Register
Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default football

ive got a nexus 7 tablet so how do i play on there i havent signed up to anything yet as i need to no if it is possible all im interested in is 3pm football what is the easyest way with good quality any help is much appreiciated
    Last edited by sparrow; 26th January, 2013 at 01:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by timetrex View Post
    As i understand with the Apple device you need to change your region then you can download the APP. Once installed the app doesnt check for ip/dns..The apple stream is just a http stream... where as on the pc iits flash, but I can understand why the apple one is working better since there is no vpn/smartdns in play at all. The website is hosted in the uk and the stream is published from cdn.
    Why would an Abu Dhabi IPTV site be hosted in the UK? That's odd. Is this CDN also in the UK? So UK customers should get a better ping than middle eastern ones (the target group)!

I wonder why they can't use HTTP streams for the PC users...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by kenny151076 View Post
    An Android does not once aptoide is installed on the devise first and then you add ADMC strange i know but true you just log in and it will connect.
    Hmm, I'll believe that when I see it to be honest. If aptoide is simply an alternative marketplace, why would it do away with the need for VPN/DNS software when using the ADMC app? That doesn't make sense really. Also I've just read on another forum that a VPN/DNS thing is still needed. I'll try on my Android phone next week when I've subscribed, but colour me suspicious until then.

Are you based in the UK?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sparrow View Post
    ive got a nexus 7 tablet so how do i play on there i havent signed up to anything yet as i need to no if it is possible all im interested in is 3pm football what is the easyest way with good quality any help is much appreiciated
    You need the admc app and a valid subscription to admcsport. You can get the app by first installing aptoide market on your nexus and then using this to get the admc app. The admc app will not download from the google play store unless you are in the Middle East so use the aptoide market instead. To sign up for an admc sub you will need to be in the Middle East or use a VPN connection see watchadmc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Houldey View Post
    Hmm, I'll believe that when I see it to be honest. If aptoide is simply an alternative marketplace, why would it do away with the need for VPN/DNS software when using the ADMC app? That doesn't make sense really. Also I've just read on another forum that a VPN/DNS thing is still needed. I'll try on my Android phone next week when I've subscribed, but colour me suspicious until then.

Are you based in the UK?
    aptoide does not do way with the need for VPN, but to use the android app VPN is not needed. I have used both iPhone and android apps and neither required smartDNS or VPN to stream. aptoide is simply used to get the admc app on android. Once you have that aptoide can be removed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You will not be able to add ADMC app as you will be geo blocked and will get a message saying your device is not compatable. Once you install aptoide it will let you install the app from the aptoide site. Strange i know but trust me i have first had experience.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I subscribed last week to ADMC Sports, here is my experience/review of my devices:

IPhone:
    Used an Egypt iTunes account to install ADMC app. Then used a free proxy to subscribe for the remainder of the season. I then switched my iTunes account back to my Uk account and discarded the proxy as neither is needed now. The streaming and quality is excellent. I could not connect my iPhone to my 55" TV for a review as its an iPhone 5, there is no cable available to do this yet. I'm not paying for Apple TV.

iPad:
    Setting up is same as above(obviously. ). Streaming and quality is even better than the iPhone because of the bigger screen. I connected this to my 55" TV using an Apple HDMI adapter cable. I get a 37" picture and the quality, while nowhere near HDMI, is still very good for a stream. Just wish I could get full screen. I will have some more experimenting on the next live match( the toon on Tuesday).

Android Media Player:
    No VPNs, proxys or smart DNA needed here for me. Installed Aptoide then used this app to search/install ADMC app. I then use my already subscrbed(iPhone) account to login. Connected to my 55" Tv I get the same size picture as the iPad (37"). The picture is terrible. It's like viewing through the bottom of a jam jar.

Android Tablet:
    Same setup as media player. Slightly less quality than the iPad. But very good all the same. I don't have a cable to connect it to the TV.

PC:
    I haven't tried this method. Too much hassle compared to the other methods.

Verdict:
    iPhone is great if your on the move.
    iPad also great if your on the move but also excellent for connecting to a TV.

Android Media Player: unwatchable.
    Android Tablet: excellent if you're on the move.

Hope this helps.

ttt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

That's a very good impartial review ... I hope that stops loads of repeat questions....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good post tt123 - could tell me which android media player and tablet you used?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It doesn't actually have a name. I got it off a dealer on eBay for ?40. I've noticed a lot of the same players but with various names. I did read somewhere that the minimum requirement for an ADMC on a media player was dual-core. I know this player doesn't have that. It's really basic. Great for playing Angry Birds though. .

ttt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Android Tablet is an Acer Iconia Tab A500. This is as good as an iPad. I'm selling it though as I got my wife an iPad for Xmas.

by the way I didn't give it a good review because I'm selling it.

ttt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I have a Advent Vega tablet, Its Flashed with Vegacomb, and it played very well indeed when I tried it. You can get these for about ?70 on Ebay. Also loads of support out there for these...

Advent Vega - Vega.MoDaCo.com - MoDaCo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To be honest Android has got me baffled. I only tried the android devices because of the ADMC app. I've tried streaming live sports like ESPN, Fox Soccer an Sky channels. But never get a picture.

ttt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have had a look at the videos and think I know which ones are showing...Not forgetting internet in that region isnt fast at all, and is perhaps why the video quality is bad because it is catered for slower connections. flash videos of 512k and 280k do look very "blockie" on a big screen..

Simply traces routes from the signup page for admcsports will show where the website is, google premiumtv....the website is manged by perform and not admc....

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default App Settings

Hello

I have ADMC app on my galaxy tab2 (Thanks for the aptoide tip)

I also had the admc app on my iphone 4

A couple of questions

1) Android Tab - Within the app under settings it has the option to set the stream speed and also frame refresh option.

What is the best settings to have these both at for the best clearer picture ?

2) Is there any reason why the pictures is so much better on te iPhone app than the android tab app. (There different versions 1.4 & 1.3.1)

Thanks in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1) Android Tab - Within the app under settings it has the option to set the stream speed and also frame refresh option.

What is the best settings to have these both at for the best clearer picture ?

I think it`s just a case of what`s best for you.Have a play around to see best results.

2) Is there any reason why the pictures is so much better on te iPhone app than the android tab app. (There different versions 1.4 & 1.3.1)

I`m only guessing here,but I believe it`s to do with the resolutions of the screens.Saying that it could be the hardware on the device.The picture on the iPhone and iPad is the same-excellent.It`s only slightly inferior on the Android tablet.

ttt.