Quote Originally Posted by sposa03 View Post
Hi Maplelea

I had the same problem but now I have sorted it.

Follow these instructions and see if it works for you.

Firstly goto http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...mmm-13-4-1978/ and download the file then follow these instructions.

Extract the the wads and apps folders to a clean sd card.

Make sure you have deleted all usbloader gx channels or forwarders from the wii . To do this you goto the wii options bottom left of the main page, select data management, then wii channels. Select any gx channels you have and delete.

Put the SD card that you have just extracted the the two folders to in the wii, and goto homebrew channel.

Select Multi Mod Manager and load it.

Reload to IOS236 (reload to another ios is at the bottom of the list) click it and select 236.

Navigate down to wad manager with wiimote (third one down) and press A on wiimote to select.

Press 1 on wiimote to select all wads for batch install, then press A to install.

That's it you are all done.

You now have two options. You can use this sd card to load gx from or you can copy the usbloader gx folder to wherever you normally have your apps folder for your other loaders and apps.

Enjoy this version of usbloader gx. The techy info for it is that this is USBLOADER GX 2.3 r1128 that runs on ios249 as default and has just been updated on 19-11-11 to run full nand emulation for game saves and channels.

This worked perfect for me and no everythin is running fine.

Hope this helps.

Wouldn't it have been easier just to put up a link to my post you copied the instructions from