Register
Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ITS A SCAM ! View Post
    The playback quality is poor and you only have 3 settings to chose from. You need to try again when a live match is being shown, I can assure you that the picture quality will only be as good as your graphics card is. So if your graphics capabilities are low spec, you can expect a low spec picture.
    I've got a 1gb dedicated Nvidea card with a blueray player dvd drive - Plays hd streams perfectly. Thanks for the info, don't know what it is - I mean it's literally like that pixelated you can't work out where the ball is on High setting!

I have a core i7 with 6gb ram and only this week reformatted windown 7 after trying window 8! It could be the smart DNS maybe!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Have you tried a live match, or just highlights etc ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Have you tried a live match, or just highlights etc ?
    Just the highlights, I know the streams are better quality but this is horrendous, like you cant see where the ball is! The Audio is prefect though, no buffering!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I do also have a high end gaming PC, and I do also get a poor picture when using the playback feature. But when the live football is on, I get a amazing near HD quality picture.
    I have tried ADMC on 2 Desktops, 2 laptops, 1 HTPC and a Advent Vega tablet running Vegacomb. They all have the same issue with playback, and the tablet is NOT using smart DNS.
    I think its a matter of being happy with the actual live streaming, and not being too bothered about the playback steaming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I do also have a high end gaming PC, and I do also get a poor picture when using the playback feature. But when the live football is on, I get a amazing near HD quality picture.
    I have tried ADMC on 2 Desktops, 2 laptops, 1 HTPC and a Advent Vega tablet running Vegacomb. They all have the same issue with playback, and the tablet is NOT using smart DNS.
    I think its a matter of being happy with the actual live streaming, and not being too bothered about the playback steaming.
    Cheers pal! I'm a Newcastle fan and we only ever get crap streams at 3pm! Hopefully it will be better than the crap flash streams on firstrow!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

hi, read all the thread , so it goes like this .

you sign up to the vpn , so you can log in ..

then you also take out package stream for sports.

i was planing haveing a go cause i havent a big dish .

anyway so i can take pc connect through vpn . ( do i put the adress in internet prop on pc or does this go into router simular to a dns acount..

sorry im not that good with pcs ..

and prop watch through media player ..the i can connect my hdmi output on pc to tv ..

not to sure thanks
    dreambox 800 tech 500 ( ubuntu 10 .04)... 1 m dish v box 2 acuator ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leez View Post
    hi, read all the thread , so it goes like this .

you sign up to the vpn , so you can log in ..

then you also take out package stream for sports.

i was planing haveing a go cause i havent a big dish .

anyway so i can take pc connect through vpn . ( do i put the adress in internet prop on pc or does this go into router simular to a dns acount..

sorry im not that good with pcs ..

and prop watch through media player ..the i can connect my hdmi output on pc to tv ..

not to sure thanks
    I signed up using a proxy - Search Eygpt proxy server in google and you'll get loads. Basically download chrome, go into settings, advanced settings, change proxy settings, lan settings, then click use a proxy server for your lan. Enter the proxy ip e.g 192. .blah.blah number and the prot eg 80 or 8080(this is listed with the proxy) - Then click ok and go to admc site!

It takes around 15 mints to do using a proxy, the site loads slow but sign up, pay (I used paypal) and then log out. Then turn proxy off using the same steps above. Saves you a few quid!

You can then either sign upto smart dns on overplay for ?3 a month or just use the proxy trick to log on, find your game, start the stream and pause it, then go to the proxy settings and turn proxy off again. Then press play!

I used the dns as proxy takes about 2 mins to load each page and I have no patience haha!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This is the guide I used, it has screenshots and talks through all the points you need, you can sign up to free vpn's and whatnot, but im happy to pay for this service as i've used it for a few other things like hulu
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/621066/foot...eam_online.pdf

but the guide above just really helped me get online quickly and easily

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

thanks for help guys, so how do they use sat recievers.

do they use like a media player ip ..then sacrt into modualator ..or hd powered hub spliter say to multiple tvs
    dreambox 800 tech 500 ( ubuntu 10 .04)... 1 m dish v box 2 acuator ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi,

The only warning I'd give about using a free/random proxy to sign-up to ADMC is that for all you know, your username/e-mail address/password/Paypal password is being collected by a wrong-doer.

I'm not saying it's likely, but definitely possible and maybe not worth the risk. It's a pity that SmartDNS can't be used when signing up.

By the way, is there a reduced rate for joining ADMC part way through the season? I'm thinking of joining now, but if full price is still being charged it's a bit of a con.

Cheers,

H

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I registered an account with ADMC Sports last week for my iPhone.It cost ?13! I did this using a free proxy. The app on the iPhone plays brilliantly so I decided to put the app on the iPad for a bigger picture.That also plays brilliantly.I don`t use a VPN,smart dns or a proxy.The app just works with my registered username and password.Next step was to connect my iPad to my 55" HD 3D TV.I managed to get a picture the size of a 37" TV and the quality was great.So then I decided maybe I could get full screen(55") using an Android Network Media Player. I loaded the app and the picture is unwatchable.I don`t think there is anything I can do to improve it. So anyone thinking of a media player to stream through,I would say don`t bother.I would like to stream on my PC using my ADMC account but I`m not sure that`s possible.Also I`ve never been able to watch a live football stream on my PC.Good job I have my trusty Dreambox 8000(genuine).Would be great if I could stream through my Dreambox.

ttt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Is it especially cheap for iPhones or is that the price for any device subscription, e.g. PC?

Also, it's weird that you don't need a proxy for iPhone usage. Were you connected to UK Wi-Fi (e.g. your home Wi-Fi) when viewing or using the 3G connection?

Cheers,

H

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well I was getting the iPhone/iPad app so I don`t know if the price is different for other devices.I would think it`s the same price for any mobile device though.I`ve used my iPhone/iPad on both 3G and my home wifi(UK) and it`s worked perfectly on the live matches I`ve watched.You only need the proxy to access there website to subscribe.I`m really disappointed it is crap on the Android media player,I was hoping to use my 55" TV for watching the games.

ttt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Does your TV have the facility to expand the picture ? I have used this feature to make my tablet HDMI output fit my 42" Sony, and it works very well indeed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I can't remember if I tried that Scam. I will check later on after work. My TV should be able to do that. It's just annoying when you can't get rid of the menu bar along the top of the mobile app.
    Thanx.
    ttt