Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mport343 View Post
    I see your point, to rubbish 1 conspiracy in favour of another does come across a bit ridiculous but in support of my idea there is actual evidence regarding the damage that these chemicals we cover ourselves in or ingest actually does to us, I was surprised at how easy it was to find out such information and once discovered I realised just how corrupt governments and big companies are!
    As for half baked conspiracy theory, I would class the allegation of 'fake' moon landings as half baked along with most UFO based stories, chemicals and what the long term effects of them are, is based on factual studies and evidence, it only took an hour or so searching what various ingredients were in the stuff I was eating, drinking and cleaning myself with to see how un natural some of the apparent 'natural' things were.
    At the end of the day it's everyone's right to do what they want with the information but in same way as a young child will ask 'why?' to almost everything you say to them, adults should have the same mindset instead of just believing everything and accepting everything without question!
    i see some flaws

you dont need to eat aspartmen

you can use whatever toothpaste you want you dont have to use shampoo

people actually live longer now on chemicals than natural food from days gone by

should we abolish nhs to stop pharmacutical giants making money?

i always find it funny that the people who accept all this conspiracy seem to do so without question and then mock everyone who has a different opinion

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pleiadians View Post
    try look up pleiadian healer on utube, he explaines a lot related to this thread,
    Thanks, I'm still chuckling.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    i see some flaws
    MMMM .............as do i in your post THERED !

aspartame is the actual spelling of the sweetener... and if you care to look its rather hard to avoid especially in children's foodstuff also you first flaw and huge mistake minus the spelling screw up

people actually live longer now on chemicals than natural food from days gone by
    this is obviously a wind up ....."no one" could be that abjectly thick as to really believe this crap you spout this is quite a retarded attitude to the facts presented me thinks

then this

why you insist on taking a point and being so stupid as to what the actual poster is trying to say is beyond stupidity THICK is more the word for this !!

i always find it funny that the people who accept all this conspiracy seem to do so without question and then mock everyone who has a different opinion
    well my friend you are easily led and i am very amused you cant even spell the words your attempting to ( it makes me wonder if you actually know what some of the words presented mean ) yet find humor in someone else's view

POT AND KETTLE SPRING'S TO MIND!!

if in future you are attempting to engage a debate and question other peoples viewpoints .
    don't make it so easy to mock your really misguided attempts ...simples

lastly please have a look at where MONEY comes from ! and especially who pulls the strings ie banks control and most of all designate the money it may open your eyes as to who controls who in the chain of events where money is generated ..do some research instead of wasting your time trying to kill the debate through lack of actual knowledge on the subject

please it may actually prevent you from making moronic statements based on utter and naive stupidity and maybe enlighten you to actually use some logic in analyzing the info given !

HTH ... R-S
    Last edited by racin-snake; 20th January, 2013 at 05:03 PM.
    Today is the Tomorrow you worried about yesterday ......Was it worth it ?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Lol, classic racin-snake!

It seems that Red is thick, moronic, stupid and naive. He also apparently can't spell, although the post pointing this out is itself littered with spelling and grammatical errors.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nara View Post
    Lol, classic racin-snake!

It seems that Red is thick, moronic, stupid and naive..
    thank you i concur with your observant statement !!

can you give us all a lesson please and above all point out my errors ?

you are obviously trying to say something ..which is more off topic than usual from your bullshit and tiring tirade of drivel

please could you point out my "obvious" mistakes norah ?
    seems like miss the point and hit the wall attempt to divert the crap towards the poster is about as retarded as the post from thered

please you must try harder !!!!

whats even funnier you thank thered for that crock of shyte what a fool you are !!
    Today is the Tomorrow you worried about yesterday ......Was it worth it ?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by racin-snake View Post
    please could you point out my "obvious" mistakes norah ?
    Too many to do a thorough analysis, and I wouldn't normally bother about it, but since you were unkind enough to criticise one misspelled word in Red's post that had sod all to do with the point, here goes...

Three misspellings, (trough, me thinks, Nieve) umpteen non-capitalised first person singular pronouns, at least three Grocer's apostrophes, at least two omitted apostrophes, several misuses of inverted commas, several sentences running together without full stops and capitals thus rendering them almost unintelligible, one sentence that doesn't make any rational grammatical sense, one "your" instead of "you're". I could go on.

You did ask.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

And on that note, back on topic please.

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by florinpushtiu View Post
    If you search and watch the zeitgheis movies, you will understand what wrong with this world...
    i've seen them mate, i know what you mean!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pleiadians View Post
    try look up pleiadian healer on utube, he explaines alot related to this thread,

greetings pleiadians denmark

irc ...dc++. adm,
    danishbits adm

sat hacker/cracker
    coder.
    I looked it up on youtube but couldn't be ar$ed to watch, it looked like i was gonna need to be stoned to watch and understand it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i see some flaws

you can use whatever toothpaste you want you dont have to use shampoo

I see what you're saying, it's not that we're made to eat Aspartame, it's the fact that it's a widely used poison dressed up as a healthy alternative to sugar,
    as far as toothpaste goes, unless someone told you it shared some of the ingredients of floor cleaner you'd never know and no, i don't advocate the use of floor cleaner as toothpaste...,
    we live longer due to to healthy eating (5-a-day!) and trying to keep a little fitter, the chemicals you say help us to live longer are what causes a lot of cancers along with processed foods, cancer rates have tripled in 'developed' countries since 1900, it's not a coincidence that the use of chemicals and the consumption of processed foods has increased in that time too!
    and as far as the NHS goes, no i don't want rid of it, they do a good job at the end of the day, but the fact that the pharmaceutical companies have the monopoly on treatments for sick people means that it's in their best interest to never develope a cure for everyday issues like for example, the common cold or asthma, if they cured these ailments they loose billions in revenue, kind of like if Good Year developed a tyre that never wore out or needed changing, not good for business eh!
    wow that reply took longer than i thought!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

aspartame is the actual spelling of the sweetener... and if you care to look its rather hard to avoid especially in children's foodstuff also you first flaw and huge mistake minus the spelling screw up

this is obviously a wind up ....."no one" could be that abjectly thick as to really believe this crap you spout this is quite a retarded attitude to the facts presented me thinks

then this

why you insist on taking a point and being so stupid as to what the actual poster is trying to say is beyond stupidity THICK is more the word for this !!

well my friend you are easily led and i am very amused you cant even spell the words your attempting to ( it makes me wonder if you actually know what some of the words presented mean ) yet find humor in someone else's view

if in future you are attempting to engage a debate and question other peoples viewpoints .

lastly please have a look at where MONEY comes from ! and especially who pulls the strings ie banks control and most of all designate the money it may open your eyes as to who controls who in the chain of events where money is generated ..do some research instead of wasting your time trying to kill the debate through lack of actual knowledge on the subject

please it may actually prevent you from making moronic statements based on utter and naive stupidity and maybe enlighten you to actually use some logic in analyzing the info given !

HTH ... R-S
    wow!! how cool is that, someone on my side for once....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mport343 View Post
    I see what you're saying, it's not that we're made to eat Aspartame, it's the fact that it's a widely used poison dressed up as a healthy alternative to sugar,
    as far as toothpaste goes, unless someone told you it shared some of the ingredients of floor cleaner you'd never know and no, i don't advocate the use of floor cleaner as toothpaste...,
    we live longer due to to healthy eating (5-a-day!) and trying to keep a little fitter, the chemicals you say help us to live longer are what causes a lot of cancers along with processed foods, cancer rates have tripled in 'developed' countries since 1900, it's not a coincidence that the use of chemicals and the consumption of processed foods has increased in that time too!
    and as far as the NHS goes, no i don't want rid of it, they do a good job at the end of the day, but the fact that the pharmaceutical companies have the monopoly on treatments for sick people means that it's in their best interest to never develope a cure for everyday issues like for example, the common cold or asthma, if they cured these ailments they loose billions in revenue, kind of like if Good Year developed a tyre that never wore out or needed changing, not good for business eh!
    wow that reply took longer than i thought!

my wife uses bleach to clean her teeth sometimes and the government didnt make her

go to any supermarket you can buy toothpaste that does not contain floor cleaner but to be fair toothpaste is a cleaning agent what do you actually think its going to contain??

i see your point with "aspartame" hows that

but as i said you are not forced to eat it

in fact there is a lot more people nowadays saying that diet drinks are not very diet as the body tends to cling on to the sugar you do eat more than it would if it were in constant supply from full fat drinks

with regards to cancer yes more people are diagnosed than ever this is true

but as people are living much longer and cancer strikes generally in later life its obvious that more and more people are going to die this way in the 1600's life expectancy was about 35

there was no tinned hot dogs or aspartame either so not sure if this holds weight

apparantly bacon causes cancer too as does smoking so the longer you live the more chance of catching the disease

population has increased which is going to raise cancer rates.

you need to look at all facts to conform a reasonable opinion not just a statistic

with regards to racin snake's usual drivel

then this

HTH ... R-S
    all this to point out a spelling mistake

and then i have to look where money comes from again whats that got to do with toothpaste?

also

when i was doing my shop i noticed that

my bread,milk,chicken, brocolli,baked beans, potatoes, bacon. ham, pease pudding and 2litre full fat coke

never had a drop of the killer aspartame

yes its really hard to avoid my government really is killing me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

am i a breathing soul? or goverment capiital?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

As for shampoo I used wash & go, mine went thats why i'm bald :>

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

am i a breathing soul? or goverment capiital?
    Are we getting all philosophical here?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast