Help Streaming ADMC Sports.... - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

cheap! last question...
    from overplay do you need the smart dns @ $4.95pm or the full vpn @ $9.95?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I am led to believe that SmartDNS does not work on ADMC, but as you cannot buy the VPN without it, you have no choice...Maybe the SmartDNS will come in handy for other websites.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Have got up and running with overplay VPN, have accessed admc, the hightlights from the weekend football are playing fine, quality on fullscreen doesnt seem that good, are the live streams any better?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I do have it set up, but not really tried it yet. I will try it properly for the next Stoke match this coming saturday. There is no way it will be better than getting a satellite feed. I wonder what Viaplay is like ?? I do have a Viasat Viewing card here, and i am wondering if i can access their streaming server with my card details ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I'm setting up myself and I'm wondering which would be my best option to get the best quality picture on my TV streaming ADMCsports and dnssmart
    XBOX360 ?
    PS3
    PC to TV using the PC input slot i have on the back of my TV,
    or an
    Andriod TV box ?
    Any of the options would of course be hard wired so to maximise the bandwidth for streaming.
    I like the idea of a fast processor android type tv box just dedicated to the footy and nothing else so this would have to have ethernet and be dual core or something.
    anyone got any thoughts on which super fast android box would do the trick ?.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

To be honest no matter what you do it will not make any difference to the actual quality of the stream, the connection speed between here and Cairo is not good at all, and considering ADMC recommend a minimum 2MB download speed for the streaming to work ok, you will be very lucky to get half of that. I have just done another speed test and i was getting 75ms ping, with 1.65MB down and 2.77Mb up. During peak times in the UK, this can be far worse. If you can afford it, go for Viaplay or Fox Soccer instead of ADMC.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have used ADMC for the last few games and I use a free proxy from middle east then use my own connection when the game starts playing. I use it over Wifi and to be honest I have not had any problems. Laptop connected to TV through HDMI. There is also a programme that can be used called HideIP Platinum but this would not work for me last week. Inputting a manual proxy worked every time. Also have the ADMC app on my Android phone which seems to work fine over 3G but not on wifi.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

What sort of speeds are you getting ? Also where is the VPN located ? Maybe the problem is with the Cairo VPN server ?? Can you provide us info on which free proxy you used so we can test ourselves ?? Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Overplay smartdns works perfectly with ADMC sport i use it nearly every Sat afternoon for me the stream is a consistent 5-6 Mbps and like a previous poster i have my tv connected to my pc via hdmi and it looks really good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jcm19730 View Post
    Overplay smartdns works perfectly with ADMC sport i use it nearly every Sat afternoon for me the stream is a consistent 5-6 Mbps and like a previous poster i have my tv connected to my pc via hdmi and it looks really good
    Nice post ... I was unable to get Smart DNS working, so i used the live support feature available on the overplay website, i was assured that Smart DNS did not work with ADMC. I manually entered the DNS settings in my network adaptor properties and it did work, but the speed was terrible and the picture sucked big time ... i have not yet had a good picture with overplay and ADMC.
    P.s any help would be gratefully received

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I would recommend that you use smart dns via your router directly and not each individual pc/laptop reboot your router after you have added the settings you should also clear your dns cache on your pc or laptop by using cmd ipconfig/flushdns and you should be ready to go they you should be able to get a reliable stream any issues pm me and i will help you out more if i can

Quote Originally Posted by ITS A SCAM ! View Post
    Nice post ... I was unable to get Smart DNS working, so i used the live support feature available on the overplay website, i was assured that Smart DNS did not work with ADMC. I manually entered the DNS settings in my network adaptor properties and it did work, but the speed was terrible and the picture sucked big time ... i have not yet had a good picture with overplay and ADMC.
    P.s any help would be gratefully received

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Ok for those who are still struggling with a poor picture on ADMC, i can now tell you what i have done to fix it.
    You will need to download and use Google Chrome as web browser, then you need to download plug in called "wmpChrome.crx"
    Once this is installed, run ADMC through Google Chrome and your picture will be near HD quality....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

As virtualseason looks down for a bit, this looks like a good solution, im a bit new and get the vpn bit, and willing to give it a try...

how are you guys finding the quality? can it work on mobile?

thanks
    Last edited by MrManUnited; 28th November, 2012 at 11:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im all signed up with admc, I found this awesome PDF which took me through step by step, looking forward to watching. Here is the link if you need it
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xcjdyc5666...eam_online.pdf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

how would this set-up affect my current dyndns address that I'm using to run my dreambox..?

Looks like the future TBH

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast