Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konatist View Post
    Did u use a vpn to sign up got the apps already
    and yes i used a VPN mate
    Choose the Egyptian 1 thats the cheapest it was $44.99 at the start but it has come down in price now,ive signed over 30 people up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I wonder if the Egyptian server is going to get bottlenecked ?? Sounds like a lot of people are now using this method ... I cannot see it lasting, once the EPL get their claws into it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ITS A SCAM ! View Post
    I wonder if the Egyptian server is going to get bottlenecked ?? Sounds like a lot of people are now using this method ... I cannot see it lasting, once the EPL get their claws into it.
    You just sign up/pay with the Egyptian site
    Coz it's the cheapest - the servers are in Abu Dhabi
    And they have the rights for the Premier lge next year also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've recently signed upto Foxsoccer2go, Al Jazeera Sport and AMDC Sports and have downloaded the Ipad apps to allow me to watch them on my ipad. Although I can watch them on my tv via airplay, I'm wondering whether they can be built into XMBC, or whether there are any add-ons already available for these sites?

If there are no add-ons available what are my options for making them live on xmbc?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by malaga0034 View Post
    You just sign up/pay with the Egyptian site
    Coz it's the cheapest - the servers are in Abu Dhabi
    And they have the rights for the Premier lge next year also.
    I know mate ... look at my previous posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ITS A SCAM ! View Post
    I know mate ... look at my previous posts
    Sorry school boy error I never read all the posts

If anybody wants the app who hasn't got it for iPhone/iPad
    My video will help Check out this video on YouTube:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL2iJPdxrP4&feature=youtube_gdata_player]ScreenFlow - YouTube[/ame]

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Does anyone know if the admc android app works on jelly bean? Need to know whether to hold off on the update or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have ADMC on my IPad and have JB it to use DisplayOut to view on TV through a lead but it is a little flickery and looks 'streamed'

If I bought Apple TV, can I Airplay it without jainbreaking the Apple TV or would it be restricted like SkyGo

Also would the pic quality be better on a 42" screen than the method I use with a IPad to TV cable ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shandeye View Post
    I have ADMC on my IPad and have JB it to use DisplayOut to view on TV through a lead but it is a little flickery and looks 'streamed'

If I bought Apple TV, can I Airplay it without jainbreaking the Apple TV or would it be restricted like SkyGo

Also would the pic quality be better on a 42" screen than the method I use with a IPad to TV cable ?
    Yes can airplay, there are no blocks like skygo. The best picture quality is to use flash, therefore using a laptop liked to you tv via hdmi. As the ipad doesn't support flash, we use the ADMC sports app, but this only designed for 1 meg stream therefore you don't get the best picture.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by geeup77 View Post
    Yes can airplay, there are no blocks like skygo. The best picture quality is to use flash, therefore using a laptop liked to you tv via hdmi. As the ipad doesn't support flash, we use the ADMC sports app, but this only designed for 1 meg stream therefore you don't get the best picture.
    Would it be a better quality picture than the iPad to TV cable, do you think ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shandeye View Post
    Would it be a better quality picture than the iPad to TV cable, do you think ?
    Yes the best picture is via a laptop that uses flash. Whether you connect the ipad via cable or airplay, the app is still restricted to 1meg. HD streams generally use 3 meg plus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi, I've just bought a "wd tv live streaming media player" I can get onto admc site & log in with no problem, however when I try to watch a game or play one of the highlights nothing happens. I can navigate around the site but that's it. Anyone got any sggestions?

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I do not seem to be able to access Itunes and make an account that is valid. If i create a new account from the uk it wont allow admc to download and if i try to reg from Egypt it will not recognise my mastercard as a valid payment method. Any pointers welcome,thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I signed up to ADMC today using the overplay smart dns - All at a cost of about ?25 for the rest of the season!

Anyway been reading the comments, I looked at the highlights and they are pixelated - the high quality is the same as low quality! Done speed test, 7.8meg down - 0.98meg up! Downloaded wmp addon for chrome, no fix!

Done some digging, found that the ADMC channels are hosted by UK company Perfromgroup.co.uk - So really can't understand the problem -The video is hosted on UK site but only viewable from outside the UK! Still doesn't fix my problem haha! Any help appreciated!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

The playback quality is poor and you only have 3 settings to chose from. You need to try again when a live match is being shown, I can assure you that the picture quality will only be as good as your graphics card is. So if your graphics capabilities are low spec, you can expect a low spec picture.