Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mport343 View Post
    You're no spring chicken if you know what Vim is, !
    ...er, you can still buy Vim.

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vim-Classic-Scouring-Powder-500G/dp/B001CJ117Y]Vim Vim Classic Scouring Powder 500G: Amazon.co.uk: Grocery[/ame]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nara View Post
    Not at the shops near my house you can't

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy01 View Post
    when people posted "when can i download" .
    A tell ya, a could make up a theory about hehethis thread that wouldn't take much imagination.......
    The truth is, Admin and mods started this thread, and a lot of others just like it in order to draw in vulnerable members, and to keep the site traffic going, so as DK appears more busy than it usually should be, at certain times, and the op of the thread is in fact Mods/Admin , who all know the same password for it and use such accounts as their alias, in order to have some and poke some fun, whilst enjoying a free reign to do so....

Oh and dont forget to mention, more than half of DK members are made up by Admin etc so as to bolster support and entice other real potential members.

Man, I am vulnerable

Jokes Frogger...........
    Last edited by Frogger; 2nd December, 2012 at 01:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger View Post
    The truth is, Admin and mods started this thread, and a lot of others just like it in order to draw in vulnerable members and keep the site traffic going, so as DK appears more busy than it usually should be at certain times, and the op of the thread is in fact Admin and mods who all know the same password for it and use such accounts as their alias in order to have some and poke some fun, whilst enjoying a free reign to do so....

Oh and dont forget to mention, more than half of DK members are made up by Admin etc so as to bolster support and entice other real potential members.

Man, I am vulnerable

Jokes Frogger...........

That was pretty clever fella,, hats off, nice one..
    "Windows - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mport343 View Post
    All this rubbish about the Illuminati, it's all about people and companies making money, lots of it, it's about companies backing the right people financially to get into powerful positions within other companies or even governments so they can influence policy to help create more wealth for the the already wealthy! Like the use of Aspartame as a sweetener, it has 92 known side effects and yet it was approved for use, the then head of that company that created it went on to be part of the american government in the 80's, all these side effects cause medical conditions that need drugs to treat them, the big pharmaceutical companies make billions from the sale of these drugs and they then use that money to fund the campaigns of sitting or future presidents that are sympathetic to the companies and are happy to promote the use of these chemicals to ultimately make us ill, and whether its the american health insurance companies or the british nhs, the chemical and pharmaceutical companies make billions from us, think about the next time you brush your teeth, the foam it creates in your mouth is made from the same stuff they use in shampoo, hand soap and floor cleaner, you might as well dip your toothbrush in a bottle of flash! Open your eyes people, there's no conspiracy about new world order, or power, it's all about MONEY!
    We all know that everyone does everything just for money, but who cares? I mean, everyone is blind on the truth and I don't agree with you at your statements at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaChanArashi View Post
    We all know that everyone does everything just for money, but who cares? I mean, everyone is blind on the truth and I don't agree with you at your statements at all.
    Well thanks for that, everyone has an opinion! As for my 'statements', you may not agree/believe them but they are facts!
    Last edited by mport343; 26th November, 2012 at 09:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger View Post
    The truth is, Admin and mods started this thread, and a lot of others just like it in order to draw in vulnerable members and keep the site traffic going, so as DK appears more busy than it usually should be at certain times, and the op of the thread is in fact Admin and mods who all know the same password for it and use such accounts as their alias in order to have some and poke some fun, whilst enjoying a free reign to do so....

Man, I am vulnerable

Jokes Frogger...........

This has to be a bigger conspiracy theory than the Illuminati! Why isnt this on the news!!

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Because we look after the news too.......
    I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer. - Douglas Adams

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts

Forget about the price tag.
    Ain't about the (ha!) cha-ching cha-ching.
    Ain't about the (yeah!) ba-bling ba-bling,
    Wanna make the world dance,
    Forget about the price tag.
    any information provided is for educational/experimental purposes only.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by satsmo View Post
    Because we look after the news too.......
    :Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi! Are you starting, buster!? And don't try that old "Hey, look, it's Ted Rogers in a dress" routine on me, Buster!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

all about money

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Alien on the lose

Not to sure but I think at night my cat turns into some sort of six tale monster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you search and watch the zeitgheis movies, you will understand what wrong with this world...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by florinpushtiu View Post
    If you search and watch the zeitgheis movies, you will understand what wrong with this world...
    aye,too true

too many idiots watching shite programmes whilst high on glue and magic mushrooms

oh,and welcome to dk m8,pull up a couch and tell me your story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

try look up pleiadian healer on utube, he explaines alot related to this thread,

greetings pleiadians denmark

irc ...dc++. adm,
    danishbits adm

sat hacker/cracker
    coder.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast