Register
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi guys

Does this autoboquet work on the latest Black Hole 2.0.1 OE 2 image on a vu+ uno?

It currently works on the blackhole 1.7.9 image

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 68tr View Post
    This is just what I need to keep my system organized and up to date. Many thanks. Great post.
    LraiZer is the man to thank as he wrote the plug-in.

I only posted it here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi everyone.

Can somebody pls share/upload the current picons for E2 boxes?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Thank you for the post, is this installed via the add on manager. Hope its not a silly question but I am new to deambox? Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've downloaded this plug in, but it takes a long time to run, and doesnt change my channel order. Can anyone help? Should I delete my own bouquets first before scanning? Can someone help an idiot out please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi guys, sorry to bother you with a stupid question. I'm new to all this & can't find Sky Box Office on my channel list. I have a VU+ Duo with Enigma2 and VIX software. Not sure how to set up Bouquets & I'm getting really frustrated with it all. Can someone offer some advice please?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ferrariboy View Post
    I've downloaded this plug in, but it takes a long time to run, and doesnt change my channel order. Can anyone help? Should I delete my own bouquets first before scanning? Can someone help an idiot out please.
    If using the original plugin, then update to the March 2013 release, it's much faster. When done, try restarting Enigma to see the changes. The new Bouquets will be at the start of the list (Assuming you've told it to generate a default set), you can then delete the older bouquets.

Quote Originally Posted by stelito View Post
    Hi guys, sorry to bother you with a stupid question. I'm new to all this & can't find Sky Box Office on my channel list. I have a VU+ Duo with Enigma2 and VIX software. Not sure how to set up Bouquets & I'm getting really frustrated with it all. Can someone offer some advice please?
    On BH, the Autobouquets generates a Sky Box Office bouquet, I would think it's the same on Vix.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Fantastic results on a dm800hd, installed and scanned within 5 minutes. Kept my sgt flipflop bouquets but not really needed as these are in sly order. Thanks again.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Hi, i tried the enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201303010205_mipsel on dreamboxuk 2.1.2 on a DM800HD and it works fine and scans quick, only 1 issue when i click custom channel swap to yes, so i can get itv hd , channel 4 hd , channel 5 hd first, some reason the 101 - is BBC Alba ? even when i selected wmids hd ? when i turn off Custom Channel Swap . its correct bbc 1 wmids, but of course then dont get hd channels of itv , channel 4 and 5 ? anyone help ?

top plugin

Thanks

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

local channels have moved positions since plugin release, edit your /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/custom.txt file with a unix/linux compatible text editor to read:

101=141
    102=142
    103=178
    104=230
    105=171

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LraiZer For This Useful Post:

lombard (11th April, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi, been using this plugin it for months now, works great.
    Just having 1 problem I hope someone can help me with. I have added some channels (mtv trax, irish ones) using the supplement file. This worked as expected, i added them to spare numbers 992-995.
    I then wanted to swap these channels. I edited the custom text file, and for example added the line 168=992. But this did not work. The custom swap worked fine for channels 101-105, they swapped no problem, but none of the supplement added channels would move, they stayed in the 992-995 area.
    What am i doing wrong?

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

you cannot swap channels with blank channel numbers using the custom.txt file.
    you need to directly insert channels into blank positions 168, 169 using supplement.txt file.

supplement.txt ( 168 = 00a8, 169 = 00a9 ):

00a8:1255:01:2585:07fb:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:TV3
    00a9:4693:01:cb87:08fd:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:3e

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok thanks for the reply, but i thought i read somewhere that doing that would upset the sky epg numbers, that they all get shifted by one, so say sky sports 1 moves from 401 to 402, or is this not the case?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

If you corrupt the database, just delete the bouquets and scan again - that usually fixes it.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

ok so i have a brand new box, blackhole enigma 1.79. all i do is channel scan then install this addon in order for it to work? how do i ftp is there a set ip and password?