Technomate Loaders - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

when installing ? how can i connect my receiver to the internet ? and does it have to be connected at all time ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

and would it work on a mac?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default technomate

hi i have just bought a technomate tm5200d can anyone tell me how i go about getting the channels that are scrambled any help would be appreciated as i am a novice i dont know where to start

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

start by reading the noobs guide to patching your technomate.thanks to "jackpot".
    you must be able to recieve Thor @1West for this to be any use.You will not open any encrypted channels on 28.2/5
    ps.ask questions in the normal thread section you will get more answers.

ps.the new magic patches open quite a lot more
    Last edited by dick b; 30th January, 2010 at 01:35 PM. Reason: extra info

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How can you transfer files via USB ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by dfgale View Post
    Yes you can

Technomate 6800 HD/DM800 HD PVR
    1.1 metre Dish
    Darkmotor

SuperSat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...0192-supersat/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dfgale View Post
    this is how you load tm 5000 series patches/softcams/channel lists etc: via a memory stick first you download the correct software,patch etc: then open the zipped folder and take the file out [you must make sure the file is out of the folder] before you transfer the file to the memory stick, for loading on the receiver.next to load the patch onto the receiver you put the receiver on a free to air chn then put memory stick in tm5000, USB port. and turn the receiver on next you press the green button on tm 5000 remote,next it goes to data transfer> click>ok you will now see a small file panel with the patch,highlighted then you press>ok again, and it will now download, you will see green loading bar when complete the receiver will re-boot turn off and on again,then press exit. and remove the memory stick,change channels and the channels should open.you might have to load the latest tm softcam if the chns dont open.you load the softcam in exactly the same way
    Please Read Carefully!
    No Sky UK NDS Videoguard Hacking Discussions.
    Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal
    the files available are kept for experimental & educational purpose only
    original vu duo2 /vu zero/ tm-nano-se. v-box / 36v /1.2 dish,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Devilfish View Post
    1 1000/5000/6000 series
    2 3000 series
    3 7000 series

All loaders transfer patches, keys, channel lists, logos, tps files through a 9 pin null cable
    hi im getting a sat dish and one of these boxes iv seen cards to by of e.ay but wot r these codes ect for i need help please getting in a muddle thanks is it pos to do like kry..vi.w box

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile Not sure what i need or if it's correct - please help

Hi All, I've just brought my very first satellite system today 13-02-2010. After alot of reading i decided to go for the TM5400 CI + Super, an 80cm dish with x2 fixed LNB on a multi lnb bracket for use with Astra2 (sky) and hotbird. I have managed to set everthing up ok (apart from the 2nd lnb for hotbird - thats tomorrow) and receiving channels "Great" after going through 500 or so. I have downloaded the latest firmware from Technomate "all ok" and installed the magic patch "all ok" also I installed the softcam "all ok" but after all this and everything seems to be working ok i'm still a little confused. I can olny see the channels i had before all the updates is it because the extra channels, Adult, Movies, kids, softcam channels are all on hotbird or am i doing something wrong. Also when i go to download the softcam keys it some state TMSoftcam Key 5400 series does this include my super version and when I update the TMSoftcam does it overwrite working channels.

Thanks

TAD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Not sure what i need or if it's correct - please help

Just wanted to give you all an update for my TM5400 CI Super. 2nd LNB is installed "all ok" for hotbird, receiving channels ok although some channels say "No Audio/Video" not sure why this is, could it be my dish/lnb isnt lined up correctly? the signal strength is around 60/70%. What else do i need to do, to get Adult, Movies, sport channels ect are there any free open channels on Astra2 or Hotbird.

Thanks

TAD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

is this used as a replacement for sky box???

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T-A-D View Post
    Just wanted to give you all an update for my TM5400 CI Super. 2nd LNB is installed "all ok" for hotbird, receiving channels ok although some channels say "No Audio/Video" not sure why this is, could it be my dish/lnb isnt lined up correctly? the signal strength is around 60/70%. What else do i need to do, to get Adult, Movies, sport channels ect are there any free open channels on Astra2 or Hotbird.

Thanks

TAD
    your asking your questions in the wrong section mate thats why you have no answers ask in the normal threads.
    I"ll try and answer some.you will not open any channels that are encrypted on 28.2E.
    TM softcams are ok for all std technomates.just load latest one as they become available.but this opens very little on 13E SCT adult channels S1-S7 are open via the magic patch at the moment.you need 1West for movies but for how much longer is anyones guess.
    as you have over 15 degrees of seperation between your sats your pushing it a bit the best compromise would be to set up on 23.5E( ideally the dish wants pointing halfway between the 2 sats) with the one central lnb then find 28.2E & 13E either side of that position better still motorise the dish you get full signal available from all the sats you can get that way. signal strength(signal to noise ratio) is not so important as quality but is usually around the 90s quality(automatic gain control) should be around the 80s on strong channels.
    "no audio/video" means just that its not picking up signal for whatever reason. as you set 28.2E as your prime sat 13E is always going to be alot weaker.
    Last edited by dick b; 16th February, 2010 at 04:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ant_Hurley View Post
    is this used as a replacement for sky box???

No I use a sky box and my technocmate although I am using the same dish.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello, i have a technomate 1500 ci, i need help to get the lasted patch, sofcam and keys, and loader. please can anyone give me a hand on this! thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by eprcalado View Post
    hello, i have a technomate 1500 ci, i need help to get the lasted patch, sofcam and keys, and loader. please can anyone give me a hand on this! thanks
    Try this:
    Technomate

Technomate 6800 HD/DM800 HD PVR
    1.1 metre Dish
    Darkmotor

SuperSat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...0192-supersat/

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast