renault laguna 1.9 dCI, 88 kw, chiptuning project
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb renault laguna 1.9 dCI, 88 kw, chiptuning project

Good afternoon all ! I own a renault laguna 2, 1.9 dCI, 88Kw car and i'm in love with it... So basically i'd like to keep it as long as i can but i want to improve it a little so i was thinking to try a remap... The main problem is that my knowledge in chip tuning is not very well so i'd like other participants to give advices or to correct me if i will post something wrong So i will download the .ori fille and i will post it here... step by step i will try to identify the maps and to modify them... good luck !
    Last edited by gost; 31st July, 2012 at 08:32 AM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts

I think it's a good idea .. I'm sure someone will give you a hand for your work ... otherwise you can ask for a good job if you want to pay and save time and after studies to make improvements

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default original DUMP from the ECM

this is the file downloaded from my car's ECM. From now on i will try to modify it and i will post here the results. Please inform me if i will do something wrong....this is my first kind of project and there is a big possibility to mess everything
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default first task: EGR OFF

First thing that i did was an easy one: I have disabled the EGR functionality after what i've seen on the engine's air intake... Correct me if i'm wrong but the EGR map is on the adress 6CF14, 15x15. I have linearized all the values to 11100 (EGR closed). Now i will try to identify other maps...
    Attached Images Attached Images

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gost View Post
    First thing that i did was an easy one: I have disabled the EGR functionality after what i've seen on the engine's air intake... Correct me if i'm wrong but the EGR map is on the adress 6CF14, 15x15. I have linearized all the values to 11100 (EGR closed). Now i will try to identify other maps...
    egr off you if you bring value to the maximum .. you have an error in diagnosis, but it does not matter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

not true....i did a diagnostic scan after uploading the file with the EGR off and no erorr was reported

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Project reloaded ! I upgraded some hardware - bigger intercooler, decat, stright pipe 60mm exhaust, new turbo - GT2052V and added a new software...but something is wrong......very wrong.I have installed a boost gauge with the range from 0 to 2bar. The problem is that when i press the accelerator pedal to the maximum, the boost value goes to the maximum of the gauge ... over 2 bar !!! With the stock .bin the turbo boost is limited at 1.2bar. Now i want to install a BOSCH 0281002845 3bar MAP sensor but i couldn't find the MAP linearisation map... A little help please
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by gost; 31st December, 2016 at 07:10 PM.