>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>New DAS/Xentry 09/2012 updated<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plutoe View Post
    Yes there is a 07_2012 standalone modification, however, have not memorized the forum rules-----can it be posted in .rar format???
    Quote Originally Posted by savos1956 View Post
    Hi..
    I installed the 07/2012 Xentry,, everything is perfect, only problem is reading the 204 from the xentry. I do not have the DAS standalone. It is available for the 07, 09/and 11/2012 version or any other repair file is available?
    Maybe this will help:

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...2012-a-280490/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thank you for the help, I did,and working perfect. Now i would like to get that for the 09/2012 and/or 11/2012 version. I tried the May, with the 09/2012 not working with it.
    Is there something available? We still have problem with the 204 cars (2008...)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please help someone.
    I have installed 11/2012 but can't find file to start use. DAS32r...
    Where is it?
    Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Somebody have solutiion for loses Xentry's key if computer connected to internet?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ivancapoeira View Post
    Please help someone.
    I have installed 11/2012 but can't find file to start use. DAS32r...
    Where is it?
    Thanks.
    Good morning,

To start the system as designed, after install you should see two icons on your desktop---a Xentry icon and a Xentry simulation icon--to start double click on the Xentry icon and away you go.

If you have a DAS car then Xentry will automatically flip to DAS and away you go. If you have an HHT car then DAS will flip to HHT and away you go.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Plutoe For This Useful Post:

dlaskarb (6th April, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vitoyar View Post
    Somebody have solutiion for loses Xentry's key if computer connected to internet?
    Yes, copy the lic_key_2.dat file to the desktop from C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\LicDir\. Rename it lic_key_2.x4711 and copy it back to the folder and make the new .x4711 file read only...

It will make Xentry take a long time to close, but just use the Xenrty Stop button.
    Last edited by Rocinante; 26th February, 2013 at 01:32 AM. Reason: corrected file names

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocinante For This Useful Post:

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rocinante View Post
    Rename it lic_2_key.x4711 and copy it back to the folder and make the new .x4711 file read only...
    You mean "lic_key_2.x4711"

I suggest you keep your expert propaganda advice across the road where it belongs, where they're still being told they need xentry time out fix, where the zolookas guide has been butchered and repackaged with Viruses, all so they can help their members.

Regards
    Impactops

10. The Following User Says Thank You to impactops For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by impactops View Post
    You mean "lic_key_2.x4711"

I suggest you keep your expert propaganda advice across the road where it belongs, where they're still being told they need xentry time out fix, where the zolookas guide has been butchered and repackaged with Viruses, all so they can help their members.

Regards
    Impactops
    Oops, I guess my dyslexia got me... lic_key_2 or lic_2_key, either way I'm sure he understood what I was trying to say, and its a perfectly good work around for people who have to have their SDS on the internet.. Or do you have a better suggestion?

As far as repackaging guides with viruses, I have no clue what you are talking about. Do you look for conspiracies in everything?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Let me guess, he would of replied back with it doesn't work and your advice would of been to PM you?

It's not a conspiracy when it's a fact, they didn't close JC down because of a conspiricy.But i don't blame you Rocinante you can't help it's in your DNA, you're all part of the JC collective, assimulated into the Borg, except JC is no longer the borg Queen, Junior is

Regards
    Impactops

13. The Following User Says Thank You to impactops For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Let me guess, he would of replied back with it doesn't work and your advice would of been to PM you?

It's not a conspiracy when it's a fact, they didn't close JC down because of a conspiricy.But i don't blame you Rocinante you can't help it's in your DNA, you're all part of the JC collective, assimulated into the Borg, except JC is no longer the borg Queen, Junior is

Regards
    Impactops
    Why would I have him PM me?? Have you ever seen a single one of my posts on any forum asking someone to PM me?? Let me answer that for you.. No!

What are the facts you are talking about?? Please tell what files are viruses so I can make sure no one downloads them. As far as JC getting closed down, I have no clue what happened over there, but I would guess it was the government over copy write infringement..

I find it humorous that you think you can judge me but you don't even know me... All you have done is accuse me of being a bad person because I frequent more than one forum to get and give help..

BTW. Thanks for pointing out my mistake. I have corrected it in the other post.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rocinante View Post
    I find it humorous that you think you can judge me but you don't even know me
    What makes you think i don't know you, the fact that we haven't spoken is in an indication??

You're constantly giving out incorrect advice on other forums regarding MB installs, with the perception of being an MB expert which is what you have/had under your avatar.You barely come on DK and provide help since you've joined in 2011 with only 35 posts to your name and the information you have provided on this thread is incorrect, Oooops i'm sorry i forgot you are dyslexic.

Regards
    Impactops

16. The Following User Says Thank You to impactops For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

What makes you think i don't know you, the fact that we haven't spoken is in an indication??

You're constantly giving out incorrect advice on other forums regarding MB installs, with the perception of being an MB expert which is what you have/had under your avatar.You barely come on DK and provide help since you've joined in 2011 with only 35 posts to your name and the information you have provided on this thread is incorrect, Oooops i'm sorry i forgot you are dyslexic.

Regards
    Impactops
    I'm still wondering where your facts are...

My title "across the street" is because I'm a MB mechanic. I like to play around with the SDS stuff as a hobby. At least I'm trying to help other people not belittle them because they don't know something. As far as my advice being "consistently incorrect on other forums" meaning that you are following me on the other forums? Wow, I'm flattered. I have my own stalker.

As far as the post count goes, having a high post count does not mean you are a helpful person, it just means you post a lot.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

JC use to leave a trail of bullshit all across the web which could be uncovered just by typing his name into google.He too would cry when he was being exposed of all his scams claiming he was being stalked.So if you claim that i am stalking you now, then what would it be if i was to provide the facts that you are requesting??.What would you call JC and his cronnies using his forum to collect information on his members, then using that information to access his members other accounts or the fact that most of those cronnies have migrated across the road in positions of power.I find it strange that you claim that your trying to help people, but yet choose to provide a majority of it across the road, when all the information that you are providing regarding SD installs originated on DK at one point or another for free which was criticized by the same people who run the forum where you spend your time helping members and the time you decided to help here the information you have provided has been incorrect

I'm sorry i keeping forgetting that you have made a mistake, it is my mistake for thinking you have not made a mistake

Regards
    Impactops

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to impactops For This Useful Post:

dlaskarb (6th April, 2013), Qrius (17th May, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The starkey center aswers for a new xentry key with appid 253, and my KM only can generate keys with appid 252. How did you solved it? Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

just ask here new one!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast