Register
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

self-declared prophet Pyotr Kuznetsov - who did not go into hiding with his followers - had visited the site to try to win the release of the children.

I wonder why? He probably just wanted some fame, but wanted his children safe. Sod the rest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpider View Post
    This is the projected planetary alignment for December 21st 2012, doomsday as predicted by the ancient mayans.
    yeah right! or,as some think, the date the calender was set to "restart". so the end of the calender cycle, not the world. they could not envisage the world after the cycle finished. as such, the date was the end of the world "as they know it"!

as for the "crop circles", PMSL. gullible or what?

Firemouth rules for life.
    If it aint broke, don't fix it!
    If its broke, fix it and use it again!
    If it proper broke, use it for something else!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i must admit the myan calendar itself is quite complex,but it stops at the year 2012,the rest is speculation,since the monks burned up most of their documents you will just have to wait.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

8 legged man thanks a bunch trying to get whole clan into paranormal ufo stuff and what do u and ur mates the maya do predict the world will end in 2012 u have upset everybody the kids herself the mother in law and pluto the dog the house is like a f..king waterfall bet u know some maya that has a spaceship iam all right jack.WILL YEZ FOR F..KSAKES STOP CRYING thanks a bunch 8 legs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingcarr View Post
    funny this... a guy who i used to work with told my boss about the whole 2012 thing. The boss didnt believe it, so my boss and him made a bet!

The bet was that if the world didn't end my boss would own everything he has, but if the world did end, the guy would own everything my boss owns!

lmao! no word of a lie!
    That's a great idea, today i should have a short talk with my boss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Kill yourself the day before. There's going to be a big queue to get into heaven when the world ends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

do not worrie there plans that alian beings will choosing 4 million people of each race, i have a better chance because i'm of mixed race red and yellow black and white
    Last edited by MonkeyButt; 12th September, 2009 at 11:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Why post if you have nothing to say?

It looks like most of the replies in this thread are from folks just adding to their post counts.

As I see it this UFO section is for people who have an interest in the subject, not for morons who have so little to do that they are coming in bombarding the thread with totally pointless SFB posts.

I bet they are all bible thumpers of one form or another who are unaware that just about everthing written in any holy book today is a blatant copy or adapted from what the Mayans wrote thousands of years before the supposed births of their prophets?

Anyway NASA have been hiding something about "Planet X" or Nibiru I think it's called, apparently sighted shorthly after WWII... many countries have used the time in between to build underground facilities to shelter their elite... freemasons and bankers no doubt...

Regardsless it may or may not be something valid, the point is if you aren't interested or disagree then F.O. and post something useful in another section of the forum...
    try helping people instead of being pains in the rear.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by philgeespaintbrush View Post
    Wonder what odds I could get on the world ending 2012? Might be worth a flutter
    would they pay out tho... if it did end? Probably find some reason not too.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Unhappy

21/12 thats my birthday the inconsiderate f*cks
    another birthday ruined by the effin myans

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpider View Post
    This is the projected planetary alignment for December 21st 2012, doomsday as predicted by the ancient mayans.

And this is a crop circle which apparently appeared overnight and has never been explained or debunked as a hoax

What do you reckon? coincidence? hoax? or is there someone trying to tell us something?
    i think if u believe this s---e you must be high on drugs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I googled Nibiru and found this:

• Nibiru is a large planet on an elliptical orbit that crosses the orbit of our planets.

• Like that of great comments that keep coming back over a very long span of time, so does Nibiru.

• Nibiru and it's implications are a part of historical records, and folklore in countless civilizations, worldwide.

• Records seem to indicate that Nibiru comes through our inner solar system about every thirty-six hundred years.

• Because of Nibiru's massive size, it's strong gravitational pull will soon be effecting the Earth in a very big way.

• Effects will range from horrific Earth quakes, super volcanic activity, and sustained 200+ MPH winds world-wide.

• At Nibiru's closest passage to Earth, a quick pole shift will take place, causing the oceans to rush over the continents.

• In the after math, volcanic ash will encompass the globe, thrusting the world into a prolonged winter.

• Until enough ash settles, it's estimated that crops will fail world-wide for at least two growing seasons.

• Those who did not prepare will either die from severe weather changes, quakes, flood, fire or starvation.

• Those who managed to live, will be faced with the aftermath of just trying to survive for the first 24 months.

• All that we once relied on such as utilities, medical, financial, oil, housing, police, etc. will mostly be destroyed.

• Recovery time will be measured in hundreds of years; potentially thousands.

This "potential" pending event is so big, that there is no way that such a secret can be kept much longer if in fact it turns out to be true after all.
    Trouble is, by the time we learn all about this through normal channels, you and most others will be out of time to properly prepare. Gathering food for long term storage and building supplies will be next to impossible to acquire easily, do to the onset of global pandemonium, hording of food, and the introduction of international martial law that would follow. That is... if Nibiru is real after all.
    Building materials, let alone heavy construction equipment will be next to impossible to obtain.
    The old methods of survival will not work in this case, as there are elements to this "possible" coming global change that you must factor in when looking to find the right shelter. Factors that will be to late to adjust for, should things start to go down hill.
    Be Prepared For 2012 - Nibiru Explained - Video
    Last edited by dik; 30th September, 2009 at 04:52 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

come on man... don't believe that.... well i know that many ancient civilizations like Greeks, Incas, SUmerians told that... but.... the best we can do... is to live every minute like it's the last one.. ;-).....
    well.... let's say that in 2012 it's the end of the world.... so???
    hehehee..... we must not care about everything...... if we are about to die.. then it's gonna happen...... :P
    (my opinion)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by krazylegz View Post
    totally agree all this end of world stuff is a load of crap in my eyes...just like the millenium all the pcs were gunna crash but that never happened either
    Thats not excatly true, one example is the most popular credit card terminal at the time, the Racal CardMate 2, it only used two digits for the year and on the 1st of Jan 2000 it would have believed it was 1st Jan 1900, but not to worry, a bloke called Barry fixed it. (or maybe it was Hugh, don't quite remember the story excatly, and can't be bothered to ring my boss to check)

I bet there were other examples too, but your comment does prove a good point, don't believe everything you read.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

its only a film

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast