my CLONE DIGIPROG 3 and the job was perfect. I did a BMW 3 series CAS3+ via OBD and dash 35080. Used a 35080 that I had previously zeroed at home though. It is obvious that some of these machines are poorly made. I have one that only does OBD stuff so there is obviously something wrong with it but I paid ?160 for it and for that money I can't complain. My second machine (from a different supplier) has done everything I've thrown at it thus far. If your machine is playing up just send it back. It cost me ?16 to get a tracking number and it came back a month later, fully functioning.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    246 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davecooper47 View Post
    It sounds like you've got a bad one. After reading your post I went out today and did a 2010 Citroen Berlingo dash and BSI with my CLONE DIGIPROG 3 and the job was perfect. I did a BMW 3 series CAS3+ via OBD and dash 35080. Used a 35080 that I had previously zeroed at home though. It is obvious that some of these machines are poorly made. I have one that only does OBD stuff so there is obviously something wrong with it but I paid ?160 for it and for that money I can't complain. My second machine (from a different supplier) has done everything I've thrown at it thus far. If your machine is playing up just send it back. It cost me ?16 to get a tracking number and it came back a month later, fully functioning.
    would you take some high quality photo of the main unit wich work good?think will be interesting some of us.
    br.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I'm not taking my unit apart. They all look the same from the outside and I'm not breaking the warranty seal. Just Google.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    958 Posts

Vivaro 2005 95020 ok with ST01/04 use unit in km to see correct values
    Oh and by the way if my post has been at all helpfull
    please press the little THANKS tab

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Does anyone know if Digiprog 3 of ecutool is of good quality?
    This is the link:
    Hotest Digiprog III Digiprog 3 Odometer Programmer with Full Software New Release

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Vw touran 2006 dash and ecu work OK

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Just made new cable today for clip. Tested and 100% perfect and also made adapter to enable swapping to xprog and upa. Everything reads fine via cable apart from digibodge. Looks like we got a lemon but tempted to reflash the unit. Getting some strange results with this kit and different results even with sequential re-reads. Read 95020 and from 0x80 onwards we get FF's. Also noticed that the read is one line short on data too. From car/truck menu all reads state 0KM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    958 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JustMeAgain View Post
    Just made new cable today for clip. Tested and 100% perfect and also made adapter to enable swapping to xprog and upa. Everything reads fine via cable apart from digibodge. Looks like we got a lemon but tempted to reflash the unit. Getting some strange results with this kit and different results even with sequential re-reads. Read 95020 and from 0x80 onwards we get FF's. Also noticed that the read is one line short on data too. From car/truck menu all reads state 0KM.
    i had that with a vivaro 95020 use eeprom menu and get ffffff`s but use normal car/truck section and it read it ok but not in circuit
    Oh and by the way if my post has been at all helpfull
    please press the little THANKS tab

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

But reading from the Car/truck menu we are getting incorrect reads. Just dug out a vivaro dump and written to chip with xprog. Read mileage with digiprog and its incorrect. Write a new mileage and it is then read again and its showing 0KM. Check again with xprog and upa and sure enough 0xF is full of 00's. We have problems on both eeprom and OBD side so Im assuming hardware is fine through both sockets although now both are changed. I think the flash is dud or theres a board or component issue. Will have a look further into when time is more plentiful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

berlingo 08mod, read write dash, bsi uknow version done with nyo.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Reworked all joints on our board last last night. Reading eeproms very well so far and reads on the board too with a fair few tested. Now getting excellent reads with all addresses showing correct data. Now working with Pug BSI units too. Still need to test OBD but confident.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Think mine has problems reading eeproms, i've checked my cables and they are fine, might have to do a rework too

2008 Suzuki Swift, strip dash and clip 93c66, got no connection, took eeprom out and read in my labtool again, modified using Tachosoft etc..

connected to a mates 2010 Audi A5 2.0TFSI petrol and it read mileage from dash correctly, i didn't IN-correct it though, just tried a read.
    do i need to do ECU too in this petrol car? how do i check the ecu?

cheers