"Literally millions are panicking"

...er

Literally?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 2012 is the end...

2012 is the end of a cycle or termination of the self-destructive process of the actual (type of) civilization.
    We did what the history reveals and quantum mechanics demonstrates and we are afraid to accept reality - the ultimate fear!

The fear denies everything, playing with our mind, with our perceptions. Because our mind is friend and foe at the same time. It depends how do we use it.

Reality or truth? Because they are two different things. The true reality is that which we do not have access. Nobody knows how things are in reality because the reality is perceived through our senses...

The other reality is in our mind. This is the real true reality. Since we have no access to the truth means that what we just think that what we see is our reality, shortly - wysiwyg.
    And this reality is sometimes more interesting than the truth.

So, sometimes what we believe is what is in our minds just because is more... comfortable.

The truth is that the Universe is perfect and what is happening is only a matter of balancing from perturbations due to our own actions.

So, get rid of fear and leave room for creation and creativity.
    Last edited by tuffmach; 9th September, 2011 at 04:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi m8

i bet for sure all muslims they are not scared if the end of the world comes tomorrow or in next hour so we love allah you can't imagine how much we love it thats why we are not scared so welcome the end of the world we are waiting as long as we are going to see allah in person we are happy
    thanks
    allah akbar
    allah is great
    Last edited by adam123; 8th September, 2011 at 02:35 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adam123 View Post
    hi m8

i bet for sure all muslims they are not scared if the end of the world comes tomorrow or in next hour so we love allah you can't imagine how much we love it thats why we are not scared so welcome the end of the world we are waiting as long as we are going to see allah in person we are happy
    thanks
    allah akbar
    allah is great
    whys gaddafi on the run then ?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Probably for the same reason the Pope travels in a bullet proof Vehicle. They all know religion is a pile of shi@e but it's a good money earner.

Quote Originally Posted by the man View Post

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by the man View Post
    *CONFUSED* At least you have more posts than downloads to your name

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Muslim Imam living on our street has confirmed that the world will definitely come to end after all the world people will become Muslim and Muslims will rule the world for another 25years then the big bang???????.

Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

If the world is coming to an end there wont be any people to rule anything.A bit of a contradiction in terms me thinks dont go listen to loonys mate......................
    I know you believe you understand what you think i said

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BUT <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what i meant !

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Only after the return of Jesus
    "I always tell the truth. Even when I lie"

"We Taking Over, One City At A Time"

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Jesus has already come and gone the second time. He was a taxi driver in south Carolina, but his preaching got a little tiring for his clients so eventually the firm let him go. He tried a direct approach, standing in the town centre with his bible and a renewed determination to make people believe he was the son of god. Some threw coins at his feet, some spat in his face but the vast majority were simply indifferent and didn't care why the crazy bearded man stood there shouting and waving around that bible.

So, Jesus feeling dispirited put his main mission to the back burner and got a job in McDonalds. But the drudgery of flipping burgers and frying chips caused Jesus to sink further into depression. His public sermons floundered. The vigour was gone from Jesus' deliverance of his divine message. People just didn't care. They had their jobs, mortgages, school fees, babysitting to worry about, and they were the lucky ones.

So, Jesus stopped delivering the message. He moved to a little wooden house on the outskirts of a town - The further from the taunting kids, the better. It was a relatively quiet existence. The odd pickup truck would sometimes roar past Jesus' home, the drunken passengers in the back throwing empty cans mocking the crazy man who thought he was the son of god. But for the most part, he was left alone. Well, alone apart from a mongrel dog and a TV. He drank heavily every night, but never seemed to goto the store to restock. He watched his TV, and would often be heard shouting in a language no one could identify.

Then, many years later, Jesus died. An anonymous hermit, who the locals called crazy. The guy who made such outlandish claims, he must have been suffering from a brain defect.

The funeral was small. A holy man of some kind who hastily read from a sheet of paper. Two burly gravediggers and Jesus. He wouldn't be coming back from this one. Even though he had failed to deliver his message, he had learned enough while down here. Learned enough about humans and their condition, that a third visit wouldn't be needed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Mending The Past And Healing The Future...

This fascinating book by psychologist and medical anthropologist Alberto Villoldo, Ph.D., explains the practices for healing outside of ordinary time and space. It shows how to enter the timeless now to heal events that occurred in the past, and to correct the course of destiny. Dr. Villoldo discusses ways in which you can heal yourself and your loved ones by employing intention through practices used by shamans of the Americas?which, until now, have been inaccessible to most of the world. The shamans of old called this journeying.
    In this book, you?ll discover that you have a four-chambered heart in the same way you have a four-chambered soul. In the first chamber, you store away the memory of a wound that derailed your destiny. In the second, you keep the limiting beliefs and soul contracts that you entered into at the time of your loss. In the third, you recover the grace and trust that will make you whole again; and in the fourth, you remember the calling and mission that you choose to unfold in this lifetime.
    "While everyone has a future," Villoldo says, "only certain people have a destiny." This book shows you how to find and manifest yours.

file, Download
    Last edited by tuffmach; 11th September, 2011 at 06:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't believe anything, they count on 9 planets, we have 8 now, so.. they're all wrong xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dec 2012?

I doubt we will last that long.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

for all who give opinion.....it's God secret I think....2012....??????? No....that year I'll become a manager...so why must be afraid of the end of the world...

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast