what you doing to night.
Register
Page 1 of 200 1234561151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default what you doing to night.

been as its the 5 of November and its my boys first bonfire i think i might get in some fireworks for the boy think he will love it? what you guys up to tonight?

taaa fireblade.
    for the latest space news and get the latest updates on space flight and other space stuff visit this site.

http://www.nasa.gov/home/index.html.

Want to know more about 9/11 the lies. Hollow towers. The fake media videos and other things to do with 9/11 check out this link.

http://letsrollforums.com/index.php

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fireblade1 For This Useful Post:

maziz (9th August, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

blowing up parliament.

took kids to display on saturday. might get a few for garden tonight.
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

north east england from the posh end of scotswood road
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

was baby sitting number 2 and watching peppa pig,and trying to get paint off the carpet.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fireblade1 View Post
    been as its the 5 of November and its my boys first bonfire i think i might get in some fireworks for the boy think he will love it? what you guys up to tonight?

taaa fireblade.
    Hello Fireblade, nice to see you posting again fella, how the hell have you been keeping?
    A missed a lot of your posts, they were always interesting and kept me up to date at whats happening outside our world.

To answer your question i shall be taking my wee nephew to a controlled display in Dumbarton after uncle Hoppy's last and very dismal home performance where my nephew couldn't stop laughing at my human sparkler trick that went wrong.
    A blame the manufacturers of Merrydown for doing a 2 for 1 offer in Asda, they transformed me into a rocket trying to light a rocket....
    Here is me trying to tell the neighbours that there is nothing to see with ma Dad beating the flames out with my Mums best linen.
    My parents have since banned me from their home on the 5th November and my better half has banned me from buying anything that goes bang.
    It was the worst safety advert for kids ever performed, a think they over reacted but a can't defend myself because a can't remember exactly what happened.
    My nephew thought it was great and done a picture at school, a think the teacher was ready to phone social services on the account of uncle Hoppy being a danger to himself.....
    "Windows - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I ll be drinking beer

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Tonight Matthew i will mainly be burning as much crap in the garden as possable.

TIP:-

Washing machine drum is AWESOME for burning stuff in.

No need to remove the outer plastic - just torch it, gets better as it goes.

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meat-Head For This Useful Post:

alclot (6th March, 2020), PierreTheron (13th September, 2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Tonight i will be grouting the bathroom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy01 View Post
    Hello Fireblade, nice to see you posting again fella, how the hell have you been keeping?
    A missed a lot of your posts, they were always interesting and kept me up to date at whats happening outside our world.

To answer your question i shall be taking my wee nephew to a controlled display in Dumbarton after uncle Hoppy's last and very dismal home performance where my nephew couldn't stop laughing at my human sparkler trick that went wrong.
    A blame the manufacturers of Merrydown for doing a 2 for 1 offer in Asda, they transformed me into a rocket trying to light a rocket....
    Here is me trying to tell the neighbours that there is nothing to see with ma Dad beating the flames out with my Mums best linen.
    My parents have since banned me from their home on the 5th November and my better half has banned me from buying anything that goes bang.
    It was the worst safety advert for kids ever performed, a think they over reacted but a can't defend myself because a can't remember exactly what happened.
    My nephew thought it was great and done a picture at school, a think the teacher was ready to phone social services on the account of uncle Hoppy being a danger to himself.....

hoppy, i have been really good mate have had loads going on for the past few months so have just ben getting on with it mate, i shall be posting a good few posts about space and other bits in the next few days mate just keep a eye out for my posts, hope you have fun at that display with ye wee nephew aye,

taaa fireblade.

EDIT good hearing from you again hoppy.
    for the latest space news and get the latest updates on space flight and other space stuff visit this site.

Want to know more about 9/11 the lies. Hollow towers. The fake media videos and other things to do with 9/11 check out this link.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Me boy has invited me round and its me granddaughters first real fireworks night, so r be out aving a few sherbets no doubt be rude not 2...............
    I know you believe you understand what you think i said

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BUT <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what i meant !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

As usual getting dragged by my better half to the fireworks display at saltwell park in gateshead, then bk home few beers n the walking dead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

[QUOTE=konatist; the walking dead[/QUOTE]

is this on tonight thort it was wednesday?

taaa fireblade.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

so torched two litres of used engine oil, washingmachine drum & a dustbin.

burt shit loads of cd's and 1.44 M floppys, 720K floppys, magazine rack, out of date sausages, a few snails, tooki hat off got HOT, then put back as a head burning.

so far so good, but had areoplane circle - concerned about that knob turni up with his creeew.

had to put weeds on to cool it off a bit
    meat - stood in middle of garden

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

doing ~~~~ all cause we had our bonfire night on the 31st of october in ireland

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daithi View Post
    doing ~~~~ all cause we had our bonfire night on the 31st of october in ireland

?

why?

you're 5 days early
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    ?

why?

you're 5 days early
    OFF TIOPIC:-

thunk the emericans only wound clocks back last weekend - just gone

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Meat-Head For This Useful Post:

alclot (24th April, 2020), McDowell (12th February, 2020), slyutskanov (17th July, 2017)

Page 1 of 200 1234561151101 ... LastLast